Gonzalo Higuain Thread

How many goals will Higuain score this season in all competitions?

• Total voters

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Happy he scored, hopefully that’ll kick start his season and he’ll shoot us into the top 4 and win us the super cup.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well he seems to deeply care for this club and he seems also more to deeply care for Gattuso. Very good signgs there. Whatever broke his mind in that Juve game may be finally overcome. Go on, Pipita.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Well he seems to deeply care for this club and he seems also more to deeply care for Gattuso. Very good signgs there. Whatever broke his mind in that Juve game may be finally overcome. Go on, Pipita.

Good signs indeed. He can easily complain about the coach/squad and request a transfer. But, if he wants to stick around, a player of his calibre and experience, that says something about Rino.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
we really need a pipita firing on all fronts if we want top 4.. i do have faith in him and the squad

a Gonzalo scoring in every game please 2019

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he again comes up with a out of the blue injury when its time to play Juventus.

This on top of the bitching he did in the last few weeks.

Mental midget, he can fuck off to Chelsea or whoever wants him.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
I like Higuain as a striker objectively, but he is mentally weak. He couldn't turn around his form and was a basket case v. Juve in the regular season and now has a 'fever' against them now? lol, I've lost so much respect for this guy's mental fortitude. I can't deny his quality and only a fool would do so, but what a loser mindset. Seems like a scared child afraid to show face against his old team, a better team, because he's afraid of looking bad again. I'm hoping he proves me wrong and plays today, but we'll see..

When the tough gets going the Higuain fakes an injury/illness and leaves the club.... how classy... Besides, Cutrone has played better than him this season. Fuck this primadonna.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
I can't stand his bitch attitude.

This is why he's always cracked under pressure before throughout his career.

Sell

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
remember the excitement in rnb when we signed him

"top striker" lol

funny things is he's gonna do well in Chelsea

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
He will tear up the epl I bet. He will do very well in Chelsea, he didn’t suit us unfortunately.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
World class striker, but also world class in sulking

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
I liked him before Milan. We turn all strikers to shit because our wingers and midfielders are so bad. Best wishes and goodbye.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Ibra was the last to suit us

That's because Ibra doesn't need support, he needs the rest of the team to get out of his way.

Problem with does kind of players, is when they have a off day, the whole team has a bad day.

Higuain, while not as technically sound as Ibra, is actually good on the ball. If he had Ibra's attitude, or at least part of it, he could have carried this team to a 4th place spot.

But the guy is a bitch, and prefers to take the easy way out.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Worst deal ever.18 milion for 6 months.Each of his 9 goals worth 2 milion.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Those who think or problem was Higuain and we will pay better with Piatek are in for an unpleasant surprise.

The Higuain deal is still shit though.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Was never da Milan.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Those who think or problem was Higuain and we will pay better with Piatek are in for an unpleasant surprise.

i don't blame him but, he is an idiot. what was he expecting coming to milan? he already saw how bonucci transfer ended up. he is weak and his mind wasn't fully invested here from the beginning.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whoa is to blame then?

Events just happen at ac milan.

Its so random.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

give me a hungry and motivated striker all day every day over this piggy

at least piatek wont be shouting at his team mates while doing nothing

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
So, told entourage in September about the moving?