The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 04-02-2014, 23:17   #221
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso

i'd be lying if i said that i miss him, but he would be useful with honda and kaka in the squad.
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 00:53   #222
Madridista
not exactly a lightweight

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco, Jese

headless chicken

Signature

#ForeverMario
Madridista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 01:46   #223
jammin
pour l'éternité

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista_7 View Post
Boateng:

“I have sent Mr Seedorf a message of good luck,” he told Chi. “I still talk to a lot of my former teammates there.

“It’s a difficult situation for the lads at the moment, but with the phenomenon that is Mario Balotelli, anything is possible.

“Mario was my accomplice when I was at Milan. We have the same look, listen to the same music.

“When I was there I used to tease him: ‘yes Mario, you’re my hero!’

"Milan is still an open wound to me. I watch all the games and seeing their position in table makes me cry."”

We miss you prince
Priiince! <3 <3 <3
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 04:03   #224
milanpalermo23
#IBelieve

Fav. Players: Zlatan, Balotelli, Verratti

Can we bring him back?
milanpalermo23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 12:22   #225
Capo Ultra
World Cup Winner

AC Milan News @Milanello

Boateng: "It makes me sad to see Milan in such a situation. @FinallyMario doesn't realize how good he is." http://sulia.com/milanello/f/7c09332...-1d40f3a6fb29/
Capo Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 07:47   #226
Zeusftw
#WeAreSoRich

Fav. Players: Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria

in the interview he seemed very anti allegri

Signature
Zeusftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2014, 15:55   #227
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

The Ghetto Kid

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 16:28   #228
Milanista_7
#UCLDNA

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli

Like a boss

Milanista_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 16:34   #229
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Ibra, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo. Current AC - Jack, Romagnoli, Locatelli, Cutrone, Abate.

2 great seasons, one poor season and some think he is shit and wanted rid of him.

Signature
Nestafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 16:39   #230
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

honestly people had more problem with his new jersey number

forumers selling him was not a bad idea if we could replace him with drake
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 17:52   #231
BrasilianMilan
Eternal Rossonero

Fav. Players: Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Nesta, Inzaghi, Seedorf, Calhanoglu, Romagnoli, Biglia, Bonucci

Can we please buy him back when Kaka retires at Milan?

I miss Prince... Honda, Prince, El Sha, Taarabt....oh my goooodness what a force we'd have!!!

Signature
BrasilianMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 18:36   #232
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

no man baoteng like kaka gets useless with age and injuries, they are direct players and solely depends upon shooting, speed and underrated physicality. It was not bad selling him, he was a fine player for milan, very good attitude and now he went home, would always like boa

bologna Arsenal barca sienna(?) comeback
Old 25-02-2014, 19:08   #233
G.Costanza
AKA Costanza

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Tim Duncan, Manu, Coach Pop

I still have not accepted that his sale was announced after one of his top 5 performances for us against PSV, when many of us were thinking this is gonna be the season he becomes the true 10 of Milan.

It was bullshit, as much as I love Kaka but I think we should've kept him, he had 3 more years to give us before losing his physicality.

Signature

Big Men In Black
G.Costanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 19:14   #234
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

what sucks most about his sale is he's a much more natural fit for RW in 4-2-3-1 and honda or taarabt would play a better AM in that system than Kaka who fits more a SS roll.

Milan always square pegs and round holes

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 19:16   #235
Ashish
Banned

i am happy that he left couldnt deal with closet racism on this dude and his number 10 jersey, dudes from siberia were flipping out on his walkout , haircut, girl friend , jersey
Old 25-02-2014, 19:42   #236
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista_7 View Post
Like a boss

he's so cool!
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 19:51   #237
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
what sucks most about his sale is he's a much more natural fit for RW in 4-2-3-1
than?

Boateng as RW in 4-2-3-1 would be another square peg in a round hole.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 21:48   #238
Pharaoh
Banned

Fav. Players: Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish View Post
i am happy that he left couldnt deal with closet racism on this dude and his number 10 jersey, dudes from siberia were flipping out on his walkout , haircut, girl friend , jersey
1. Youre generalizing like a mother fucker making you no different that the people youre trying to condemn.

2. People finding stupid and shit reasons to hate a player =/= closet racism. Just because someone thinks their priorities arent on the field and choose to point the finger elsewhere as to why there performances are shit doesn't make them think their race or boatengs race is inferior than anyone elses. I mean...theres just so many explanations as to why people thought that, one of them being a classic case of envy and jealousy but to just jump the gun and calling them racist...what?
Pharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 21:56   #239
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
1. Youre generalizing like a mother fucker making you no different that the people youre trying to condemn.

2. People finding stupid and shit reasons to hate a player =/= closet racism. Just because someone thinks their priorities arent on the field and choose to point the finger elsewhere as to why there performances are shit doesn't make them think their race or boatengs race is inferior than anyone elses. I mean...theres just so many explanations as to why people thought that, one of them being a classic case of envy and jealousy but to just jump the gun and calling them racist...what?
nah you missed his point.

Some people pointed to performances issues which are debateable, though I sitll maintain he was pretty productive for us. His style just wasn't 'classic' or producing orgasmic technical, it was physical, somewhat ugly but often effective.

But his point was he got so much hate based on dress, tattooes, stares, way he walked, music he liked, way he talked. That's prejudice anyway you slice it.

And using it as an argument to his effort level is again bias prejudice. He was nothing if not a hard worker. Sometimes his hard work was useless (done in wrong ways) but lazy, nah

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 21:58   #240
Ashish
Banned

Dont quote pube and pube you better not reply to my post ever I mean EVER even if i am not reading go niblle on zeus's dick he might give you attention and get banned.

there is what one dude from siberia

Jesus this pube go away