• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I will not kiss ass based on potential and dreams of fulfilling them..

Hakan is wearing #10 i expect him to play at least like some sort of footballer with technical abilities but instead we get another version of Abate playing LCM/LW

Gattusos job may be to protect sensitive hakan but it isnt mine

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
look i agree this is too much asking from sensitive guy like hakan .. ill give more time

maybe till next time this year we ll have him back :proud:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I will not kiss ass based on potential and dreams of fulfilling them..

Hakan is wearing #10 i expect him to play at least like some sort of footballer with technical abilities but instead we get another version of Abate playing LCM/LW

Gattusos job may be to protect sensitive hakan but it isnt mine

Noone asks you to kiss his ass, but its troubling you were all over skriniars when he didnt play like #whatever CB and made Zapata look like Nesta compared to him. Be consistent then. And you can expect whatever, if the player is mentally weak and injured, he will not play like Messi, its not rocket science. If you want, call him a pussy, cuck(many will approve, one of the fav words here), porcelain , whatever, dont call him a back pass playmaker when you clearly saw he wasnt like that last season and when he was healthy. You fucking SAW him dishing out forward passes multiple times. Backpasses happen when you dont have confidence you can carry the ball forward cause you barely move on the field like Hakan yesterday. Comparing him to Abate has clearly showed you've lost your mind. Abate has always been around the same quality. Hakan is clearly playing at 35% of his potential.

Last edited:
Reaction score
dont agree ,

sois it better to buy bad or not to buy any.
genoa had money problems so we gave another 4 mil + lapa for laxalt,fuck that i would take only laxat for lapa + some young plaayer. again not good from leo

bacca wanted out ,fuck him mandzukic wanted out but jube told no sit down and wait look what happend ,then you say we didint paid to much ,we fucking paid 18 mil for samu who is and always will be rw.

True no deal is better then bad deal but to be fair we needed that extra depth..just look at our current injury crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.