\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
while we're at it can we re-sign urby emmanuelson too...

we can discuss whether he is LB or LW and if he can be a vice Laxalt.

CAM in 4-3-1-2 behind zlatan and pato, in place of mediocre shit fraudoglu

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Milan are interested in Toulouse midfielder Ibrahim Sangare. He would cost over €20M and has the same characteristics as Yaya Toure, according to MN.

*googles ibrahim sangare*
"191cm"

QQeZcZL.gif

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I am confused, if there are private negotiations, how do you know what went on? :conf:

Plus, you are saying - Lotito, the notorious loudmouth is boasting about turning down a offer? Ye, its not like theres a possibility he wants to save face if no club decided to meet his ridiculous valuation. Convenient how he didnt name the so called club.

I mean, Leo has repeatedly come out and said that we didnt make a bid for SMS. But ahh yes, that just politics.

also about SMS's agent. Ye, PSG were willing to offer him an 8m salary, fair enough. But clearly they didnt wanna meet Lazio's asking price unless SMS is an idiot to turn down 8m a year AFTER PSG has agreed terms with Lazio.

But #Kojaklogic knows everything I guess. I mean, I know the humilation of having each one of your theories over the summer come to fuck all must be hard, but this is just sad at the moment.

but bleh...#kojaklogic

Confused is the understatement of the century...so you’re saying it’s not possible to know negotiations are happening whilst keeping the names of the parties private? :lol::fp: Lol it’s a regular occurrence in football. CEOs/SDs/Agents mention all the time about the offers they turned down for certain players. And guess what? Sometimes it’s true. Especially when there’s so much smoke as per the SMS saga. Also, what about the takeover by Chinaboyz? We knew negotiations were taking place yet still cannot name the consortium members to this day.

As for Lotito, like I said there’s plenty of smoke with Leo’s past interest and his words corroborate what key insiders were saying at the time...we made a huge offer last minute which was rejected. You know, the same insiders who were spot on about Elliott’s takeover, L+M returning, Higuain-Caldara joining etc.

Also, lol at believing Leo’s denials during fucking mercato season. Don’t you realise this is part and parcel of being a SD to maintain negotiating power? Guess what? He also said we wouldn’t sign any top players a week before Higuain joined :lol::fp: Also, have you heard of somebody called Galliani? He was a master of saying the opposite of what he thought during mercato season.

Keep going Trash - this is fun :thumbsup::lol:

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
From Argentina comes the news of a new market derby between Milan and Inter: according to the TV station TyC Sports, the two Milan clubs would have both put eyes on Ezequiel Palacios, a 1998 River Plate talent who has a rescission clause of 15 million euros.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
If you want us to buy in the idea then you need to say good players at least 15 times in the same post.

It's a gradual process. You know, planting the idea of needing GOOD players. It's not going to be a one off mention of GOOD players, it'll be a constant reminder to people like "hey, we need GOOD players". But it needs to be spaced out over multiple posts. Eventually, people will become open to the idea of signing GOOD players and eventually they will adapt and propagate the idea of wanting to sign GOOD players themselves.

The perfect player!

Oh yes, I was hopeful that Bakayoko could fill the void filled by Bukkake but I think this Sangare individual might really be able to do this.

Has there been a comparison to Patrick Vieira yet?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Niang is the old Mbappe

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Whoever make up rumors read this forum

Milan: idea Partey per il centrocampo.
Secondo quanto riportato da Sportal, il Milan, per rinforzare il centrocampo, oltre ai soliti Paredes, Ramsey, Rabiot e Meitè, sarebbe interessato anche a Thomas Partey, che attualmente sta trovando poco spazio nell'Atletico Madrid. Il ragazzo avrebbe chiesto di andare altrove, a gennaio. Partey interessato anche ad Arsenal, BVB, e PSG.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sky - Cutrone, Caldara and Romagnoli are training with the rest of the team

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Whoever make up rumors read this forum

Probably just as reliable as anything else, especially now that we have normal intelligences at the helm.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to reports from Fox Sports, Milan would have ready the contract for Zlatan Ibrahimovic. The final decision now lies solely with the player willing to leave MLS for a more stimulating adventure. No problem at the economic level, the Swede is thinking together with his family on their football future. At Milan he would find more competition in the front line, but the arrival of Ibra could push Gattuso to line up with two forwards.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
According to reports from Fox Sports, Milan would have ready the contract for Zlatan Ibrahimovic. The final decision now lies solely with the player willing to leave MLS for a more stimulating adventure. No problem at the economic level, the Swede is thinking together with his family on their football future. At Milan he would find more competition in the front line, but the arrival of Ibra could push Gattuso to line up with two forwards.

contract?? wasnt it a loan?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
contract?? wasnt it a loan?

Well you still need to write up a contract on a loan. Especially since MLS is in the offseason. He won't go back to MLS anyways. My guess it'll be a 6 month deal plus option for 2019/2020.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
hopefully leo signs his 18/19 fave players and leaves the 17/18 players where they belong

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
only black guy from manchester i want is mr. martial :o :o :o

i can't wait for ibra and pato retirement, i'm sick of them every fucking mercato. :rolleyes:

don't want any of them, fuck off.

yeah, let's change whole system and tactic because of mls 37yo player with huge ego, sounds like great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule