How to subscribe RAI in US

Reaction score
I plan to watch the game of serie A from the next month.
Is it possible that I only subscribe RAI using satellite or any other ways instead of paying about $70/month to get it with a lot of other trash ch.s?

Any suggestions are appreciated!!! :)

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
feiliao - Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 10:23 am    

Is it possible that I only subscribe RAI using satellite or any other ways instead of paying about $70/month to get it with a lot of other trash ch.s?

No. After a lot of searching this is the best you will be able to do.

You can get digital cable and order RAI extra, but it will cost you about $50.00 a month. Satellite is going to be around the same thing, plus you have to spend $100.00 to $200.00 for the equipment.

Other than RAI the only place that I can even find Seria A league games in on a channel I get called - The International Channel. It plays different stations from different countries around the world everyday, but on Sundays they play RAI for 2 hours, which in turn plays my 1 Seria A game a week. Because of the time differance they pick to most watched game of that weekend and play it on tape delay. It is nice because Milan is so popular they are on a fair amout. Usually it is Milan, Roma, Juventus, Inter or Parma. Only 2 small problems with that: 1. The games are in italian, so I don't understand most of what they are talking about. 2. They edit the game to play commercial during the game. You never miss any of the actual game, but commercials during soccer sucks.

When the Coppa Italia gets to the quarter finals they play one game each week on FOX Sports World.

FoxSportsWorld also gets SkySportsNews from the UK and every once in a while they will play friendlies between Italian teams and Premiership teams, but it is very rare. More often all you will really get to see is the highlights, but it is better then nothing.

After that ESPN 2 plays 1 champion's league game a week on Wednesday. Last year they tried to put Seria A or La Liga teams on if they could, so hopefull Milan will be on ESPN 2 this year. Also, Fox Sports World plays the UEFA games, so you can catch some Seria A teams on there.

The only other thing I can tell you is to hang out in Italian bars early on sunday mornings.

I pennied out the money each month and get upgraded digital cable. So I get one seria A game, one CL, one UEFA, and one Coppa Italian game a week when the seson really gets going (Feb.-May). I pay about $70.00 a month for the whole deals, but I think it is worth it. Shit if I want to see Milan it is the price I have to pay. :D In my opinion the best channel to get is Fox Sports World. They play Premiership, Bundesliga, Eriedivise, Coppa Italia, futebol Braziliero, Copa Libradores, & La Championate. A lot of the games are live and they usually replay them if you miss the game. :D

Reaction score
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!
I guess I will try to subscribe the digitale and RAI in addition. As you said, Milan worthes it!!!!!!!!

Forza Milan!!!!!

Schedule