• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I'm watching his YouTube highlights and the kid looks HORRIBLE. Don't think I've ever been less impressed with somebody. Even Halilovic looked like a stud compared to him.

He plays like a kid with ADHD on acid constantly running into players and misplacing passes left, right and centre :lol::fp:

Hopefully Di Marzio's dead wrong about this just like he said there's no negotiations for SMS.

what did you watch exactly :lol:

just checked him too looked decent

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
GDM is wrong

donnt listen to him

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
best part about the samu castboy deal is bacca-out pato-in

Is Pato the Brazilian Dorian Gray... fecker has been round forever it seems n he's still 28

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I'm watching his YouTube highlights and the kid looks HORRIBLE. Don't think I've ever been less impressed with somebody. Even Halilovic looked like a stud compared to him.

He plays like a kid with ADHD on acid constantly running into players and misplacing passes left, right and centre :lol::fp:

Hopefully Di Marzio's dead wrong about this just like he said there's no negotiations for SMS.
Calma. Adequate depth signing and surely an upgrade on Halilovic and Borini. La Liga fans seem to think he's pretty decent. Early impressions for me is that he is technically not as good as Suso but definitely quicker. Can play on both wings too which suits us well.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score

he isnt wrong ,we are wrong ,we looked to leo to somekinde off masterminde but he isnt one ,you could se that by many moves

samu for 30+ mil is suciide and he can fuck off for selling loca for 12 mil and letting best gk in seria b for free ,elliot my ass and those twitters insiders should be kicked.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
for real tho, villarreal fans and la liga fans in general are speaking pretty highly of castillejo.

and again, he's only 22

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
that breakdown from sesheva lelll

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm waiting for SMS to put Di Marzio in his place again like Benzema did.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
30m? :lol:

how much do you guys value Bacca? couldn't find a single buyer for him for 13m. Go read what Villareal supporters are saying about this move.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
what did you watch exactly :lol:

just checked him too looked decent

This...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRqwS23_dX8

Seriously, for 30m we could do a lot better. Inter signed both Politano + Keita on 5m loans with options to buy. Both are better than this charlatan and would've covered our winger needs perfectly.

Also, Di Maria is in the final year of his contract so could've been signed for a similar amount instead of this b-rate version. Better yet, we should've signed Bernard for free if we're that broke.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
@Guillaumemp
From what I read from the experts in #LaLiga, #Castillejo it looks like a nice shot to the #Milan. A lot of running, dribbling, pure spectacular... Perhaps still too much inconstancy at times.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
he isnt wrong ,we are wrong ,we looked to leo to somekinde off masterminde but he isnt one ,you could se that by many moves

samu for 30+ mil is suciide and he can fuck off for selling loca for 12 mil and letting best gk in seria b for free ,elliot my ass and those twitters insiders should be kicked.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.