All About Television

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Finally finished House of Cards. I will now download the UK seasons. Kevin Space was truly marvelous. Although yes,

Walker turned out to be a little too naive in season 2.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I will check it this week end, tomorrow Hannibal is back can't wait.

Also Vikings is back, just saw the episode fantastic start to the new season!!!

Hannibal is awesome :thumbsup: smooth actor he is

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Spoiler:
I wouldn't marry with darwin's theory too much, its been like that for now, but the show is called House of Cards for a reason

Spoiler:
no question about it, it wouldn't be called theory of evolution if a man could end it

but it's being a great journey, not only because of frank but everyone

remy and jackie thing was pure darwin

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Just watched the first 5 episodes of Banshee, im totally hooked :thumbsup:

I knew you would it's your kind of show :d

Simple show action sex and little gloominess

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
I just finished frist season of game of thrones

SPOILER ( despite me being the last person in the world who's started watching this show )

How the fuck they killed off Ned, and even worse, why hire Sean bean who is heads and shoulders above the rest of the cast for a character they know will not last long?!!!

I started watching it mainly for Sean Bean, and now I'm really pissed. I know lots of people believe that me being pissed proves that the writers are doing a great job, but still It's so stupid to waste their big star like that.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he asked for a payraise like ibra

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I just finished frist season of game of thrones

SPOILER ( despite me being the last person in the world who's started watching this show )

a) How the fuck they killed off Ned, and even worse, why hire Sean bean who is heads and shoulders above the rest of the cast for a character they know will not last long?!!!

b)I started watching it mainly for Sean Bean, and now I'm really pissed. I know lots of people believe that me being pissed proves that the writers are doing a great job, but still It's so stupid to waste their big star like that.

a) Cause that's life(/the show/book).

b) he always dies.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
You can't get the best out of Sean Bean if he doesn't die.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
da fuq man? one episode left and lot of crap left to be finished, is it going to be the greatest troll job after "Lost"

to be honest I am impressed that they didnt hurry till now:thumbsup: this has been a great ride
on the record I love marty more :o

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Watching a show for Sean Bean. :lol:

It's Sean Bean. He has to die. It's the first rule of hollywood.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Very underwhelming finale, for me. Was just left feeling... that's it?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I loved the finale :D neat ending :thumbsup:

hp_hbo_truedshipping5_540.jpg

[

Acid flashback in the tunnel is the best

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Very underwhelming finale, for me. Was just left feeling... that's it?

8mm totally shits on True Detective :o Nic Cage :proud:

I kinda liked it. But it wasn't anything as groundbraking as internet hype let's it be.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
internet Hype :lol: its not about the ending internet :lol: its about process and those two mofos and their bromance :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
internet Hype :lol: its not about the ending internet :lol: its about process and those two mofos and their bromance :D

Agree about the bromance and shieet. But they did make it about the end themselves. 7 episodes of foreplay. Ep3(?) ending qwas the most questionable. Showing that guy and then giving nothing is just meh.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
The show will be remembered for it's acting, not it's story.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Agree about the bromance and shieet. But they did make it about the end themselves. 7 episodes of foreplay. Ep3(?) ending qwas the most questionable. Showing that guy and then giving nothing is just meh.

lol there are lot of breadcrumbs which were not picked :lol: like i dont think they discussed about the guy who was hanged from the bridge or crap. It was a fine lesson in filming, with great acting and a genius touch of trolling. Accept it

I am more than happy that those two pricks are alive than whatever metaphysical crap internet wanted to go.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol there are lot of breadcrumbs which were not picked :lol: like i dont think they discussed about the guy who was hanged from the bridge or crap. It was a fine lesson in filming, with great acting and a genius touch of trolling. Accept it

I am more than happy that those two pricks are alive than whatever metaphysical crap internet wanted to go.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
The bitches on true detective are hot as fuck
Woody harelson what a great guy :thumbsup

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hannibal has to be best pyschopath series ever.....!!!!!!!!! Dexter is like joke in front of it