UEFA Champions League 2017-2018 road to UEFA supercup at A. Le Coq Arena

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Milan’s 2005 team would beat this Madrid easily. Liverpool with Salah looked like the potential winners until he got injured and Madrid took over

Of course they would. We had KAKA ffs.
——
Anyways this uchl campaign was underwhelming mainly because of the controversial refereeing that always favoured real madrid. when that is said, the ref in the FINAL was PERFECT. Who was it? We need him in serie a :o

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Meh that was a funny jest, what made him a prick last night was the other bit in his post match interview, where he implied he is not happy at Madrid and might leave.

Cunt way to move the conversation from the obvious: "Hey Ronaldo, you were a bit shit last night, weren't you?"

its better than retiring. :lol:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I don't hate Messi.
I just think that he's had an easy ride to the top.

It's a lot easier in this era to score a lot of goals given the right circumstances and thus you'd almost expect someone with his generational talent to do as well as he's doing.

In terms of player ability, I would take peak Ronaldinho anytime over peak Messi because 'Dinho simply was a magician. It's funny that I often have to defend Dinho even though I wasn't particular a fan of his (Kaka was more my boy)......but I have seen 'Dinho do some truly amazing shit....the only more amazing player was R9 himself.

In terms of productivity and consistency sure Messi has him beat by a country mile

Don't need to remind me how good he was. Ronaldinho is one of the best players I've ever seen play the game but to suggest he was "miles" better than Messi is hogwash.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
wOzjVlj.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
You once labeled Necro a "blood traitor" for going against yr native narrative. Here, yr a Milan guy, wot do we do/say to you for siding with CR7 over Maldini? He also has 5 CL wins to his name

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
You once labeled Necro a "blood traitor" for going against yr native narrative. Here, yr a Milan guy, wot do we do/say to you for siding with CR7 over Maldini? He also has 5 CL wins to his name
Maldini is a decent player but there's absolutely no question right now that Ronaldo is the greatest ever CL player. His record is just staggering in the competition.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini is a decent player

tumblr_nj2kr2oQGN1u7hi19o1_500.gif

In Maldini's honour, Im going to try and get you banned for an hour. Its happened b4... the guy wears the shame as his signature now.

Mods?

q056ozys0ybz.png

Change the "She" to 'Jammin' and the "her" to 'him'

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Modric, Ramos, Marcelo..That's such a good core of players to have in your team.. quite jealous.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CR7 would have traded one of those records for a goal in the final had he had a choice.

He really wanted something under his name but absolutely nothing happened.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maldini is a decent player but there's absolutely no question right now that Ronaldo is the greatest ever CL player. His record is just staggering in the competition.
Maldini is a decent player?! A DECENT PLAYER?? What a great fan you are!

Last edited:

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
CR7 would have traded one of those records for a goal in the final had he had a choice.

He really wanted something under his name but absolutely nothing happened.

guy is a diva. didn't even celebrate with team when bale scored despite being closest to him.

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
Wow lol just saw the highlights. I’m not real fan but I hate lpool more. It was delightful to see them crash this way. They used up all their luck in 2005 final. Amazing. Suck it losers. Klopp has such a fuck face .

Last edited:

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
let them beat liverpool first

On any other night, we would’ve beaten Liverpool as easily as our first half went. Second half was an exception not the rule of that Milan squad. Sheva’s ET miss would be a goal any other night. Idk what happened that particular night, but we were by far the superior side.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Y must you ruin it

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Ramos won this CL by himself, took out liverpools best attacker and their keeper

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ramos won this CL by himself, took out liverpools best attacker and their keeper

Dont write such things, it triggers me... then I feel like having ago at Maldini