AC Milan 3-1 Chievo Verona 03/04/07

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
crazy4milan said:
The goal was offside (by an elbow :D, but what's with the need to talk about a goal that never was, anyways? Weather it was or wasn't offside means nothing now, it didn't count get over it). Alright, he made a good assist to Gila (but magical???). Truth is he lost almost all possession in the first half, but got better in the second half. I really was expecting an almost out of this world type of show, but got a normal display.

I want him to do good for Milan's sake (and I'm awaiting for at least 1 vrs Inter, that's the reason we bought him), but I won't fall over for a display like the one against Chievo (Oliveira vrs Arezzo did more, didn't got as much recognition, and I'm a least fan of Oliveira than Ronaldo...bah, I don't like Oli at all).

BTW don't try to tell me I'm subjective on Ronaldo (bigger legend than Zidane...better career than Zidane...Brazil's best in the WC...). Buhu, I didn't say Ronaldo had a wonderful game, but a rather normal game, sue me for being so biased.
I don’t remember u participated in the Ronaldo-Zidane argument so I never tried 2 take a shot on u regarding that matter.
However in that argument I never said Ronaldo is a bigger legend than Zidane but my view is that they both belong 2 the same level regardless of who is SLIGHTLY ahead of the other.

ON TOPIC : the goal was onside & am way over but I was just curious how come u mention his 2 shots + his second half effort that by the way same as the goal didn’t count & u also didn’t mention the pass he made 4 Gila even if Gila didn’t score or even had the skill 2 control it & yes it was magical & u from all the ppl should know + wish + expect such passes from Kaka or Pirlo.

Take away the goal that got canceled + Gila’s pass & Ronaldo's game will seems much less than it is -- > good game.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
From the highlights, I thought Pirlo's pass to Ronaldo during the disallowed goal was more magical :o Also, Ronaldo's assist wasn't something you want to brag about because all credit to that goal belongs to Oddo.

Nevertheless, sounds (+ from the highlights) like Ronaldo had a good game + I hope he continues improving in this fashion.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Wild said:
I don’t remember u participated in the Ronaldo-Zidane argument so I never tried 2 take a shot on u regarding that matter.
However in that argument I never said Ronaldo is a bigger legend than Zidane but my view is that they both belong 2 the same level regardless of who is SLIGHTLY ahead of the other.

ON TOPIC : the goal was onside & am way over but I was just curious how come u mention his 2 shots + his second half effort that by the way same as the goal didn’t count & u also didn’t mention the pass he made 4 Gila even if Gila didn’t score or even had the skill 2 control it & yes it was magical & u from all the ppl should know + wish + expect such passes from Kaka or Pirlo.

Take away the goal that got canceled + Gila’s pass & Ronaldo's game will seems much less than it is -- > good game.
I've never counted goals that are dissalowed for whatever reason, weather they were good or not (maybe just a "pity it wasn't onside"), I do count effort on the field even if qualitatively (chances are, I'm inventing words) it didn't meant much, that's why I did recall a better second half .

Add the pass to Gila, if you want, it doesn't change much my view on his game. BTW, Pirlo made a similar pass to Ronaldo which was wasted (in the second half), neither were magical. That didn't affect me on my view of Pirlo's game either.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
^^ Yeah, his constant improvement seems to have taken a halt after the Celtic game. I think he's not 100% after the 'flu'. But I have a feeling Pirlo will come clean on Wednesday :)

iLuVuRoNaLdO

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R99, dinho, Cafu, dida, kaka, all brazilians, CR7, Ferdinand, Giggsy, Rooney, Zairi, Manutd
this is all about winning no matter who did what.
but i see hatred not real judging.
this place is for judging the real thing, not because you hate the player,that ur comments are true about them. hate the player, but talk real as a real fan.

and + we look bad when criticizing our own players. we shuld get behind them and support them so they culd play better. we shuld understand their situation.
ok, what do u expect Dida to do after all that "jeer" "booes" he got form the crowd?
nothing at all. it amuses me. instead of throwing the "not inform" away, we shuld wait for them top get back on track. i see no appreciation for what Dida have been doing for the club. and other players that are going through this, i guess.
like Inter did, they gave Adriano a break.
Wayne Rooney, he wasn't at his best, but Fergie believed in him, he gave him chances, the fans too. they were supporting him. and now he is playing very good.
and no matter what, they'll keep doing the same.

i'll prefer dida to go to Barca for now, untill all these things stop.
i'm serious, it's not good for him. at this point he won't care about the fans, he'll care about himself and family. and choose a better place. and the fans that want him, will feel bad.

what i'm saying is, we really look stupid doing all these.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jasper said:
This was also there
The losers…
Nelson Dida (Milan)
So much time has passed since the infamous Elland Road slip, but Dida is still capable of making the daftest mistakes known to goalkeeping history. He was shaky all evening against Chievo, but the 'piece de resistance' came when calling for the ball Daniele Bonera was protecting only to let it slip under his body and clatter into the defender, leaving Sergio Pellissier with an empty net to waltz into. Comical.

Offtopic but it's interesting that their favourite winner/looser Abbiati didn't make it to the flip sides this week. He did have to collect 5 balls out of his net.
That's why I hate Football Italia. They can rot in hell for all I care.

Yeah, he messed up, but it's interesting how people are conveniently forgetting that Bonera could have cleared the ball instead of stupidly dribbling toward the goal, and then clonked into him before the ball squeaked through, but it's easier to bash the Brazilian and the legions of shortminded are trying to get a piece of the pie.

iLuVuRoNaLdO said:
this place is for judging the real thing, not because you hate the player,that ur comments are true about them. hate the player, but talk real as a real fan.

and + we look bad when criticizing our own players. we shuld get behind them and support them so they culd play better. we shuld understand their situation.
ok, what do u expect Dida to do after all that "jeer" "booes" he got form the crowd?
nothing at all. it amuses me. instead of throwing the "not inform" away, we shuld wait for them top get back on track. i see no appreciation for what Dida have been doing for the club. and other players that are going through this, i guess.
Wayne Rooney, he wasn't at his best, but Fergie believed in him, he gave him chances, the fans too. they were supporting him. and now he is playing very good.

i'm serious, it's not good for him. at this point he won't care about the fans, he'll care about himself and family. and choose a better place. and the fans that want him, will feel bad.

:star:

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
BMWTaylor said:
That's why I hate Football Italia. They can rot in hell for all I care.

Yeah, he messed up, but it's interesting how people are conveniently forgetting that Bonera could have cleared the ball instead of stupidly dribbling toward the goal, and then clonked into him before the ball squeaked through, but it's easier to bash the Brazilian and the legions of shortminded are trying to get a piece of the pie.
They do share the goal-fault but I would have voted Dida also there. He was awful. The pass that he made to the Chivo lads on the beginning of the match, the goal situation, the play where he left the line and didn't get the cross which by luck went just few inches wide. It was definetly his worst day of the season(individually speaking).

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
iLuVuRoNaLdO said:

Nice post champ. Though obviously you havent been around here long. The only thing ppl do around this joint is bitch left, right and centre.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
They put all the blame to Dida just because he doesn't want to extend the contract.. and its something unusual for players at Milan who are over 30 ...

When you see the scene.. it was both fault.. Bonera should either passed to Dida or cleared it.. in other side Dida should have cleared with legs .. not with arms.. it was big misunderstanding between them ..

I will never forget Dida save miracles he did for us .. even if he leaves I will always have his respect for what he did..

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
^Apparently Dida called for the ball, so it was his fault. Bonera could've easily cleared. The thing is the ball went straight under Dida whether Bonera struck him or not it would've made no difference. He should've collected that ball. Though it pointlesss pointing the finger. We won. Who cares?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
^Yeah .. its gone now.. lets see if we can win against Celtic..

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
San Paolo said:
^Apparently Dida called for the ball, so it was his fault. Bonera could've easily cleared. The thing is the ball went straight under Dida whether Bonera struck him or not it would've made no difference. He should've collected that ball. Though it pointlesss pointing the finger. We won. Who cares?

I quote your post, though I'd like to comment on several posts.

Who cares? Offcourse we care, 'coz our defence is very important.
Dida is disastrous, so is Bonera.

Funny several seem to mention Ronaldo's on-side goal, but still no one mentiones that one of Chievo's players (I think it was Pelissier, correct me if I'm wrong) was all alone with Dida before Ronaldo dissalowed goal - our offside trap didn't work.

And what's that all about? Bad communication between Simic and Bonera, yes Bonera again.

I'd wish more then anyone here that Bonera was top class and excellent, like the previous Parma players Thuram and F.Cannavaro. Unfortunately he's nothing more nor less then an average Serie A CB.
He can't play as RB neither, 'coz he ain't got offensive qualityes - he lacks speed, technique and crossing - which makes him an clumsy RB. He ain't Milan material, I suggest we get rid of him as soon as possible.

----

I just red that we've renewed Zelja Kalac's contract, aw maj gad - we're doomed :tongue:

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jasper said:
It was definetly his worst day of the season(individually speaking).
Heck, if I saw the match, I'd probably agree. What I am having a problem with, however, is that people and the media are forgetting that he's otherwise enjoyed a 180 from last season and are riding him mercilessly since last Sunday. Pardon the cliché, but one game does not a season make. We can only wonder how it's affected his morale; after all, why bother to be the best (or stay here) if folks are just going to focus on the negative?

Besi said:
They put all the blame to Dida just because he doesn't want to extend the contract.. and its something unusual for players at Milan who are over 30
Yeah, maybe that's it. ;) Next thing we know, Favalli will get a four-year extension.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't get so pissed dude, people have the rights to say whatever they want. You can't defend Dida forever, just don't give a damn to them. How Dida means to you is just enough, don't care about other people's says.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Velez Mostar said:
Dida is disastrous, so is Bonera.

And what's that all about? Bad communication between Simic and Bonera, yes Bonera again.
Bonera has been our best player over the past 2 and a half months and put in another stellar display. What you smoking? :o

Bad communication... they performed pretty well, according to 99% of people around this joint. Simic had absolutely nothing to do with Dida's error.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Velez Mostar said:
I'd wish more then anyone here that Bonera was top class and excellent, like the previous Parma players Thuram and F.Cannavaro. Unfortunately he's nothing more nor less then an average Serie A CB.
Bonera's making Cannavaro + Thuram looks like amateurs. You need to get with the program and quit living in the Parma of 90's days.

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Hi people. First chance I've had to post since i got back.

It was a great game to go to, really enjoyed it :) Had a bit of trouble with the security outside as apparantly they demand to see your passport to get in. One of us didnt have it, so we had to have an argument to get it. :o

I took a few pics, but had filled up most of the camera memory with other shit before we got there. Still, ill try and upload them in the next few days.

Did i miss anything around here?

Schedule