Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
None of you are Japanese? WTF? :D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
saw japan match now, was working so missed out, oh japan was good sadly they missed the bullet train to quarter finals :(
poor japen :cry: nah next time :beer: I want that yamaha boy in Milan

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
My point is why are a bunch of users bummed out that they're out.

because those users were rooting for them, very plain and simple.

it doesnt help that paraguay were dirty fuckers + shitty ref + 2 crossbars.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
because those users were rooting for them, very plain and simple.

Thank you! Was looking for an honest answer. But still, IMO some of you are getting a little too upset. I was supporting USA against Ghana and I'm not too sad they lost. ;)

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I was supporting USA against Ghana and I'm not too sad they lost. ;)

thats probably because your eyes got drained out from italy coming 4th in their group. ;)

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
thats probably because your eyes got drained out from italy coming 4th in their group. ;)
In truth it's because my eyes still see everything rose tinted after we won our 4th World Cup in 2006. :D

2014 no excuses though. :o

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
In truth it's because my eyes still see everything rose tinted after we won our 4th World Cup in 2006. :D

2014 no excuses though. :o

with this kinda youth, 2014,2018,2022,2026 and so on, no chance.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
I think both side had same chances to win the game. both tried to attack but both did a defence well too. Dortmund's striker Barrios had a first chance to lead Paraguay 1-0 by dribbled a ball through Japan defense but Kawashima made a good saved by his foot, and what a great counter attack minute later did by Japanese side through Matsui with the hard strike ball from far distance and that pushed Villar to saved the net hardly. Also few chances made by Santa cruz and Honda but the 1st half ended with 0-0 scoreboard.. what a pitty for Paraguay side because entering the 2nd half I think Japan side more dominated the field. Few chances like the cross ball by Matsui to Nagamoto but didnt seeemed troubled Villar at all. same case happened for Riveros's chance. the game quite boring until the extended time. and thorugh penalty we can see how the power from both side is quite balance, but at the end Komano destroyed the last mongoloid team at SA 2010. but quite proud for what Japanese side did.. a really great example from Asian side :star: