AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Freddie's college buddy. He wears that jersey in a lot of the videos, but has admitted he's not Milan fan.

Okay thanks, I was wondering why he didn't buy a new one :D

FRREDIE WONG :D

watch al his vids, i remember for that vid, i wanted brenden to get a new shevchenko kit...

Yep, I just seen few of them and they are great. He should think of joining, it's never to late. Well, at least it's great advertisement for Milan (+ also Sheva) :lol:

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
i bought from them a couple of times already bro.. they are a reputable seller. Some of the expensive ones are usually either really rare or Player Issue kits.. I do agree that they used the same picture for several jersey. u just have to check the description that they provide. Any jersey that they state as Excellent or Very Good should be ok.
Nice reference then... :)

d'Arc.LP

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Ibrahimovic, Balotelli, Schweinsteiger
AC Milan Second Jersey :

AC-Milan-Second-jersey.jpg

sakhratul

Beginner
Reaction score

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
AC Milan Second Jersey :

AC-Milan-Second-jersey.jpg

OMGZZZ this is geo-HOTZZ!! (yeah before s*itheads like manutd fan ask if I know George Hotz, he's more or less the one who gave rise to Anon's disruption of PSN in April...:conf:??)

I think I'll go for this..love jerseys with sashes on them. :thumbsup:

Taye first, maybe Abate..scarves, a real jet-black Grazie Maldini form-fitting tee and then some Milan-related item for my cat.

I'd like to finally put my Milan identity in my new apartment when I move just after the new season starts..anyone who knows where I can get those (with great shipping/courier services) should link up the site. Please no eBay. :)

That reminds me..iirc I saw someone talking about 'used jerseys' here..do people actually get those? That's DANGEROUS!!..skin infections are the least of one's worry in that regard..anything from influenza to anthrax endospores, or worse!!! :eek:

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Just saw it minute ago on AC Milan FB, it's tooooo good! Especially the white one. If only the black jersey without the collar.

ROSSONERI 4LIFE

Tu 6 tutta la mia vita
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, TSilva, Pirlo, Seedorf, Rui Costa, Sheva, Pippo, Pato, Ibra, Ganso
Brilliant away kits.
I love em`

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
Has anyone seen the black kit in person looks like the emblem is bigger on that than the others? anyone know?

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
The third kit is just mind-blowing! o0

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Third kit is just ugly :thumbsdown:

I prefer this year's better

Only the away kit looks better than this season's kits...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Third kit is classy. :star:Gold Badge:star: :eek:

Is it just me or does the away kit make our players look fat? Might be better in techfit.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mmmmm I like gold. The 3rd one is just hawt. Love the tricolore below the scudetto.

I hate it though they are all tucked in like that. Looks dorky.

Speaking of tricolore why was juBe allowed 2 have itlast year? They had the green, white and red stripes in their 3rd kit IIRC. I thought only the scudetto winner is allowed that (along with the badge).....

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Those are either a fake or they have the wrong size on the ad. Addidas does not make Techfits for jerseys bigger then L.
Ibra wore Techfit jersey in the game away game vs Cesena (his first game for Milan where he missed a penalty).
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/104007226/AFP

Techfit is known for its tight-fit and being one size smaller compare to the usual jersey (Formotion or ClimaCool version). I've tried size L and it feels like size M. I'm 6-1 and 83 kg and if size L makes my breathing uncomfortable, I can't imagine how it feels on Ibra. So, there's gotta be size XL.

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
omg
:eek:
these are incredible

i dont know which one to get..longsleeve white maybe

fucking incredible :thumbsup: :star::star:
so stylish

wow

I'm praying that they'll somehow make available replica white kits in longsleeve! :eek:

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
I'm praying that they'll somehow make available replica white kits in longsleeve! :eek:

Same, they never do, very frustrating. Also, I really like the black shorts with the gold badge, gonna have to get them.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Adidas - fucking masterminds of greatness for making kick-ass jerseys for next season!!

2010/11 and 2011/12 jerseys have been :star::star::star::star::star::star:

Maybe that's why we're doing so well :lol:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
The second kit is up there on the Awesomeness Scale!!

Wouldn't look so good with long sleeves..sashes don't ever go well with long sleeves. :head:

av1hs89

Passive Fanatic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Nesta, Rino, Sheva, Kaka, SuperPippo, T. Silva, Cassano
wooow...away kit is an insta-buy:thumbsup: and definitely getting third too if i have any funds left

also check out those boots on robi and pato

Last edited:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
261895_10150297677911948_345458901947_9049748_668799_n.jpg

Oh my :eek: I'm getting this :eek:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
261895_10150297677911948_345458901947_9049748_668799_n.jpg

Oh my :eek: I'm getting this :eek:

The tracksuit I'm very much interested in. :star:

I'm a stickler for early morning walks (most times)..in that I'd stay trendy as well as display proudly our colours!!!

*Naughty thought: has anyone ever done a sexual act while wearing anything Milan-related?? You know, like getting head while holding up the shirt or with the wristband on??

Just thinking... :D

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
dont like the away kit, looks fake.

3rd kit looks decent.

deadnoob

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The away looks like a Manchester City away kit to me.

And is it better to buy the Scudetto badge after the fact, or should I just buy it from store.acmilan.com if I'm in the US? I know I'm going to end up paying more due to the exchange rate and shipping, but I might end up just doing it and getting all the badges put on. All the kits I have now have nothing (no Serie A or CL badges) and they don't look as nice as the ones that do.