• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Which of our players is going to date Singer's son?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
The first tests exclude any serious damage to Cutrone's ankle, but he will not be called up for the game against Cagliari. [Sky]

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Which of our players is going to date Singer's son?

n_ac_milan_riccardo_montolivo-5006176.jpg

I once read a rumor Montolivo was bisexual.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
n_ac_milan_riccardo_montolivo-5006176.jpg

I once read a rumor Montolivo was bisexual.

Barely a Milan player and I'm sure Singer Jr. has higher standards, next.

Also I don't believe Monto is bisexual - no way that dude is attracted to women.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, not sold on Gazidis either. Especially for the wages he's demanding.

Looking at Arsenal's reports, the only thing standing out is the match-day revenue. However this is due to ridiculously expensive ticket prices and a large modern stadium located in London, which was already there by the time of Gazidis' appointment.

Their commercial revenue is below those of Liverpool, Chelsea and the Manchester clubs. That's not exactly overachieving.

This guy is not the magician Singer seems to think he is. If we're just looking for a finance guy to handle the financial parts, then there are tons of cheaper/more price-worthy Gazidis out there.
I'm thinking there must be a shady and/or sexual ulterior motive behind this.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Barely a Milan player and I'm sure Singer Jr. has higher standards, next.

Also I don't believe Monto is bisexual - no way that dude is attracted to women.

Then it has to be Castillejo and his tight pants.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Gazidis and Gordon go to eyes wide shut partys together

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
From a financial perspective Ivan Gazidis has not been a bad chief executive at

#AFC

, just not especially good. Whether his track record merits Milan’s eager pursuit is debatable. If he does leave Arsenal, the club should be able to find a replacement at least as capable.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
The first tests exclude any serious damage to Cutrone's ankle, but he will not be called up for the game against Cagliari. [Sky]

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
This guy is not the magician Singer seems to think he is. If we're just looking for a finance guy to handle the financial parts, then there are tons of cheaper/more price-worthy Gazidis out there.

Any names in particular?

I'm thinking there must be a shady and/or sexual ulterior motive behind this.

I must say I thought of this as well - maybe Gordon Singer had a secret crush on his neighbour and friend Ivan Gazidis and decided to procure a club for him, as you would. Not just any club, but AC Milan, steeped in history and a tradition of winning, and also a project that needed Gazidis' touch. All so that he could get closer to the object of his desire. This qualifies as a romantic gesture of Taj Mahal proportions.:tongue:

If Gazidis accepts, regardless of whether he is the best man for the job or otherwise, I hope that he is able to attract sponsors and get our stadium project rolling and bring us back to financial health. I'd like to see an annual transfer budget of 100-150m every season and good governance all around.

What I am concerned about is if he will keep Leo and Paolo or will he prefer to have a more hands-on approach or bring in his own people. Since his relationship with Wenger was kind of a power struggle, one suspects he will want to call all the shots.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
It’s a hard choice... EWS or 120 Days of Sodom (B&G/Lombardy)

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan president Scaroni: "UEFA and FFP? We wait, and we will always wait. The arrival of Gazidis at Milan? No updates"

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA

Hopefully it's literally nothing. Cutrone is a key player off the bench.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Raiola is such a disgraceful idiot though, saying sacchi has no intelligence to defend his kid, that is proven to have none.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Has any british player done well in italy? I know it was the same with spaniards and that has changed, but this seems to be a thing still.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Has any british player done well in italy? I know it was the same with spaniards and that has changed, but this seems to be a thing still.

he welsh but yea i know what you mean, honestly i don't think that matters too much. If put in the right position any player can do well..

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
he welsh but yea i know what you mean, honestly i don't think that matters too much. If put in the right position any player can do well..

Politically, Great Britain refers to the whole of England, Scotland and Wales in combination, but not Northern Ireland.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Just wanted to say that you heard Santiago Cáseres here first.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

David Platt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule