Alessio Romagnoli Thread

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Our Ale played a great game apart from a couple of mistakes... we were down to 10 men

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Always Forza Milan!

Last edited:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Theres soooo much hate against Romagnoli, it's incredible. He had a perfect game individually, until that mistake. You can't hold that against him, unless you're full of hate. Game was already over after 87 minutes and 2-0, and his partner was sent off. Stop picking on him. He was the only one that played well today.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Forza Romagnoli ❤️❤️

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Theres soooo much hate against Romagnoli, it's incredible. He had a perfect game individually, until that mistake. You can't hold that against him, unless you're full of hate. Game was already over after 87 minutes and 2-0, and his partner was sent off. Stop picking on him. He was the only one that played well today.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Anyone else who says otherwise is blind.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

:thumbsup:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Mistakes happen. He will learn.

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Directly responsible for the 2nd and 3rd goals.

His poor attempt at a clearance resulted in the 1st goal.

Looks like I overestimated him by calling him "below average".

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

He made 2 mistakes (against Napoli & Genoa) both when the game was already lost, so don't blame him.

Directly responsible for the 2nd and 3rd goals.

His poor attempt at a clearance resulted in the 1st goal.

Looks like I overestimated him by calling him "below average".

ban

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
His 3 worst games for Milan...

1. Last year when Ely for sent off.
2. This year when Paletta got sent off.
3. This year when Paletta got sent off.

:monto:

Anyone who doesn't rate him is extremely stupid. Its almost as if some of these guys are rooting against him just to prove a point. :fp:

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
One of few that deserve positive grade from yesterday. Alone in defense. Had to cover entire central defense, since Paletta was never in position.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Made some mistakes but our team was a mess at that point, I don't think it could be counted against him

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Pavoletti made him Romastori

:lol:

Second time this season he has been peeled like a banana

When was the first :conf:

His 3 worst games for Milan...

1. Last year when Ely for sent off.
2. This year when Paletta got sent off.
3. This year when Paletta got sent off.

:monto:

Anyone who doesn't rate him is extremely stupid. Its almost as if some of these guys are rooting against him just to prove a point. :fp:

:fp:

He gave away a pk when all he had to do was shepherd the ball out.

And this isnt the first time he's flopped at the Marassi... seem to remember him getting sent off against Genoa last season also... but let me guess that too is someone else's fault :thumbsup:

I've got no beef with the kid tho. He's done well since coming to Milan, especially with the lack of leaders in the defence or team as a whole.

My gripe is the fact we have kidddies/italian wannabes who would reject a bid of 55m for a player with 0 European experience :fp:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
My gripe is the fact we have kidddies/italian wannabes who would reject a bid of 55m for a player with 0 European experience :fp:

Here we go again :fp:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We do not sell our best players any more, certainly not when they want to stay with us ! And definitely not to Chelsea!

❤️

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
:lol:

When was the first :conf:

:fp:

He gave away a pk when all he had to do was shepherd the ball out.

And this isnt the first time he's flopped at the Marassi... seem to remember him getting sent off against Genoa last season also... but let me guess that too is someone else's fault :thumbsup:

I've got no beef with the kid tho. He's done well since coming to Milan, especially with the lack of leaders in the defence or team as a whole.

So you'd sell him for 55 million. What's the plan after that?

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli is worth a lot more than 55m, he should not be sold at any price.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Guys who hate on Romagnoli probably rate Stones highly :lol:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

say-no-to-racism.jpg