All About Television

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Loved the second and third episode,i like how there doing the build up so far.The third episode showed a bit of a sad truth,pussy >rules every thing :lol: (Daenerys taking power from her brother )

The invasion is going to be great.

I cant wait to see the walkers again ,hopefully with the scout party over the all will see them in action next episode.

The little girl with the sword fighting is awesome also.(I have trouble remembering there feking hard names)

Oh and almost forgot ,love the midget his quite the character:lol:

I watched the first episode on DVD, I will be trying to get the rest. I believe though watching it all together would be better...but it looks pretty great. I love these types of movies...

Ever watched Spartacus?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Hearing this kinda makes me want to watch this Game Of Thrones...

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hearing this kinda makes me want to watch this Game Of Thrones...
If you are into the 300, Gladiator, Troy, and these kind of movies...then don't hesitate. I can't wait to see the rest.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
If you are into the 300, Gladiator, Troy, and these kind of movies...then don't hesitate. I can't wait to see the rest.

Is it more Drama with sadness and stuff or more action and war?

Tbh i prefer the Drama with sadness and romance and stuff over action and war... Both are good, but i prefer one.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is it more Drama with sadness and stuff or more action and war?

Tbh i prefer the Drama with sadness and romance and stuff over action and war... Both are good, but i prefer one.
Let AZ give you that evaluation since he watched 3 episodes rather than one. The first episode was great, but it was like all first episodes..just introducing everything. It looked to have a lot of action and war[that's what it promised], but with a touch of Drama and sadness..

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Wish neutral was here righ now..they're showing the daily hour of Big Brother Amplified atm...

As expected the Nigerian bitch Karen's setting everyone off. :D

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Good enough, she was nominated for eviction by like 3 housemates. :(

There's another Nigerian anyways, so good riddance..

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Its always sunny in Philadelphia :star:

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
Anyone watch the season final of HIMYM? Thoughts?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I really don't like HIMYM. I just don't find it funny whatsoever.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
But it's terrible. I can watch Friends and laugh so much but i watch HIMYM and i cringe. NPH is way too overacted.

Overall it just pisses me off. It's like Scrubs but i've actually given HIMYM a chance.

TeKappa

Primavera
Reaction score
I watched all of the episodes of friends and i know what to expect each time, so i dont find it that great anymore. How I met your mother is actually pretty similar to friends. Instead of a coffee house, its a bar. :p only difference lmfao

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I just don't like it. With Friends, it's serious like most of the time... With HIMYM it's just joking all the time. With Friends when they do relationships it's like serious and good. With HIMYM I remember seeing an episode where they ended it with some trombone... And then there's the doppleganger storyline.. Like yeah, with Friends i've watched like all episodes, but it's still better to me than HIMYM.

I'm not trying to argue or anything. It just doesn't get me

TeKappa

Primavera
Reaction score
HMIYM is not supposed to be serious, its all jokes and they make fun of a bunch of cliches. To each their own but its a good show to pass the time with

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Friends is the best show ever (Period)

HIMYM is alright show... But pretty lame sometimes...

Barney and Marshall are the only one funny and who can act...

The one who plays Robin is a terrible actor, Lily is ok, Ted is blahh...

In Friends everybody acts well ! ...

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
How I met your mother is the new "friends" now :tongue:

Blasphemy.HIMYM started well in season one,really well but even then it was nothing compared to FRIENDS.

Then it got worse as the seasons progressed.

Anyway i just saw u asked about Game of thrones ,Kuja.It pretty much combines perfectly the drama scenes with the war scenes,you would defiantly like it.Whats really great about this show is that no one is good or evil,there all just shades of gray.

Anyone else watched the latest episode?It was brilliant,the Jaime vs. Ned fight WAS AMAZING.

Spoiler : I just loved how brutal was Jamie when he ordered his man to attack,and then how stoic was Ned in response.I loved how he pretty muched owned Jaime and the best part was how frustrated the later was.

He could not even wound Ned ,and that must have hurt his ego a lot especially after he got rid of Ned`s second best with so much ease,he must have though his in for a walk in the park.I a bit disappointed he didn't kill,just punch his man who speared Ned in the leg from behind though.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Please don't spoil it in here! I'm going to watch it when it premieres in England... It will eventually. It has Sean Bean in it. :D

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Please don't spoil it in here! I'm going to watch it when it premieres in England... It will eventually. It has Sean Bean in it. :D

Torrent sites are your friends.Plus the spoiler text was in white,dont complain:D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I'm not gonna watch it online. I don't like that and my computer turns off when i view media. :D

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm not gonna watch it online. I don't like that and my computer turns off when i view media. :D

Not online you noob,download it from torrent sites:tongue:

Plus how come the HBO in England doesn't show it yet?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I don't know of a HBO in England... I know of Sky Atlantic which shows HBO shows. Maybe that's it... We get loads of things late, but they are American shows so i can't really complain.

And i know. It's just the same problem happens. I watch something online - Computer turns off. I download something and watch it in Mediaplayer - Computer turns off. I listen to music - Computer turns off. The easiest way is television.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't know of a HBO in England... I know of Sky Atlantic which shows HBO shows. Maybe that's it... We get loads of things late, but they are American shows so i can't really complain.

And i know. It's just the same problem happens. I watch something online - Computer turns off. I download something and watch it in Mediaplayer - Computer turns off. I listen to music - Computer turns off. The easiest way is television.

Uhm weird,HBO has dedicated channels and i get four of them here: HBO,HBO COMEDY,CINEMAX,CINEMAX 2.

Anyway you probably have a virus or something,you should try a antivirus,if that doesnt work wipe your hard drive(s)clean.

Stranger

Banned
Reaction score

sidereel.com kuja excellent quality

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
letmewatchthis.com is the best site ever!! game of thrones is good, its like spartucus. chamelot is another one.

just saw the geordie shore :fp: and i thought the jersey shore was awful. feel sorry for the people who live up in newcastle.

HIMYM is good , not as good as freinds but still good.

Schedule