The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 19-05-2018, 23:16   #5561
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

The apple does not fall far from the tree.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2018, 17:33   #5562
bacon d'or
AC Milan Icon

bella pliz

Signature
bacon d'or is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2018, 18:30   #5563
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon

So far:

- Plizzari? Major fuckup but before that was the 1st or second best player for Italy?

- Bellanova? Kid is very green 1 or 2 seasons on serie B needed. Too many misplaced passes but to his defense everybody from midfield of Italy with exception of 18 are not very good.

- Sandro Tonali is probably the only gem that this Italy side has. It is just scary that he looks/plays like Pirlo. C'mon Leonardo.

- Scamacca? Shit, Pinamonti? less shit but still shit, Zaniolo? I thought he was better, the rest forgettable.

Signature
"If ignorance is bliss; then, knock the smile off my face"
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2018, 19:06   #5564
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

> open stream
> 2-1
> 2-2

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2018, 19:26   #5565
bacon d'or
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
> open stream
> 2-1
> 2-2

rubentus player

Signature
bacon d'or is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 20:18   #5566
brk
World Cup Winner

Last year it was Cutrone. Who will it be this year? I'd say Bellanova but there's quite a few players ahead of him at RB. If we had let go of Abate then we could have seen him often until the new year. Now I don't see how he can play, especially with the overloaded LB situation we won't need to move Calabria over.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 22:22   #5567
tuccero9
Senior Team Member

I can't see any primavera player being a revelation this season but I think this would be a very important year for calabria.
I know this is not his debut season but this is his big chance to establish himself as a starter. His previous seasons were full of ups and downs with few decent performances here and there.
However he is still young and has room to grow and he had a solid end of season last season.
The situation about conti is worrying as he didn't play for a year and I think this is one reason that abate stayed in squad.
So being also a product of primavera I would bet on Calabria to leave his mark this season. I hope he can stay injury-free
tuccero9 is offline   Reply With Quote