The Rumour Commode II

Status
Not open for further replies.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
A new commode. Schweet!

I really hope we get Ibra this season. We could really challenge.

alipato7

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka maldini nesta ronaldinho pato t.silva
Harry Redknapp will be given £8million to sign a new striker if Spurs qualify for the Champions League group stages this week.
Redknapp has been priced out of the market for his top two targets - Alex Pato of AC Milan and Brazilian centre-forward Luis Fabiano of Sevilla

lol do tottenham even think they have a chance of getting pato when even chelsea couldn't

link:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...gue-group-stage-Redknapp-wants-8m-striker.htm

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Bwahahahaha jokes of the day

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Harry Redknapp will be given £8million to sign a new striker if Spurs qualify for the Champions League group stages this week.
Redknapp has been priced out of the market for his top two targets - Alex Pato of AC Milan and Brazilian centre-forward Luis Fabiano of Sevilla

lol do tottenham even think they have a chance of getting pato when even chelsea couldn't

link:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...gue-group-stage-Redknapp-wants-8m-striker.htm

i think it is hunter they made hugee error if they wrote pato,, and page is deleted heheheeh

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
if b does this i"m his biggest fan i"ll be on his dick all day he'll be like get of son this is emberrasing i'll go all elton john on him

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
dzeko its close to real madrid.
report is from milannews...
fuck you dzeko just fuck off

IBRA come and together treble is ours!

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
If Berlusconi does this from his OWN POCKET - than I'm ALL for it. If we're going to pay a ridiculous amount of wages from the club's money - then no. It'll be just basically ruining everything we are "set" to do.

Ghisolfa

SUN SEMPER CHI
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Baggio, Pirlo
dzeko its close to real madrid.
report is from milannews...
fuck you dzeko just fuck off

IBRA come and together treble is ours!

What a ridiculous post. You don't think Dzeko wants to come here??? It's the idiots in charge of the club that won't pay for him. This Ibra talk is all made up too, unfortunately.

alipato7

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka maldini nesta ronaldinho pato t.silva
i think it is hunter they made hugee error if they wrote pato,, and page is deleted heheheeh

i can still get to it maybe i did something wrong with the link u just copy and paste the address in right

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
What a ridiculous post. You don't think Dzeko wants to come here??? It's the idiots in charge of the club that won't pay for him. This Ibra talk is all made up too, unfortunately.

sorry to remind you but dzeko signed the fucking extension...

now WB asks for 40mils
they can kiss my ass....

as for ibra...hmmm you say its all made up? only god knows...but the rumors are too hot to handle

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
I don't think its made up, we're really tried but the success rate is 0,01% like G said :tongue:
We shouldn't hope too much from the start anyway.

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
I don't think its made up, we're really tried but the success rate is 0,01% like G said :tongue:
We shouldn't hope too much from the start anyway.

all my dreams crushed... depressing... now i gotta go out make fun of gay clubs to get my spirit up

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The former number one and the flag of Barcelona, Toni Zubizarreta, now leader of the Catalan club has expressed its opinion on the case Ibrahimovic in the post game of Barca-Sevilla. Interviewed by the Spanish media, the former goalkeeper seemed a little hesitant about the case saying Ibra, so not entirely convinced: "Ibrahimovic is a player of Barcelona." Asked by now obvious, "wiil he Stay?" The manager replied, a little embarrassed: "He has a contract with us and do not necessarily go away Aug. 31 ...".

he has contract with barca , :D:Dehehehe everybody know that i think maybe we have something here.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Milan is trying Ibra based on the premise that Barça knows he won't have space in the team this season.

Barça is asking for Pirlo, Pato or Silva because they know how much Berlusconi loves Ibra.

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
HE IS NOT COMING TO MILAN. It's all just bullshit rumors from the sensational media.

PromoDawg

Primavera
Reaction score
Milan is trying Ibra based on the premise that Barça knows he won't have space in the team this season.

Barça is asking for Pirlo, Pato or Silva because they know how much Berlusconi loves Ibra.

But Barca also aren't going to be real interested in paying Ibra's wages with the way their finances are. Hell they had to take out a loan just to pay wages.

They would definitely welcome a loan move.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
How awesome would it be if the first transfer of the new rumor comode would be Zlatan?

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
I hope we get rid of Borriello and not Huntelaar, id rather give hunter another chance as we would most likely have a new system under Allegri.

I still think Hunter could make it, but frankly I'd rather sell him while he's still worth something.

For 8mil they can buy Pato's hair next time he cuts it. I don't know who they expect to buy for 8mil, change it to 5+bale and I'll give them hunter or borriello in a second.

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
Here's a new Commode worthy of this thread.

swarovski_toilet.jpg

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
HE IS NOT COMING TO MILAN. It's all just bullshit rumors from the sensational media.

This one is not just media speculation. We r clearly interested in the player based on Braida, Allegri statements.

Even Galliani who said 99 % he will stay in Barca asked us to wait for a week to see how the situation develops.

This is NOT just sensationalist media making up stories. We r trying hard for the deal. He's our no 1 tranfer target. If it happens or not is another story and we have time till Aug 31st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule