05/19/2007 Milan vs Udinese

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Let's hope this one will be a win,just to shake lpool before the final.

Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devilsmo:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
our last home game in the season... i'm expectin' Costacurta to start...

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
i hope some young players like aubameyang, de gennaro and darmain get a chance in this game to see ehat they can do.

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
i think Costacurta will play this one :D

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
our last home game in the season... i'm expectin' Costacurta to start...

yeah,so we can make the general goodbye-match rehearsal!!!!

good point,mate :)

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Storarri,Cafu,Billy,Simic,Grimi,Brochi,Serginho,Gourcuff,Borrielo,Aubemeyang,Oli

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edi said:
Storarri,Cafu,Billy,Simic,Grimi,Brochi,Serginho,Gourcuff,Borrielo,Aubemeyang,Oli

did you happened to see my admiration note to your sig????
if not,there you go:

"Edi,your sig is the most prophetical sig ever!!!!When no one believed in Ancelotti(remember all those:Carlo should leave,fuck Carlo he knows shit about football and blablablablabla),so you my friend at that time had this very optimistic sig,which even i took for a joke.So,thank you for your red'n'black heart,my friend and Forza Milan,of course :) "

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Kuzimoto said:
did you happened to see my admiration note to your sig????
if not,there you go:

"Edi,your sig is the most prophetical sig ever!!!!When no one believed in Ancelotti(remember all those:Carlo should leave,fuck Carlo he knows shit about football and blablablablabla),so you my friend at that time had this very optimistic sig,which even i took for a joke.So,thank you for your red'n'black heart,my friend and Forza Milan,of course :) "

Well we are one step away from glory but even being in the final is a great achievement considering how the season started.
With -8 points and no reinforcements in the summer +with a depleted squad for most of the time we managed to get out of the mud, win the 4th place and play in the final of the CL.
At the start of course they attacked the coach but it just proved how little they know;)

Thanks for your words and Forza Milan :proud:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope Grimi, Oliveira, Costacurta, Gourcuff, Simic, Favalli all start. We should rest almost the whole team. Is Ronaldo a possibility?

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I really wanna see Di Gennaro/Aubameyang/Antonelli/Darmian/Guerci get a run at some point in this game or the last. They're like our best talents this year.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kuzimoto said:
Let's hope this one will be a win,just to shake lpool before the final.
Pool will hardly quake in their boots if we defeat little ol' Udinese. Now that we've clinched a CL spot for next season, we should rest nearly the whole starting 11 next week.

And yes, even though he doesn't do much physically, even Dida, because God forbid he should pick up another injury like a month ago vs. Messina. Storari, not Kalac, should play in his stead.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
4-3-1-2
Kalac; Simic, Costacurta(c), Grimi/Darmian, Favalli/Grimi; Bottini, Brocchi, Di Gennaro/Gourcuff; Di Gennaro/Gourcuff; Aubameyang, Oliveira

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
So this is where we say goodbye to Billy? :proud:

The better include it in the highlights video after the game.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
We should include Billy in the squad for Athens, maybe as a late sub if we are assured victory (ex: up by 3 in injury time)

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
MilanoMike said:
We should include Billy in the squad for Athens, maybe as a late sub if we are assured victory (ex: up by 3 in injury time)

Yeah that would be cool, a great way to go out. It's funny how Liverpool is mirroring us with this whole legend leaving thing with their Fowler.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MaldiniISgod said:
Yeah that would be cool, a great way to go out. It's funny how Liverpool is mirroring us with this whole legend leaving thing with their Fowler.
With them, everything relates to Liverpool becomes fancy and wonderful blah blah blah. I like the guy who compared Maldini to his dead grandpa, speechless :D .

kats

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
edika_kaka said:
hope we win this match..
I agree. I'm getting tired of all these draws. C'mon, Milan - I know you're concentrating on the CL, but win it for the fans at the San Siro at least.

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
edika_kaka said:
hope we win this match..

I just hope all our first eleven players get a rest, and the youngsters get a chance. Oh, i hope costacourta has a great last match as well :)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MaldiniISgod said:
Sorry for OT, but yeah, Fowler did virtually nothing during his short stint with Pool. Remember when they signed him two seasons ago? The reaction was nothing short of Pele coming out of retirement.

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
kevin_dk said:
I want OLD Billy to start :D .
i think Billy will play from the begining, probably in midfield :)
(according to milanchannel)

Last edited:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Save Billy the embarrassment ( I dont have fond memories of his last game) + field Bonera, Simic and Brocchi + the young guns. Rest all of our defense, midfield, + Gila and Pippo.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Billy needs to start this one since its his last game at the San Siro and he should be there so he can get a standing ovation and so he can go in style.... :proud:
Storarri,Cafu,Bonera,Billy,Grimi,Brochi,Gourcuff,Serginho,Ambrosini(because he didnt play against Catania),Oli,Aubemeyang...

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Besides conveniently being our last home game of the season, I agree Billy should start only because this is a meaningless match.

dida

>>*&#322;)*I*&#322;)*@*<<
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*Dida* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Gattuso*
yes,this is a meaningless match and i am sure costacurta will play from the start..

Schedule