Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
this fucking place :lol:

GOOD JOB TASSOTI standing on the sideline very good job handled the game well

allegri has a great assistant yes we all already knew this

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
you didn't think so? it was an O.K game.

Far from a "convincing" win for me. Cagliari looked very likely to score until they got the red card. But a win is a win nevertheless.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Far from a "convincing" win for me. Cagliari looked very likely to score until they got the red card. But a win is a win nevertheless.

well..it was more convincing for me because we played better than we did at bologna :tongue:

btw...I didn't notice cagliari got a red card LOL :lol: :fp:

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria

:thumbsup:

you guys do realize tassoti is just like carrera is for juve? carrera does what conte told him to do, just like how allegri told him what to do in terms of tactics and the such. he didnt do anything special

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
well..it was more convincing for me because we played better than we did at bologna :tongue:

:fp:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Excellently engineered by Pazzini.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
you didn't think so? it was an O.K game.

Considering that Cagliari probably is the worst team we've played so far at home i would say it was nearly as bad as the other homegames this year until the red card.

Cagliari had more possesion than we had before the red card. In the end it was 51% Milan, 49% Cagliari. Felt like they could score any minute.

The sending off made life so much easier.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

Yes, not very convincing indeed. We're lucky we have Boner and El Sharaawy, think De Jong and Montolivo really, really struggled alot up until the red card. We should be able to control the game better, both of those players have very good technique and can make accurate passes, so does Urby and El Sharaawy. In games like this, Monotlivo in particular need to step up and slow the game down abit instead of rushing the ball forward so quickly. Keep the ball moving, but let us get some players forward. We really should be dominating games like this...

GrandeMilan

G.O.A.T
Reaction score
Tasssoti : “We are happy with the result and earned three points while knowing how to suffer for it. We knew it would be this type of match.”

Tasssoti : “It wasn’t easy to play well with this tension and we’ve got to try to take the initiative against every opponent, as we are Milan. Clearly we’ve got to play better than we did this evening, but the team can improve with more confidence."

Tasssoti : “The pitch wasn’t helping us tonight, as we thought the rain would be enough to wet it, but it was very difficult to play the ball to feet.”

Tasssoti : “He is gaining in confidence and doing very well. He creates many problems for the opposition defences and right now he is really helping us."

Tasssoti : “What is our objective this season? I think the fans have understood the difficult moment the squad is going through and are close to us.”

Tasssoti : “It was a strange situation and was to take over mid-season. In any case, I’ve been at Milan for over 30 years as player and assistant manager, so I am happy where I am.”

Bold : :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
I'm wondering if allegri ever said the same in a press conference

Last edited:

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek

100% true, Tassoti is a great assistant and his subbing was good. Allegri the man behind the formation.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Nice to see how Tass was so happy (and relieved) with the win...a rare "VITTORIA" on his FB wall. :proud:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was calm + made subs at the right time (except Constant)...

I hope he stays involved with the club regardless of the managerial situation.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
He was calm + made subs at the right time (except Constant)...

I hope he stays involved with the club regardless of the managerial situation.

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

He will stay. He WILL stay!!!! :star::star::star::star::star:

Tbh a part of me wants him to replace Max...and something tells me that will still happen soon enough irrespective of yesterday's win...the team is still disjointed, just that SES was really motivated and has been over the past few weeks..been obvious from his interviews and all.

And Cellino singlehandedly DESTROYED the morale of his entire team over the weekend with the Is Arenas incident, so they were kind of underpowered really.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Mauro Tassotti left the door open to a senior coaching role after leading AC Milan to victory over Cagliari last night.

With the suspended Massimiliano Allegri watching from the director's box, Tassotti snapped Milan's dismal form with a 2-0 win.

"Will I be an eternal assistant? Let's see ...," smiled Tassotti.

Gazzetta dello Sport says Allegri was visibly frustrated with his position last night. For both goals, he failed to show any reaction.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Tassotti should be the main coach he knows the whole set up the staff from the chef to the physio and has learnt Milan's training schemes and players and has been a loyal servant I say bring Tassotti in as a new manager. I like Allegri but it seems Berlusconi and Galliani don't...

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
189356_172963652751626_7092186_n.jpg

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Mauro Tassotti insists he's committed to his role as Massimiliano Allegri's No2 at AC Milan.

Tassotti has been linked with Allegri's job at the crisis club.

But he insists: "I hope to go ahead with Allegri to the end and I do not think about what can happen in the future, even if it is sometimes unavoidable.

"We are in complete harmony and it almost bothers me these reports that run.

"For me and Max it s a little hard to find peace of mind."

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Well it is his birthday

011be3f9-3cef-4a33-b499-e4da9d866092

Happy Birthday

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
wow. Cool afro. Bring it back Tassotti!

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Happy Birthday Tassotti!

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
happy birthday sir! moar fullback please!

Schedule