asian players tranfer

Reaction score
its a good idea if ac milan import young players from Asia such as Bambang Pamungkas (Indonesia), or junichi inamoto (japan). they are both good players and deserve to play in europe (bigger clubs)

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
i dont think the asian players are ready to play in big clubs yet, there are few who are good but i really doubt it untill at least they can really improve their league quality and their national team as well...
and bambang pamungkas?? hehe no way man, he tried his luck in netherland (ducth league) and did not even get a starting line up for a small club (i forgot what club was it, he did try for the try out but didn't succeed)...

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
#6 said:
asia's best player: ali karimi

HELL YEAH!!!! :D
he is fantastic... with some european experience, this guy could become a truly fantastic player...

too bad he chose money instead of experience.. i heard Atlético Madrid wanted him... but so did saudi team Al-Ahly... i don't know exactly what made him decide but he finally went to the saudis... :head:

Reaction score
Mila is not a team for young Asian players!I mean,they deserve to play in Europe,but not in such a big team as Milan.

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Bambang pamungkas recently lost his touch to scoring goals at his club Persija.. Asian players in europe?? Good idea.. but it's hard to find place in serie A, but someday.. maybe just maybe there are more players like nakata and nakamura...

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
How come nobody's mentionning Jung Hwan Ahn?? He was a great bench ornament/statue in Perugia. I heard that he can hold coats very well and knows how to serve sports drinks... Great asset for any team...

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
mad4milan said:
How come nobody's mentionning Jung Hwan Ahn?? He was a great bench ornament/statue in Perugia. I heard that he can hold coats very well and knows how to serve sports drinks... Great asset for any team...

I agree M4M.......but in order to this happen, we must dump the player who is in charge of those duties now, and WE BOTH know that will upset someone we both know. :)

Monsieur Ba

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
swedishmilanista said:
:D LMFAO...Oh come on that job isn't Monsieur Ba's, It's my man RJ's :D

LOL......well, Ba has bills to pay, so he doesn't mind doubling up on the duties. ;)

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Ibrahim "Mega-skills" Ba is rated as the best in Italia for menial office duties in Champ Manager :D

azira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
juniho-paulista has not finished of his ibrahim-CM things....hehehehehe...

u look so down to the asian players..
bear in ur mind the they (inamoto, jung hwan ) has spent most of the time at the bench.

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
MILAN should buy young italian players and players from Brasil and south America and eveywhere... Look at Ajax - Trabelsi is from :conf: Tunis :conf:
If the player is chaep and TALENTED - don't care where he's from...

........................................................................................:devil2: fc inter 0:6 AC MILAN :devil2:...........................................................................................

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
zorro said:
MILAN should buy young italian players and players from Brasil and south America and eveywhere... Look at Ajax - Trabelsi is from :conf: Tunis :conf:
If the player is chaep and TALENTED - don't care where he's from...

........................................................................................:devil2: fc inter 0:6 AC MILAN :devil2:...........................................................................................

i wasnt so impressed by his play in the Ajax-Valencia game.. but i guess you can't judge a player after just one game...

one who certaintly DID get my attention was the Ajax-midfielder Pienaar! nice skills

Schedule