Milan's player of the year 2007-2008

Who has been Milan's player of the year?

• Ambrosini

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Nesta

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Pato

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Inzaghi

• Seedorf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maldini

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Pirlo

• Kaka

• Ba

• Gattuso

• Other

• Total voters

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
San Paolo said:
Who in your view has been Milan's best player this season?

IMHO, Ambrosini without a shadow of doubt. Nesta in at second.

Exactly. :star:

paijo17

BAyond Godlike
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini.. Kaka.. Pirlo.. Gattuso.. Ibou.. Zizou.. Collymore etc. haha..
Winner : Ambro
Runner-up : Nesta

Honorable Mention : Ibrahim BA :tongue:

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
3 and counting BAs... lol

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Ambrosini, but i think its a case of picking of the best of a group of mediocre performances more than saying he had a phenomenal season.
He had a consistent season, but was consistently average, which is more than can be said for anyone else.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would have to agree with radio in that nobody truly stood out for us this season. Everyone's effectiveness came out in bursts rather than on a regular basis.

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero

ecI

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Pippo, Nesta, Baresi, C. Vela, Kaka, Ochoa, Antonini, Pato, T. Silva
1. Ambro
2. Kaka
3. Pato/Nesta

Honorable Mentions- Inzaghi, Maldini, Bonera, and Kalac (very good for an old back-up keeper)

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Ambro was great this year. Hopefully he can keep playing like this and even better next season.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
ambrosini but i was tempted to chose ba

Fiore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio
Ba, without question :)

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Ba led us to fifth place without even playing one minute. If he plays this season we'll have the scudetto wrapped up before X-mas :o

Last edited:

Nielsenb41

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Banks, Yashin, Manga, Preud'homme, Pfaff, Zenga, Sepp and Taffarel
The question "Who's Milan's player of the year?" is an objective question, not relative to expectations. That means that a good way to look at it would be thinking about how the team would fare without certain players in it. Ambrosini has been good, better than expected, but would Milan be in a much worse position if there was an average player instead of him in the team? And how about Kaka? This season wasn't his best, but what would've happened to Milan if he wasn't here?

I'd vote:

1-Kaka
2-Ambrosini
3-Nesta
4-Pirlo
5-Inzaghi
6-Pato

And that says a lot, since most of these players underperformed or didn't even get to play a full season.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nielsenb41 said:
The question "Who's Milan's player of the year?" is an objective question, not relative to expectations. That means that a good way to look at it would be thinking about how the team would fare without certain players in it. Ambrosini has been good, better than expected, but would Milan be in a much worse position if there was an average player instead of him in the team? And how about Kaka? This season wasn't his best, but what would've happened to Milan if he wasn't here?

And that says a lot, since most of these players underperformed or didn't even get to play a full season.
That's a very intelligent way of looking at it! Kaka IS the majority of Milan's attack. Also despite ambro's consistent performances, it's Kaka's turnaround that sparked EVERYBODY! I guess when you ARE a SUPERSTAR the fans (whether this is justified or not) expect SUPERSTAR performances to be the order of the day (i.e. that particular star's definition of consistency) and since this was not the case with Kaka I think it's only fair that Ambro takes the top spot. If Pato played all season at his present level, he'd win it hands down

I'd vote:
0-Ba (Ba >Pele+maradonna+Ronaldo+........) :o

1-Ambrosini
2-Nesta
3-Kaka/Pato
5-Inzaghi
6-Seedorf

Last edited:

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Milanista said:
i choose zlatan :D opps but hes not on the list
ban the prick..
he`s talking shit all time..even masstermark is more inteligent than him..

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
*Milan*4ever* said:
ban the prick..
he`s talking shit all time..even masstermark is more inteligent than him..

He's just kidding, he means no harm, hardly something to be banned over. Lighten up. :rolleyes:
Masster actually means what he says. :eek:

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
Wow. Look at the amount of votes Ba has received. Our best player this season would probably be Kaka, Inzaghi or Pato in terms of actually making the difference to our season. But I voted for Ambro because I felt he was consistently good/decent throughout the whole season. I can barely recall more than 1 or 2 bad games.

Milanista_MP3

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
PAOLO, MALDINI, PAOLO MALDINI, MALDINI, PAOLO, # 3, KAKA (GOD IS FAITHFUL), INZAGHI (GOAL MACHINE)
Yes Ambrossini was really fantastic, you could see him how much he gave to the matches, how much he fought. He really shined this year.

Last edited:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi9 said:
BA 7,brilliant poll really
Says the guy with "gilagol" in his list of fav players :head: Gila isn't fit to clean one peg underneath Ba's boots :o

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
chely said:
He's just kidding, he means no harm, hardly something to be banned over. Lighten up. :rolleyes:
Masster actually means what he says. :eek:
maybe he`s just kidding,but he`s been posting crap for a long time now and it`s obvious that almost everyone is annoyed by this..

i don`t know the reason behind his stupid comments,but having him here is like having a `spy in the camp` or those other shits such as inter fans..those were banned,so i don`t see why he shouldn`t be if this continues..

some `valuable` members could get banned for replying to him because his comments piss off everyone..

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
drucurl said:
Says the guy with "gilagol" in his list of fav players :head: Gila isn't fit to clean one peg underneath Ba's boots :o
yeah of course :rolleyes: tell me another fact,please:rolleyes:

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
i voted nesta, yesh e had a couple of bad days i suppose but he still IMO one of the best in the world, especially in the champs league he did well i felt, a bit off topic but ud be amazed at wat some man utd fans think now iv been told practically by all my friends and Utd fans in general that ferdinand is far better player then nesta which i think is a stupid comment based on one season

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
drucurl said:
FACT: one of your favourite players is shit :D
fact?
1) I am not a guy
2)Have you ever seen Ba score or even play?no?so why rating him higher than someone who managed to score 24 goals in seria A
had a bad season true,played really bad,but does not mean he is a shit
3)the player who is never fit is your avatar

Schedule