Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

inomilan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
tumblr_lrj0uj2I341qfvblho1_250.gif

This is the eyes of a champion. :eek:

New sig for now since the Nesta gif was deleted. :fp:

Last edited:

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
Only one healthy forward???!?!? I will say it again, this team is made of fucking glass. All the more reason to ditch the old, injury-prone players for younger players that may have a better chance of staying healthy for longer then 3 games in a row.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Only one healthy forward???!?!? I will say it again, this team is made of fucking glass. All the more reason to ditch the old, injury-prone players for younger players that may have a better chance of staying healthy for longer then 3 games in a row.

Younger players don't necessarily stay healthy more often, in fact, the opposite is often true as is the case of Pato.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Younger players don't necessarily stay healthy more often, in fact, the opposite is often true as is the case of Pato.

Pato was developing. I think he means players that are in their physical prime, but I could be wrong.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Pato was developing. I think he means players that are in their physical prime, but I could be wrong.
Currently we have Taiwo, Flamini, and Boateng all injured. All players in their physical primes between 23-27. There are no guarantee's in this game. I was trying to politely address pessimism with perspective.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
it's weird...i never wanted things to go so well for someone i don't even know.

maybe it's because he's had a few rough public years in milan...the webcam scandal, kaka left the team, he got divorced, he got injured

i really hope for him that this is THE YEAR :proud:

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players

Correct. The fact is, that is easier for a 23 year old to stay healthy or heal quicker if injured then it is for a 30+ year old.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Currently we have Taiwo, Flamini, and Boateng all injured. All players in their physical primes between 23-27. There are no guarantee's in this game. I was trying to politely address pessimism with perspective.

I already spoke about the weakness of Milans training regime in regarding younger players,(not fact) but I think out of all the big teams we have the most injuries to our squad.

your perspective is appreciated, but I think there is there something wrong with our training methods and showing in the durability of our players.

Look at flamini's injury that was borderline comical. sometimes I watch Milan training and see players(mainly older) half stretching and half doing the drills.

I stand by my assumption that the regime is to weak for the players in there prime or approaching it.

but yes to your point injuries happen no matter what, but training regime is in place to lesson the chances and frequency of such an accurance.

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien
what he said about el shaarawy is the kind of statement a leader would make. good job pato :)

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
I am pretty sure that in another game of the champions I saw a team with the same jacket but their badge.

Yeah at the adidas store on Oxford street London yesterday they had this design on three jackets but all were badgeless, actually looks slick as fuck on the windbreaker version.

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Pato: 'We're going to Napoli to win'

Alexandre Pato has promised that Milan go into the weekend clash with Napoli with the aim of winning the game.

In light of a number of key absences in attack, speculation is that Massimiliano Allegri could be tempted to field similar tactics to that seen against Barcelona in the Champions League in midweek.

Brazilian forward Pato demonstrated his responsiveness to the team's reliance on him on the counter-attack, by scoring inside 25 seconds of kick-off in Spain.

However, where they eventually went on to draw with the European Cup holders, the No 7 believes the team go into the weekend trip to Napoli with the intention of picking up all three points.

“Napoli is a team that is doing well, as they proved in the Champions League, but the fact remains we are going there to win.

“It is true that the championship is long and there are still many matches. However, every point counts in the end and is likely to be important.

“That is why I will do everything to gain success, and I would be happy to also score the decisive goal.”

Pato scored on his Serie A and Milan debut in January 2008 against Napoli, and from his first 128 games as a Rossoneri player, has scored 58 goals in all competitions.

Only Andriy Shevchenko, with 76 goals, has a better record at the club from the same number of opening games.

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
I may get into trouble for double posting this in the rumour commoe, but I'm not sure where was best to post this idea as it covers a few topics, but I'm interested in peoples thoughts. Since peeps are talking about not selling/selling Binho, and the topic of Barca and attacking units working together with midfield as an attacking and defensive unit this idea came to me...

I was thinking, over the next season and a half we'll see the rest of the Senatores leave, plus I think Ibra has a lot to prove re: his fitness/stamina etc. What are peoples thoughts firstly on Pato growing into a lone true striker role? Secondly I wouldn not get rid of Binho, if Pato does prove he can run the line alone backed up by Binho and an energetic midfield, do people think it could work.... Something like this...

Pato
Binho
Hamsik/Urby............................. Prince/Aqua
Monty/Merkel... New DM/Strasser​

Its not as creative as Barca, but given we've definatly got a more solid defence, a midfield that is powerful and can break quickly and with intent could be the way to go?

It was just a though, all this talk of Torrres, Binho, perhaps adding Balo into the mix with what I've suggested above, but a dynamic midfield could negate the need to have so many forwards... Favouring a midfield that can also supply and score goals, making for defenses not having an easy job in marking our attack out the game ;)

Just some idea's since the rumours have dried up :tongue:

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
I may get into trouble for double posting this in the rumour commoe, but I'm not sure where was best to post this idea as it covers a few topics, but I'm interested in peoples thoughts. Since peeps are talking about not selling/selling Binho, and the topic of Barca and attacking units working together with midfield as an attacking and defensive unit this idea came to me...

I was thinking, over the next season and a half we'll see the rest of the Senatores leave, plus I think Ibra has a lot to prove re: his fitness/stamina etc. What are peoples thoughts firstly on Pato growing into a lone true striker role? Secondly I wouldn not get rid of Binho, if Pato does prove he can run the line alone backed up by Binho and an energetic midfield, do people think it could work.... Something like this...

Pato
Binho
Hamsik/Urby............................. Prince/Aqua
Monty/Merkel... New DM/Strasser​

Its not as creative as Barca, but given we've definatly got a more solid defence, a midfield that is powerful and can break quickly and with intent could be the way to go?

It was just a though, all this talk of Torrres, Binho, perhaps adding Balo into the mix with what I've suggested above, but a dynamic midfield could negate the need to have so many forwards... Favouring a midfield that can also supply and score goals, making for defenses not having an easy job in marking our attack out the game ;)

Just some idea's since the rumours have dried up :tongue:

You my friend have a great footballing brain.

You are rigth about us not having that creative element, but for what we lack in that department we must make up for in grit and determination, not as attractive but will get the job done.

I can see more and more Pato filling in as a lone ST role, he has all the qualities speed, great finishing, good tactical awareness. Only thing is we would need a Vice pato. Who would that be..

Maybe offload Zlatan and use money to bring in a suarez? as someone said before?

Like you say if we have many different supply routes which ones do our opponents mark?

However if you chose that formation we would need to see a lot of Urby and Prince getting forward. Pato on his own completely can not do it. These two will provide cover for Pato while he get's into position.

Great suggestion I like it ! :thumbsup::star:

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
What the fuck is up with the power rangers outfit?

I think all teams sponsored by Adidas wear those in CL, I've seen other teams in CL using them too, I think it's some official Adidas thing and looks the same for all teams.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
inside information: pato will score a hatrick today :cool:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
50 millions +Torres please.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
inside information: pato will score a hatrick today :cool:
A hattrick of incredible pussy dives, should`ve been red carded. It`s okay to be shit, happens to anyone, but the diving was just too much..

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
He was unbelivebly bad...is he the dumbest forward amongst the top clubs in europe?

Schedule