The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
"can" go kill himself. ( He gonna do it ? Lol )
I "hope" he gets cancer.

See the difference ? Probaly not..
Wishing someone with that disease where many people and family member dies from. Lol this says more about you what kinda person you are.

Anyway I dont expect a ban to him, not at all.
Just letting people know, and the mods only ban people if other people of the lovely groupies ask for it

now this is golden :lol: people arent getting banned for inflicting curses over the internet, theyre banned for toxic behavior. The ref quote isnt in any way different morally than yours, but yours is problematic on a milan board. Do you expect equal punishment for someone saying Zanetti is a cunt vs Maldini is a cunt on a RnB forum? :lol: delusion is real

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Who is killing themselves today?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I do think that Qaas has a point though, Milanfan89 has some hysterical moments where he loses his mind, but by throwing in that 3-5-3 every time, you're only making it worse. Leave him be, maybe he'll regain some zen.

Unless, you dont want him here. Then permaban and get over it. If you're giving him chances, then try not to provoke and see what happens

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Now the next day, that followed the day of the preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees came together unto Pilate,
Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.
Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.
Pilate said unto them, Ye have a watch: go your way, make it as sure as ye can.
So they went, and made the sepulchre sure, sealing the stone, and setting a watch.

:balo2:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Generals dream commode: Everyone just posts the number of their current post. No words , no football. Pure numbers

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Benevento tweeted the 1 year anniversary of beating Milan at San Siro. One of Gattuso’s great miracles ha.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Guy says that a Milan legend should kill himself in a Milan forum and acts surprised when he gets banned :lol:

Incredible :lol:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Its no longer a joke, when every Time he tries to write his opinions regarding milan and someone qoutes his post with that formation pic.

It's important to remind everyone of that strike of genius because they need to be reminded with what a mind they're dealing with.

Besides, most people have made outrageous claims at various points here - the difference is that some manage to move on. I wanted SMS for any price here and I'm fine if someone brings it up - what's the big deal? Bad judgement - that's why I'm not actually the sporting director of Milan(among other things) :lol:

He needs to be less whiney and the problem will solve itself.

Just look at MR and how much crap he gets for his bold predictions but he is still going - although he's rare these days.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Instead of being upset of the frequent reminder of 3-5-3 he could find pride on how much joy, smiles, and laughs that brought fellow rnbers during the harsh times we have endured.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Well, coach not only for putting players on positions and making subs. They can train moves. Hakan shooting every time he sees goals and Piatek never receiving ball in a box except some crosses show that coach and players have no idea what they are doing

I agree But the coach cant be the one making the decisions on field. Everything happens in a split second

I wouldnt kno what they do in training. But surely surely they work on stufflike that

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Guy says that a Milan legend should kill himself in a Milan forum and acts surprised when he gets banned :lol:

Incredible :lol:

You guys are just bullies :D

He is right in a sense. If there were any principles here then both actions would be wrong or permissible. But as Congo says this is a partisan place and thus partisan rules apply. I don't like it. I prefer universal principles but whatevers I guess. You are kinda asking for shit when you post that amount of dumb stuff.

But again, I don't like the "might is right" formula. It makes us look petty as a collective. Another (admittedly fuckin idiot) got banned for calling Gattuso a "shit stain". I am not sure how this is any more egregious than the thousands of "Grintuso is shit" posts flooding the place.... IDK

Instead of being upset of the frequent reminder of 3-5-3 he could find pride on how much joy, smiles, and laughs that brought fellow rnbers during the harsh times we have endured.

Yup Sometimes you win more by accepting an L or two rather than fighting everyone/everything :thumbsup:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
It's important to remind everyone of that strike of genius because they need to be reminded with what a mind they're dealing with.

Besides, most people have made outrageous claims at various points here - the difference is that some manage to move on. I wanted SMS for any price here and I'm fine if someone brings it up - what's the big deal? Bad judgement - that's why I'm not actually the sporting director of Milan(among other things) :lol:

He needs to be less whiney and the problem will solve itself.

Just look at MR and how much crap he gets for his bold predictions but he is still going - although he's rare these days.

For what price do you want SMS now though? :proud:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
leaf, he's not saying both are wrong, he's saying that he's almost innocent (basically banned for nothing), and the other guy should be permabanned for wishing crap on the ref. lol

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We can all agree that there are a lot of average players on our squad. But you can make even average players look good with a good system. And vice-versa, you can make good players look average, or even bad, with the wrong system.
Grintuso system is horrendous, especially in attack. Slow, predictable, static off the ball, no drilled attacking schemes,...
This is all on Grintuso.
We've tried changing half the fucking squad every season already for the past 6+7 years. Now let's try getting a coach that knows what the fuck he's doing for a change

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
A better coach could give us an extra boost. But who is out there for us?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
We can all agree that there are a lot of average players on our squad. But you can make even average players look good with a good system. And vice-versa, you can make good players look average, or even bad, with the wrong system.
Grintuso system is horrendous, especially in attack. Slow, predictable, static off the ball, no drilled attacking schemes,...
This is all on Grintuso.
We've tried changing half the fucking squad every season already for the past 6+7 years. Now let's try getting a coach that knows what the fuck he's doing for a change

Agreed :thumbsup:
The issue is that Gattuso's History with Milan makes all concerned more reluctant to remove him unless things get truly terrible.

So we are probably in a situation where we have to fuck up badly to fire him or else management would look incredibly harsh in the event he does stumble into 4th place.

Thus it might be better to just get the missing pieces in the short term...if he fails, we won't fall too far down and if he succeeds then great!

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
leaf, he's not saying both are wrong, he's saying that he's almost innocent (basically banned for nothing), and the other guy should be permabanned for wishing crap on the ref. lol

I said im getting banned every time because other members ask for it. ( Telling somebody is stupid or Gattuso "can" go kill himself.) Well I call that almost nothing. If I say something people disagree on, people already ask for bans and telling somebody can go kill himself or wishing someone to get cancer is a whole difference. And im the one getting punished everytime.
Im not a holy bean.. But constantly mocking people with the same shit everytime if they have a different opinion on things just to provoke a reaction, is asking for some backfire.

Anyway..

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Now that I am looking at the table I realized that if we lose against Torino and Viola (both quite possible) and win only 2 of the "easy games" we may finish outside top 6 which would be worse that last year

In order to get to UCL we need around 11 pts. Let's see..
Thanks God the season ends in 5 games, otherwise not only Torino and Viola but Bologna and SPAL too would overtake us in the CL run
This is all on Grintuso.
This.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Pep would surely commit suicide after having to coach this squad tho.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
how much would borini improve under another coach

15 goals in a season? 10 assists?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Massaro... what in Christ’s name are you talking about :lol:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Generals dream commode: Everyone just posts the number of their current post. No words , no football. Pure numbers

Not quite. However...

In my dream commode, there are 10X as many posts and no one bitches about getting banned or who should be banned

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule