Massimiliano Allegri Thread II

Which fortunate team will hear 'Dai Dai Dai' next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
That ajax team beat barca a year later. They are a good team at home.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
One of the most underrated coaches. After Ancelotti, he's been the biggest regret for me ... but fuck it, Berlusca these days is no better than the average RnB-er.

3 points away from the top at the end of the year, and a 7 victory streak...

Juve winning the serie a wont come as a surprise to any. Most people predicted that they would win it before it even started. It was his fault that they underperformed in the first few matches. Benching dybala, starting with padoin etc etc. Unless he becomes more consistent he ain't underrated.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
:lol:
TS-22:12:15.jpg

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a new .gif I would like to share with all of you.

Can be used when you get insulted or when you disagree completely or find something utterly foolish.

Behold my new favourite .gif:
giphy.gif

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Can be used when you get insulted or when you disagree completely or find something utterly foolish.

giphy.gif

I wonder what he said to Bonucci after the match.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

giphy.gif

Lol observe the older looking dude at the bottom left of the pic hhahaa. He is hysterical.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
An average rnb er can do a better job as the general manager of milan compared to galliani.

Galliani was the one who said "The hardest thing to convince Berlusconi was to keep Allegri in summer 2013"

Galliani always try to support coaches, like he is trying now with Mihajlovic. But Berlusconi is "Play 4-3-1-2 and win the Scudetto or GTFO"

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Juve winning the serie a wont come as a surprise to any. Most people predicted that they would win it before it even started. It was his fault that they underperformed in the first few matches. Benching dybala, starting with padoin etc etc. Unless he becomes more consistent he ain't underrated.

Wtf, he had half midfield injured, had a lot of strikers and no way to connect the strikers with the midfield, Juventus had to go and panic buy Hernanes and loan Cuadrado to make up for the fact that they lost Draxler at the finish line ... he tried both 4-3-1-2 and 4-3-3 and he couldn't put Dybala as an undisputed starter in any of those (let's not forget that he's benching Morata).

And yes, when the starters are injured (no Khedira or Marchisio), you have to play with the backups and that's what Padoin is...

I really don't get it... there's so many ways that people shit on other people's work... if Allegri wins (yeah, he had Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva, yeah he had Tevez, yeah he had the best team, yeah he's using Conte's work and Conte's formation) ... if Allegri loses (Allegri horrible coach that plays with Nocerino, Bonera and Padoin, 7 points in 8 games ... worst start for Juve in the last few decades, Allegri forced us to sell Pirlo, Allegri lost to Tottenham)

If I wanted to talk trash, it's very easy ... e.g. I could go and talk about Ancelotti (he lost in France against Montpellier even though he had a much better team, even the coach that he replaced had PSG in 1st place, let Liverpool score 3 goals and lost after being 3-0, lost to Deportivo 4-0 after winning 4-1, let Manchester score 3 goals after being up 2-0, lost a scudetto at Perugia, won only one scudetto with Milan despite having a WC team for 7-8 years)

Just to clarify, I don't think so for Ancelotti, but it's a good way to show how easy it is to throw shit even for one of the widely-regarded top coaches currently available.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Wtf, he had half midfield injured, had a lot of strikers and no way to connect the strikers with the midfield, Juventus had to go and panic buy Hernanes and loan Cuadrado to make up for the fact that they lost Draxler at the finish line ... he tried both 4-3-1-2 and 4-3-3 and he couldn't put Dybala as an undisputed starter in any of those (let's not forget that he's benching Morata).

And yes, when the starters are injured (no Khedira or Marchisio), you have to play with the backups and that's what Padoin is...

I really don't get it... there's so many ways that people shit on other people's work... if Allegri wins (yeah, he had Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva, yeah he had Tevez, yeah he had the best team, yeah he's using Conte's work and Conte's formation) ... if Allegri loses (Allegri horrible coach that plays with Nocerino, Bonera and Padoin, 7 points in 8 games ... worst start for Juve in the last few decades, Allegri forced us to sell Pirlo, Allegri lost to Tottenham)

If I wanted to talk trash, it's very easy ... e.g. I could go and talk about Ancelotti (he lost in France against Montpellier even though he had a much better team, even the coach that he replaced had PSG in 1st place, let Liverpool score 3 goals and lost after being 3-0, lost to Deportivo 4-0 after winning 4-1, let Manchester score 3 goals after being up 2-0, lost a scudetto at Perugia, won only one scudetto with Milan despite having a WC team for 7-8 years)

Just to clarify, I don't think so for Ancelotti, but it's a good way to show how easy it is to throw shit even for one of the widely-regarded top coaches currently available.

:thumbsup: plus don't forget carlo's europa league finish and getting knocked our by W.Bremen at home :lol:. people only pick one side of the story to suit their hate. bunch of whiners.:fp:

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score

giphy.gif

CXgo0buUAAE3U80.jpg

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
huh... What do you guys think of him now?

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

giphy.gif
hahahahahaaaaaaaaa , amazing gif and a great coach.

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Is this his 11th consecutive win? Always considered him a great coach, it was a shame he had to go.

Anyway, he's built a new Juve and he's done extremely well. DAI DAI DAI!

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Is this his 11th consecutive win? Always considered him a great coach, it was a shame he had to go.

Anyway, he's built a new Juve and he's done extremely well. DAI DAI DAI!

Best coach in serie a.

Possibly the best coach vs any EPL coaches

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
What I didn't like about him is that he is a bit limited and it shows when he doesn't have a very good squad or when he is losing a game. Rarely have I seen him turn the game around after losing the 1st half for example.

If he has the players he needs, then he's pretty good at creating a winning plan for the game. Only problem is when something unexpected happens...

Considering this, if Juve keep improving the squad or if he goes to a richer team, I think he can win the CL. But I wouldn't like him too much even then.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This thread still exists? I thought they erased it with muslim fast food.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
He has at 12 wins right now in the league. 17 is the record held by Inter.

His next 5 games in the league are:

Genoa (A), Frosinone, Napoli, Bologna(A), Inter.

His 6th is Atalanta (A).

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
loss to genoa
win over frosinone
big win over nipples
win over bologna
big win over inter
draw

my prediction.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Shit coach, worse than Pippo and Seedorf ... with this Juve even my my grandma would have won. It's not like it's hard... plenty of coaches have 13 victories in a row, look at Sacchi and Capello if you need examples. Thank you Berlusconi for getting rid of him. Only you understand what makes a good coach. /EndSarcasm

What I didn't like about him is that he is a bit limited and it shows when he doesn't have a very good squad or when he is losing a game.

Riiiight, that's why he won best coach of Serie A when he was still coaching Cagliari ;)

He has at 12 wins right now in the league. 17 is the record held by Inter.

His next 5 games in the league are:
Genoa (A), Frosinone, Napoli, Bologna(A), Inter.
Make that 13 wins.

loss to genoa
win over frosinone
big win over nipples
win over bologna
big win over inter
draw

my prediction.

LoL... keep your money away from betting :)

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Riiiight, that's why he won best coach of Serie A when he was still coaching Cagliari ;)
There was not so much pressure on him then. Anyway, I am speaking of what I've seen at Milan from him. Not saying he's a bad coach.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
There was not so much pressure on him then. Anyway, I am speaking of what I've seen at Milan from him. Not saying he's a bad coach.

You mean he didn't do great with a bad team and a lot of pressure (incl. our president talking trash whenever he could and undermining him in front of the team). Put Guardiola in that position and he won't do much better.

Any player or coach needs to be placed in conditions that allow him to do the job well. You can't expect Maradona to play great if he's playing in a Serie B team or if he plays as a defender.

Instead of our management taking responsibility for their shortcomings, they decided to drop everything on him.

And no, despite what people say, having Ibra and Thiago Silva doesn't make a scudetto team, you need the other 9 players and a bench for when Ibra gets a red card or Thiago Silva gets injured. In the first year, there were also Robinho, Boateng, Cassano, Pato and all of them played much worse (or got injured like Cassano).
It wasn't Allegri that decided to keep Pato, or to stop playing Aquilani after 23 games yet everyone and their mother complains to him about Pirlo. If our management had invested the money that they saved from Pirlo's salary (6 mill a year minimum), we wouldn't be in this shit. If we didn't have that money and instead had to tighten the belt, then how was Allegri the one that didn't keep Pirlo?

Schedule