How many signigs for 08/09?

How many new players will we get for season 08/09?

Votes: 3 4.7%

Votes: 3 4.7%

Votes: 10 15.6%

Votes: 14 21.9%

Votes: 14 21.9%

Votes: 11 17.2%

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Quaresma --> maybe Real Madrid
Alves --> Barcelona
Gomez - don't think so
Lloris - probably but now i read that Bordeaux is also interested

pat ferrara

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, vieri, pirlo, kaka, guttuso, nesta, gilardino, inzaghi, c ronaldo, totti, cannavaro, buffon
dossena
zambrotta
barzagli
zapata
montolivo
frey
borriello
amauri

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
dev1L said:
Quaresma --> maybe Real Madrid
Alves --> Barcelona
Gomez - don't think so
Lloris - probably but now i read that Bordeaux is also interested

Quaresma- Galliani: "We already have a world class champ in Ba"

Alves- We're getting Caesar Apreciado from Inter. He has more experience in SerieA. Plus we can always call back the prematurely retired Costacurta/Coco

Gomez -Are you kidding me. Pippo returning is ALL we need

Lloris -I don't think that Milan could compete with a heavyweight like Bordeaux for his signature. Jens Lehman may do the trick

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pat ferrara said:
dossena
zambrotta
barzagli
zapata
montolivo
frey
borriello
amauri

Frey is staying with Fiorentina (Montolivo also, i guess) and Barzagli will probably sign for them..Amauri will be Jube player.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
I think we'll get 6 including flamini,one gk,2 defenders which i think zambrotta and someone on cheap,ronaldino and a striker
1)Flamini
2)Loris
3)Zambrotta
4)Another defender
5)Ronaldino
6)Striker

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Brilliant, just stand and watch while Amelia and Barzagli are going to some shitty outfits. Just like we watched when Chivu joined Inter on the cheap :o

Galliani and Braida, we love you and Favalli + Emerson ! :rolleyes:

MilanFan009

A.P.7.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta, Pato, Buffon
drucurl said:
Quaresma- Galliani: "We already have a world class champ in Ba"

Alves- We're getting Caesar Apreciado from Inter. He has more experience in SerieA. Plus we can always call back the prematurely retired Costacurta/Coco

Gomez -Are you kidding me. Pippo returning is ALL we need

Lloris -I don't think that Milan could compete with a heavyweight like Bordeaux for his signature. Jens Lehman may do the trick
Too bad he retired :cry:

Ba to scout for Milan
Thursday 22 May, 2008

Ibrahim Ba will scout for Milan in Africa after the midfielder brought his playing career with the Rossoneri to an end.

“I’m retiring from the game,” said the former France international. “It’s the right decision – I’m 35 and have been injured for a long time.

“However, I’ll still be involved in the game as I will work for Milan as a scout in Africa,” he continued.

Although the winner of eight French caps, the once highly-rated winger was actually born in Senegal.

Ba was initially snapped up by Milan in the summer of 1997 after he caught their attention in a superb Bordeaux side the season before.

However, he never really settled at San Siro and was loaned out to various clubs before playing his last competitive match in 2005 with Swedish side Djurgarden.

After remaining club-less in January 2006, he was surprisingly handed a Milan contract at the start of this season even if he never saw any competitive playing time.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may22i.html

He can finally be useful :D :D

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Pirlo,Messi, Benzema,Adebayor, Berbatov,Hamsyk
its more important to sign quality players,i would go for 5 players with quality than 120 players like Brocchi,Favalli,Gilardino e.t.c.

-Lloris
-Vargas
-Zambrotta
-Zapata
-Hamsik
-Berbatov/Benzema/Adebayor
-with or without Ronaldinho.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MilanFan009 said:
After remaining club-less in January 2006, he was surprisingly handed a Milan contract at the start of this season even if he never saw any competitive playing time.
Pathetic. :head: His roster spot could've been occupied by someone far more useful.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
I think we need about 6 players. (Yes, I know we wont get Amelia or Barzagli)

IN:
- Amelia
- Barzagli
- Zambrotta
- Flamini
- Drogba
- Borriello

OUT:
- Cafu
- Serginho
- Dida
- Ba
- Brocchi
- Simic
- Gila?

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Velez Mostar said:
Brilliant, just stand and watch while Amelia and Barzagli are going to some shitty outfits. Just like we watched when Chivu joined Inter on the cheap :o

Galliani and Braida, we love you and Favalli + Emerson ! :rolleyes:
I'm right there with you. Galliani is really making a huge mistake by not getting Amelia and Barzagli. Amelia would be killing to join Milan, and I'm sure Barzagli would choose Milan over Fiorentina or Wolfsburg. Oh Lord, why is Galliani so ******** and so horny for foreigners when there's plenty of talent in Italy waiting to be signed?

vioser

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pirlo,Nesta
Savo said:
I'm right there with you. Galliani is really making a huge mistake by not getting Amelia and Barzagli. Amelia would be killing to join Milan, and I'm sure Barzagli would choose Milan over Fiorentina or Wolfsburg. Oh Lord, why is Galliani so ******** and so horny for foreigners when there's plenty of talent in Italy waiting to be signed?
thats because the grass on the neighbor is greener the ours (in baldie's mind) :head:

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Savo said:

Yup our management is a bunch of morrons, the last thing I'd like to see is a Milan full of foreigners like Arsenal and Inter :rolleyes:

We need bright Italian talent and solid reinforcements, surely Barzagli ain't worse then Simic/Bonera and Amelia sure is better then both Kalac and Dida.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Amelia is currently orgasming over being mentioned in Bayern transfer rumors. The guy changes team preferences more than we change our underwear.

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
Beemer said:
Amelia is currently orgasming over being mentioned in Bayern transfer rumors. The guy changes team preferences more than we change our underwear.
Well the Amelia-Bayern thingy has been going on for around 3-4 days, so, ew.
:o

Sorry, almost 4 am, I'll go to bed now.

Twizzle

Primavera
Reaction score
MilanFan009 said:
Too bad he retired :cry:

Ba to scout for Milan
Thursday 22 May, 2008

Ibrahim Ba will scout for Milan in Africa after the midfielder brought his playing career with the Rossoneri to an end.

“I’m retiring from the game,” said the former France international. “It’s the right decision – I’m 35 and have been injured for a long time.

“However, I’ll still be involved in the game as I will work for Milan as a scout in Africa,” he continued.

Although the winner of eight French caps, the once highly-rated winger was actually born in Senegal.

Ba was initially snapped up by Milan in the summer of 1997 after he caught their attention in a superb Bordeaux side the season before.

However, he never really settled at San Siro and was loaned out to various clubs before playing his last competitive match in 2005 with Swedish side Djurgarden.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may22i.html

He can finally be useful :D :D

good job if you can get it, getting paid to watch football