Milan in Dubai to kickstart domestic season!

tflF

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All the Italians who play for AC Milan
don't worry man...my eyes or not on you...at least not yet ;)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
^ You in mood for getting banned ?

tflF

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All the Italians who play for AC Milan
what did i do wrong my friend?

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
Squad Pix

memilan.jpg

tought i'd show off some more :) hehehhe .. enjoy.. :)

Reaction score
Fav. Players
all d milan players =P
omg i'm sooo happyyyyyyyy :eek: cant wait to c them againnn :D i'll be staying at d hotel for sureee :tongue: forza milannnnn :devil2:

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
^ i hope i don't spoil your enthusiasm but i think milan will be going to the UAE this winter.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
*rossonera* said:
^ i hope i don't spoil your enthusiasm but i think milan will be going to the UAE this winter.
Source? Seeing the remarkable turnaround we had after last year I say don't fix what is unbroken. ;)

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
oh my, i'm *not* bookmarking each milan-related piece of info i spot on some website! i *think* i read it in one of galliani's recent comments, i *think* he was talking about pato being required to return to brazil in january to have his paperwork sorted with the embassy + thus being unable to join the team on their 1-week trip to the emirates. don't quote me on it.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
*rossonera* said:
oh my, i'm *not* bookmarking each milan-related piece of info i spot on some website! i *think* i read it in one of galliani's recent comments, i *think* he was talking about pato being required to return to brazil in january to have his paperwork sorted with the embassy + thus being unable to join the team on their 1-week trip to the emirates. don't quote me on it.
Chill out, I wasn't raking you over the coals for a link.

Rosi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi; Baresi; Van basten; Maldini; Buffon
Even i heard that they are going to Dubai not Malta .... and i got the blues and still have them ;-(

an Italian friend of mine told me he heard it on a programme StudioMilan

Sob sob!

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Perhaps spending the winter break in the Emirates isn't such a bad thing. More publicity for the club (a pretty decent amount of potential sponsors out there) + older fringe players who could eventually end up playing somewhere in the Middle East.

But for Cassius' camera's sake, I hope its in Malta. Do we know anyone who could cover it better than he did?

Reaction score
and now it is official...Milan are going to Dubai and juve will be in Malta this winter

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
jojo267 said:
and now it is official...Milan are going to Dubai and juve will be in Malta this winter
Sorry to hear that. :tongue:

Cassius, please take pics of Del Piero's wife and kids if they're there.

Hey! At least you migh get a chance to meet Buffon, Trez, and Criscito.

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Cassius u gotta branch of d hotel in dubai??:D

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
jojo267 said:

Maybe they're not going to Malta, 'cause they're afraid if they will meet another BA there :tongue:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
jojo267 said:
That's too bad. Maybe Cassius can beg out of work and go over there for the week.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
madtherchot said:
Do we know anyone who could cover it better than he did?
Well we have Kyara in Dubai so she can provide us with a coverage,photos and everything that happens there:)

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Well, she better respond here soon ... this is a grace period, and if she delays, the inevitable will happen :D

sir AF

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Del Piero, Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso
Well, it's great news that we're going to Dubai. They have amazing sports centers, which have everything needed to make sure our players don't miss Milanello. I think it would do us good, and don't forget that it gives us a lot of publicity and prestige in the media, and would add to our popularity in the Arabian area. It's also a good place for shopping and a seven stars tourism place.

Time to change the thread name?

PatoKaka

eLdiablo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Seedorf, Pato, Sneijder,Danny Alves, J.Moutinho, Berbatov, Aguero, Nesta
Yeeesssssss im from dubai this time ill meet them all not just seedorf lol

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
^Dude!!!! We are counting on pictures + comments + gossip :)
NO Malta?? :cry: but Malta worked last year.. its weird to see the management going with something different when they know that one thing (Malta in this case) worked..I just hope that wherever they go, they somehow find motivation

GilaKaka + Kyara the new reporters and i agree with a name change.

Rosi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi; Baresi; Van basten; Maldini; Buffon
Yeah ... Malta worked! They should have come here once again :-( Anyway .... hope Dubai works too .... to leave behind this bad moment!! ;-)

chelitalia

entre los dos
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rossoneri - Azzurri - Sheva - Rui Costa
GilaKaka said:
Yeeesssssss im from dubai this time ill meet them all not just seedorf lol

Hee, so you know what you should do. Exclusive news + photos, photos and photos. :D

In any case, we are all over the world. So no problem with exclusive coverage when they travel to other places for retreat training.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Counting the hours, minutes & seconds :proud:

Has anyone got their agenda/schedule? If yes, please post it here. I'm trying to look for one myself.

I know the training will be in Al Nasr Stadium but it would also be great to know at which hotel they're staying :D

*Butterflies in my stomach*

FORZA MILAN!!!

shaj

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Fabergas, Gattuso, Joe Cole, Terry, Maradona, Nesta
Kyara said:
Counting the hours, minutes & seconds :proud:

Has anyone got their agenda/schedule? If yes, please post it here. I'm trying to look for one myself.

I know the training will be in Al Nasr Stadium but it would also be great to know at which hotel they're staying :D

*Butterflies in my stomach*

FORZA MILAN!!!
Could you please keep me updated on EVERYTHING? :(

I've already booked the tickets, I just want to know where else I can see them...so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...

Thank You :)

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kyara said:
lol, if you can't find out where they're staying, how are we supposed to?

just call the 5*hotels + ask to be put through to mr. ancelotti, call dubai tourism and commerce office or emirates airlines who sponsor the trip or hang out at the airport on the 2nd + follow them. i don't remember you being so unimaginative. ;)

Last edited:

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
u guys in Dubai are so lucky..wondering when Milan will come to my country .. (again) .if i'm not mistaken they did came to my country. maybe at 1990 or 1992? and had a friendly match with our local team here (8-0 for Milan :D ).but i was a little girl so couldn't go to stadium by myself :(

back on topic.. it's very hard to find the information about UAE vs Milan. the only i could find is this link which is not contain their schedule.but will help if u haven't get any ticket for that match :D

http://www.showbizme.com/TicketsChooseCity.aspx?en=UAE+National+Team+vs+AC+Milan

and according to this link :http://www.maltamedia.com/artman2/publish/football/article_4408.shtml

Milan will be in Dubai for 2nd January 2008.

Last edited:

Schedule