Krzysztof Piątek Thread

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
problem is we will need the goal to come from mid/wings too or else it would be easy to defend against us.

Of course the team shud share the responsibility of scoring its a trait of any successful team.

Not this team. Better to tell them to seek out Tek much as possible, I hate to say this... but even play long balls.

Suso can shoot, he has a decent shot on him.

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Krzysztof Piatek’s former Coach claims Real Madrid ‘regret not trying hard enough’ to sign the striker as ‘Milan wanted him more’.

Piatek has made an instant impact for Milan, scoring four goals in as many games since arriving from Genoa last month, but Michal Probierz – who coached him at Cracovia – revealed Madrid were also in the running.

“So far he’s moved well and taken all the right steps to become a great player on an international level,” Probierz told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I’m sure that now Milan will get back among the top four clubs in Serie A. Then, in the future, he’ll become a star, worthy of playing for Real Madrid.

“I really think Real’s directors regret not trying hard enough to buy him in January. They really thought about him, but Milan wanted him more.

“For Italian fans, especially the Rossoneri ones, it’s great because they can admire him every weekend.

“I’m sure that with his character and attitude to every aspect of the game, he’ll be among the greatest strikers of his generation.”

At 1 time we were the pinnacle... now just a pathway,

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Fuck that stupid ex coach.

Anyway, how is his name pronounced? Is it Pi-oh-tek or is it Pi-on-tek??

Every week my commentators say it differently and on the polish google pronunciation it says Piontek.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Forza Kris! Keep working hard and concentrated. Forza milan

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
PiPa :love:
qRykxsr.jpg

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
What a player

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I don’t remember the last time a milan player trended at #2 world wide
5b751c56dd52e7612276cc85dd229fff.jpg

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Did not expect him to be this good, too cold-blooded.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
my god, this guy is too good. The best striker we ever had since Zlatan, he is a game changer!

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Amazing. world class.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
when piatek was walking off the pitch they showed our fans - any gif of this banner?

ru9zl5.jpg

Dias

DAI DAI DAI
Reaction score
So what happens if he keeps this form up and the Reals, Barcas, Chelseas etc. offer us $100m+

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Dear mother of God what kind of player is this

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
So what happens if he keeps this form up and the Reals, Barcas, Chelseas etc. offer us $100m+

If this is his level and not just form... his valuation will probably be $200m to get the conversation started :lol::lol::lol:

I cant wait to see Milan in CL next season and Piatek lined up for us. I'm sure management is going to start showing him the track of Sheva and let him see what can become his history with a club of iconic strikers.

Real is at a point where they may be at the end of their current cycle. They may have an outlandish bid for Piatek, MBappe or some other but I'm not sure he will leave this soon without playing for us in CL.

I truly only fear PSG spending ridiculously now, if Real didnt buy and Barca bought Prince :D then I am confident a Milan in the CL will be fine holding players :Dho want to be here.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ok Piatek you can take the mask off now, we all know you’re really Shevchenko

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I read somewhere that till now, Pjona has total of 9 shots at goal,6 went in.Scary.Strong like a bull.True polish power.Thank you Leo.Thank you Elliot.Im fascinateted by alpinism,even if i myself not practicing climb.In the 80's there were golden polish generation of climbers.They conquered highest and toughest peaks in the world,with equipment that they made by themselves because of lack of funds.Poles are tough people.

Last edited:

Schedule