The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
oracle saying Milan are in for Depay, Lyon demanding 50m and Milan are offering 30+6m bonuses

Inter also interested

Come on go for Fekir he is 2x the player Depay will ever be.

Why Wilshere?

-Iniesta
-Modric
-David Silva
-Herrera

So many other players to go after for Midfield? Why Wilshere?

-Going to China so we can't pay his wages
-They say that Arsenal wants him and want to offer about 60m for him and I don't think Real want to sell at all, he is probably one of their most consistent players.
-Think he is Pep's favorite player at City and is a starter for them, He has 8 goals and 9 assists and they don't need the money and he does not want to leave.
-We can get him think MU want to sell they said he would cost 35-40m and I think they even said that we were interested at some point (not sure).
-And then we have Wilshere who is FREE...that's all, dude is free and is not that bad + has some experience but they do say that he is an alcoholic

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Wilshere is turning down 6m a year his salary requests is going to be ridiculous and he can't even guarantee 20 games a season because he's injury prone.

Gattuso- "Wishere is not a fast player..." full stop right there. We have enough slow pokes in this squad

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Tbh. I thought Matri would work

There's this one match againts Juve. The match went well. Until Juve made a sub. I mumbled "not Matri, Not Matri", and it was matri. A little while after, he scored.

I thought Allegri would make Matri the "striker" that we need Post Ibra.

But that was years ago.
If i look back at those years, it pissed me off to think that our only budget at that time was for Matri. We had one shot, and it was Matri. Sad

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
50 mil for Depay... wow that's sickening :lol:

10 mil is a stretch for him already. Let's go for Fekir instead, actual quality footballer in that team.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i like depay but 50m can maybe buy us yannik carrasco, lemar type of players in the summer who give us more guarantees. all options have downsides tho.

bernard is available for free, it would be nice if we were linked with him rather than the korean guy from swansey.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

10 mil is a stretch for him already. Let's go for Fekir instead, actual quality footballer in that team.

Doesn’t fit in our 433

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
These rumours are really depressing.

Need to finish in the top 4 somehow, else we're doomed.

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Depay should be a last resort signing....the guy isn't even a star for lyon yet some of us are so excited to have him here, let's add some cash and try for guys like martial before we settle for depay

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Depay should be a last resort signing....the guy isn't even a star for lyon yet some of us are so excited to have him here, let's add some cash and try for guys like martial before we settle for depay

100% agree. We need to look for total packages henceforth. We have the foundation and now we add guys that have it all. The technical skill and the right attitude and mental maturity needed to succeed.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
According to french Lyon fans on twitter (yes you can translate tweets :D )they would immediately sell for 30+... one of them wrote that he would personally take him to the airport for that price.. apparently depay is hella inconsistent and more bad than good.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tbh. I thought Matri would work

There's this one match againts Juve. The match went well. Until Juve made a sub. I mumbled "not Matri, Not Matri", and it was matri. A little while after, he scored.

I thought Allegri would make Matri the "striker" that we need Post Ibra.

But that was years ago.
If i look back at those years, it pissed me off to think that our only budget at that time was for Matri. We had one shot, and it was Matri. Sad

Lets not forget that we gave Juve the money for Tevez by buying Matri

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"He isn't particularly fast, but does have good technique. He can make the ball do the running and knows where to put it. He can play both as a support striker and playmaker.

"Wilshere had a lot of physical problems and is a player I always appreciated, but he's unusual. He combines English grit with Spanish technique. I like him a lot."

Gattuso on Wilshere

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Lets not forget that we gave Juve the money for Tevez by buying Matri

That was Galliani's darkest time, ever.
Because i remember, Baldy was kinda "disappointed" with Tevez because he chose Juve. It was a parody.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
"He isn't particularly fast, but does have good technique. He can make the ball do the running and knows where to put it. He can play both as a support striker and playmaker.

"Wilshere had a lot of physical problems and is a player I always appreciated, but he's unusual. He combines English grit with Spanish technique. I like him a lot."

Gattuso on Wilshere

GK: Reina
Def: Strinic
Mid: Wilshere, Meyer
winger: Bernard

Thats all freebies but its far from hopeless.
For reference: Galliani's freebies are a bunch of hopelessness (Except MVB)

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Gattuso on Wilshere

If signing Wilshere means one of Bona will never play for Milan again then i'm all for it.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
depay sucks..no to all these free players except bernard...maybe meyer

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Wiltshire is a wonderful player. If we can get his head into the game, he's an English Xavi.
He plays literally the only position on the pitch where you don't need to be particularly fast.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
GK: Reina
Def: Strinic
Mid: Wilshere, Meyer
winger: Bernard

Thats all freebies but its far from hopeless.
For reference: Galliani's freebies are a bunch of hopelessness (Except MVB)

That's fine if we add 2 big 50M+ signings we'd be set.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Monto Biglia and Wilshere. No thanks.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I agree. :thumbsup:

As I always said, I have my reserves concerning all players coming from baguette league. It's a very weak league, if it wasn't for PSG then I'd say slightly over Dutch Eredivise standard.

Now if I compare Depay stats to Suso stats...

Depay
Ligue 1: 27 Apps, 9 goals, 6 assists, 1839 minutes played
Europa League: 9 Apps, 3 goals, 3 assist, 623 minutes played
Coupe de France: 4 Apps, 0 goal, 1 assist, 335 minutes played
Overall: 40 Apps, 12 goals, 10 assists, 2797 minutes played

Suso
Serie A: 25 Apps, 6 goals, 8 assists, 2049 minutes played
Europa League: 6 Apps, 1 goal, 0 assists, 343 minutes played
Coppa Italia: 4 Apps, 1 goal, 2 assists, 377 minutes played
Europa League Quali: 3 Apps, 0 goal, 2 assists, 172 minutes played
Overall: 38 Apps, 8 goals, 12 assists, 2941 minutes played

... I can see two players with a very similiar track record. Depay scores more than Suso, but Suso has more assists. They have played more or less the same amount of minutes this season.

Only difference is, that Depay plays in a far inferior league with far inferior defenders than Suso.

So at the end of the day, Suso shits on Depay. At least this season. Now where does Lyon pull those 50M out of?

Sure, Depay is talented and that season in a province club can do wonders as we have seen with Suso. Nevertheless Suso got his experience in a whole different league than Depay. I'm not so keen on him. 30M sounds like a far stretch already for a player who's doing just fine in a very poor league.

Gattuso on Wilshere

Just talked with a good friend of mine who's Arsenal fan. He said that Wilshere is a powerhorse in midfield when fit, he's not that fast but he has a certain explosiveness and knows how to move the ball from midfield to attack. Actualy he'd be incredibly pissed if Arsenal would let Wilshere go for free.

I trust that friend, I think highly of his football knowledge.

So that together with Gattuso said: I'm in for a free Wilshere.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Monto Biglia and Wilshere. No thanks.

More like Wilshere - Biglia - Kessie, with Bona - Montoleavo - Loca subs. If we'd replace Monto with another good midfielder, or even someone to bench Biglia, I think we'd be set in midfield. Rabiot maybe? I heard ppl been complaining over him in Paris? Maybe even replace Bona with Sergej if possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule