The Non-Milan Transfer Market

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
I think we will get Chivu.that will be awesom! neverless its almost sure we will buy two defenders in the summer.so lets be patient and enjoy what we have :D

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
menon_inc said:
Lugano is slow. Preety much like Jaap Stam..is strong but slow. Dont think he can solve our probes at the back. Lacks pace...
I don't think its all about pace, its how well a defender reads the game. Though any critisizm you dish out at Lugano im more than happy to back you up with. :D

Rex

Reaction score
Manchester United have reached an agreement with Spartak Moscow for 24-year-old central defender Nemanja Vidic.

Report says, an undisclosed fee for the Serbia and Montenegro international has been agreed and, subject to a medical and agreement on personal terms, the player will complete the move when the January transfer window opens on 1 January 2006.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
It was 10m euro transfer fee.. I think he & Ferdinand will make good partnership..

Rex

Reaction score
besikaka said:
It was 10m euro transfer fee.. I think he & Ferdinand will make good partnership..

Never seen him playing, actually...if you said he will be doing good for Ferdinand's team-mate.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Sporting Lisbon have clinched the signing of defender Marco Caneira from Valencia.

The Portugal international joins on loan for the remainder of this season, although there is no option to make the transfer permanent.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Real Madrid sign Brazil defender Cicinho

Source: Soccernet.Com

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=353382&cc=5901

MADRID, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Brazil defender Cicinho, Real Madrid's new signing, passed a medical after arriving in the Spanish capital on Wednesday, the club's website said.

Real Madrid signed Cicinho on a five-year deal from world club champions Sao Paulo in an effort to strengthen the squad after a disappointing run of results.

Spanish media reported that the defender, part of the Brazil side that crushed Argentina 4-1 to win the Confederations Cup in June, had signed for a fee of around €4 million.

'We saw six months ago that his medical condition is very good and today there was no change in that,' Real Madrid doctor Alfonso del Corral said.

'He is fast and has never suffered a significant injury,' del Corral told the website.

Cicinho, a 25-year-old attacking right back, is due to be presented officially as a Real Madrid player on Thursday when the team returns to training after the Christmas break.

Cicinho faces strong competition to get into Real's starting line-up. 'I have come to give my best. It's the coach who decides who plays, I have to do my work on the field,' he said.

Real now have a surfeit of right-sided defenders with Spanish internationals Michel Salgado and Sergio Ramos and Uruguay's Carlos Diogo all competing for a slot in the back four.

Cicinho is the fifth Brazilian international in the squad, joining Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, Julio Baptista and Robinho.

Cicinho played in the Sao Paulo team that beat Liverpool 1-0 to win FIFA's Club World Championship this month.

Real Madrid ended their year in miserable fashion when they were jeered off the pitch after a 2-1 defeat by Racing Santander at the Bernabeu a week ago, their fourth home loss of the season.

The defeat dropped Real to fifth in the Primera Liga, 11 points adrift of leaders Barcelona. The nine-times European champions have, however, booked their place in the last 16 of the Champions League where they will face Arsenal.

On Dec. 4, Vanderlei Luxemburgo was sacked as coach less than a year after taking the helm. A day later, the club announced that Arrigo Sacchi would quit as director of football.

Rex

Reaction score
Cassano joins El Real.

Atletico Madrid close to land Czech international midfielder, Thomas Rosicky.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Rex said:
Cassano joins El Real.
Good ! :o Now they can play 2-3-5 like in the glory days :o

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
cassano number in real is 25 :head: :head:

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Kaka,,Gila, ambro, gattuso, pirlo, maldini,
Real fans are probably masturbating right now. First Cicinho, now Cassano. :head:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bambino D'oro said:
ya ok, where did u hear this??

my bad

his number is 19 :D

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
Rex said:
Inter are reportedly chasing Monaco's left back Patrice Evra.[/
Patrick Evra is going to Man utd according to italian sky sport

Rex

Reaction score
Inter has landed Monaco's right back, Douglas Maicon for 4 year deal. Damn we just sit back and progress nothing so far in rejuvenating our backline! :o

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Rex said:
Inter has landed Monaco's right back, Douglas Maicon for 4 year deal. Damn we just sit back and progress nothing so far in rejuvenating our backline! :o

Don't you worry. We are 'Just fine as we are' ;)

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Liverpool have officially completed the signing of Denmark defender Daniel Agger for a reported £5.8 million.

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi
jimenez to Viola

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Koke

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Koke is it for Juventus[/font]

Monday 16 January, 2006

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juventus have agreed to sign striker Sergio Koke from Marseille, according to reports in Spain.

The Spaniard, who turns 23 in April, has scored just once in nine games for the French side but, according to Spanish daily Marca, is in Turin to agree terms today.

"I couldn’t be happier," enthused Koke. "I haven’t signed anything yet but, if all goes well, this will be a great opportunity for me. Playing in Italy will be a dream come true."

Koke, who scored five times in 25 appearances in Ligue 1 last season, joined Marseille from Malaga in December 2003 and is considered a hot prospect for the future.

If the four-year deal goes through, he is expected to be immediately sent on loan to Siena until the end of the season in order to continue his development[/font]

Not the first time juve have been associated with coke.

:D :D :D

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Di Michele (Udinese) transfered to Palermo.
:eek:

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
Emmanuel Adebayor has moved from Monacoo Arsenal,Arsene wenger called the new kanu with "pace" a good signing for Arsenal.

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Beslija is now gone to Hearts, after the transfer was first cancelled

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Last week i had a strang dream, i dreamed Inter get Oddo. But in my real life, i hope Oddo can come to Milan.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Yuchen Li said:
Last week i had a strang dream, i dreamed Inter get Oddo. But in my real life, i hope Oddo can come to Milan.

I hope so

Schedule