Ronaldo Thread

Ronnieboy will

• Total voters

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This Adriano story is nearly three weeks old. Why continue to drag it through the dirt??

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Marcus said:
you're as ignorant as person can get, so don't call me clueless. you go all shitting against the management, when i believe that it is them who know all the facts not you - so they are the experts and you are the dilettante.
As for the expert status you'd like to attribute to them, it's highly debatable whether being part of the Milan family makes anyone an expert. With access to all the facts, I'm sure I'd do better than wasting 21 million on NoGoliveira + 8 + WAGESWAGESWAGES on FatRon. And in a little while I will have the formal qualification to do what surveyor Galliani does thanks to having entered the orbit of Berlusconi rather than education, that much for dilettante... LOL.

Marcus said:
you were a milan fan before you became a drogba groupie?
No, not a groupie, I respect him too much to try to get in his pants.

Marcus said:
and it is not 2 or 3. When i was four years old, my father was/is a Milan fan and we watched the games together so I began to cheer with him. Because of that he bought me an original Milan 1993 season jersey which I still have and is up on the wall in my room (and kiss the star on it before every match i watch at home)
Aw, that's soooo sweet. Feeling like a pro pledging allegiance by kissing the badge... LOL. And becoming a fan cos of Daddy. At least I was capable of making my own choices. And at 4 you know SHIT about football, so don't waste my time with more bullshit.
Ronaldo9 said:
So basically UglyDrogsgroupie, you say that for example I as a student should stay at home during weekend nights and study my ass off so I turn my very good grades (that I am quite happy with btw) into perfect and not go out to relax/party with friends?
Ronaldo9LikesFlab, I say that when you're plodding somewhere between D + F but promised your parents, who happen to finance your partying ass, an A within 4 weeks, you would be better advised to skip the next party, cram + bring home the damn A as promised.

Ronaldo9 said:
You and I have very different philosophies of life, maybe that is why I understand Ronaldo and you don't.
I'm impressed that you understand your crush + as well as my philosophies. Quite the mind reader, are we ?

Marcus said:
it's obvious passion doesn't have much of a life beyond his pc, cause he would know that a night out isn't unprofessional. oh and i love the name UglyDrogsgroupie passion you could change your username to it
Nah, comebacks under a new username are so not my style. I leave it to the trolls to clone + reinvent themselves from time to time. Your no life allegations are getting a bit old too, clone. You probably wish you were me.

Marcus said:
i mean... how can you (passion for 9) of all people bitch about Ronaldo? I really don't like him a lot, but you love Drogba... when did he ever come close to what Ronaldo is? He is a good player, liked it or not. And I do hope to score against roma - shutting mouths and giving us a win!
YOU hope to score against Roma ? Damn. Quite the delusions of grandeur.

But here's sth to process for your peabrain : Drogba ain't an overweight, out of shape weakling who wastes his talent + lets himself go at the sight of the slightest obstacle or problem like FatRon has done for a little too long. He's a fighter, a mentally strong yet very human, unpretentious + sweet person. I love his attitude as well as his style. Tastes differ. I mean,, you love the Fallover Punk while I just don't see anything in nancy boys wearing lipgloss while falling over all the time.

Now, let's hope FatRon will work for the money against Roma.

Last edited:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
^ Yeah .. probably Ronaldo was training alone.. so he was the fastest.. LOOL..

70 % of players that train at Milanello this days are injured.. so no wonder even if Ronaldo set the best time.. but is it worth to tell that ? I remember Pancaro did it once.. also Vieri.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Stabed said:
The team met at Milanello at 15.30 CET for afternoon training. The session started with warm-ups and Carlo Ancelotti then divided the players up into three groups for speed tests of 10 and 30 metres. The fastest player was Ronaldo with 4.1 seconds in the 30 metres.

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=43263

you go for it Ronaldo
PROPAGANDA.

DISINFORMATION.

Spare us.

Please :o

The fat sack can't even run 30 meters. I watched closely, he accelerates + runs 12 - 15 m MAXIMUM, needing 10 min afterwards to catch his breath :o

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
I've had it. I seriously can't stand all those bullshitters who have to make fun of Drogba's appearance, WTF is your problem...all of you out there? Drogba is an awesome player and is 10 times better than Ronaldo currently, and his looks is none of anybody's business. Nobody chose his looks and I'm sure many of you making fun of him are not necessarily good looking; and you wouldn't like it if it was you that is being made fun of.

Just had to get it off my chest. :)

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
^ WTF? Just noticed that Drogba is on his fav players list ...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's a fucking clone/troll... I know these wankers when I see them, same standard crap posts + an unhealthy loooooong-lasting obsession with P4*9* :o

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
acmilan.com is so in love with Ronnie (yawn), the next thing they'll do is start chronicling his bowel movements.

Axl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I dont think Ronaldo's been bad thus far to be honest. Sure, some of his groupies are well ignorant and annoying but i dont think that the bashing he gets from a few others is that justified either.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
^^^^ur right the groupies are annoying.
Whats going to be even more annoying is that this forum will be filled with ronaldinho groupies once (god forbid) he joins us in the summer.
I can barely wait :o

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ronaldo symbolizes, embodies... call it what you want... pretty much EVERYTHING that's going wrong at the managerial level at Milan. That's why I can't hold back my DISGUST + disappointment. It's not so much the person/player, it's the current/recent image he conveys, which is not comparable to that of 1997/98 anymore, + which taints our image even more.

People who are Milan fans may or may not put on the blinkers + try to see the beautiful within the ugly or sth, the world outside however isn't fooled that easily + has a good laugh at our expense. His debut for us was nothing to complain about, he did what he's being paid for against a starstruck opponent, sure.

Since then, however, there haven't been any signs of improvement. A lot of media tam-tam about diet plans + how he had 'already' shed 2.8kg, but every time I see him he still looks FAT + extremely UNFIT. (And yes, I've seen the video of his sucked-in BELLY)... We have to keep in mind that he had been undisciplined + mentally weak in this regard for too long + I'm just waiting for someone else to rediscover their scoring ways + FatRon, benched, pulling the sulking binge-eating kid again, like @ Real.

The PR department wouldn't be working overtime + overpublicize his so-called progress if there wasn't a VAST MAJORITY of skeptics out there who have 2nd thoughts about spending their money on match tickets + all that stuff.

In short, contrary to the FatRonGroupies, who didn't even know that Inter + Milan share a stadium + are simply here for some unreflective rah-rah + insult-slinging towards those who don't share their crush, I care about MILAN in the first place. ALWAYS. And everyone caring about Milan will agree that FatRon's signing wasn't a stroke of genius on our management's part.

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was more an act of desperation than a stroke of genius. And yes, he's been pretty good so far, but the season lasts more than a month. Not many want to read betwen the lines and see how his arrival was met with far less enthusiasm by the fans than what the team was expecting.

That and I'm tired of acmilan.com's propaganda machine. It's tapered off considerably lately, but it really got on my nerves after he arrived.

Last edited:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
:eek: Wow, I didn't expect that one. Do you suffer from split personalities, or sudden attacks of anger by any chance? :tongue:

Noone says Ronaldo is what he was in 1998. Nobody is saying getting him was a marvelous piece of business by the Milan management (although the price which has been paid for the all time WC topscorer is a demonstration of how to get a bargain deal, something that Real Madrid have yet to learn). But he is at Milan now, and he is still a good player. And he has done a good job so far, in every match so far he was damn unlucky not to score! And he had some very good games as well - the debut, then vs. Siena, Chievo, Atalanta... He scored a cracked against Inter, which Milan (Ancelotti) was stupid not to build on and win the game.

Just try to understand this, since I'm not someone who doesn't know where Inter and Milan play, but I am a football follower and I especially know my shit when it comes to Ronaldo. The biggest mistake made by people is when they expect Ronaldo to be the player he was in 1997/98, and when they see him like this they compare his current self with what he was back then - and I have to admit the current Ronaldo looks bad. He will never be that player, his injuries took his agility and the countless hours spent in the gym during those recovering months/years made him built like this, which is more a rugby than a football player. And that built is at its top shape on the verge of being overweight, not to mention the maintenance it needs to remain like that and the time it needs to function with a rhythm.

Ronaldo needs to get routine and rhythm atm. And because of his specific situation, he needs more time than other players, especially after an injury. Simple as that, and that is a fact that many Madrid fans know. The way he will get that rhythm is games. That is why he was bad at the WC, he had 2-3 months pause prior to the tournament, and you could've seen the improvement from match to match. That is why he had a bad season at Madrid last year, because after returning from the injuries that sidelined him for much in the 1st half season, he was crap in the 2nd and after many times that has happened in the years before the fans got tired of that, and being patient with him. After the WC he had a knee surgery which made him miss the preseason, and he had another serious injury shortly after coming back in October. After that Capello decided he can't wait for Ronaldo to get fit and threw him out of the them, forcing him not to play in another month and a half or so.

Tell me, how do you expect Ronaldo to work wonders for Milan now in that situation? He needs matches, and he needs Milan fans praying for his progress not getting interupted by an injury, and not criticizing that he hasn't humiliated his opponents ever since he came here. Its not the fact that he parties too much thats preventing him to be better at the moment, I mean come on, the guy has been a pro for 15 years, I think he knows what he's doing and what should he do and not do. He needs time. You say you are a fan of Milan - have patience with the man like your board does. They knew he wouldn't be an instant success and they could have bought another striker for that. But they bought a project, they know what potential Ronaldo has, they know Ronaldo is a legend and they will try to revive him because he can offer A HUGE FUCKING LOT to Milan, if he reaches his 2002 topform. The motivation after his previous failures he already has, its the love from the stands to be happy and the time/games to get his fitness that he needs.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo , Figo , Rivaldo , Zidane , Roberto Carlos , Kaka , Ronaldinho , Guti
Hes improved every game since his arrival what else do you ask? He was around the same weight in 03/04 with madrid when he led La liga in scoring! Hes movement thus far in milan game by game IS his best since the 04/05 season in which he played some great futbol the second half of the season oh ya still over 23+ goals. Hate him or not the stats speak for themselves and many madrid fans will tell you that regardless of image(fat , Built like a boxer) for his first 4 seasons in madrid he was amazing and a top 5 striker in the world. We all know his downfalls since the 04/05 campain but like I started this responce with hes turning back to form and improving game after game he will be essential in this and next seasons here in Milan!

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Passion for *9* said:
In short, contrary to the FatRonGroupies, who didn't even know that Inter + Milan share a stadium + are simply here for some unreflective rah-rah + insult-slinging towards those who don't share their crush, I care about MILAN in the first place. ALWAYS. And everyone caring about Milan will agree that FatRon's signing wasn't a stroke of genius on our management's part.
:) You go girl! Damn, if I could subscribe to your posts I would. They're that entertaining. Especially when not directed towards me.

Although I support anyone in a Milan shirt, I was up in the air with Ronaldo. I didn't know whether or not he'd make a significant impact (aside from the crater his ass makes:tongue: ). But he's really surpassed my expectations so far. Even you have to agree with that statement Passion... Right?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
blaaaaah, same old story

its not that ronaldo has been signed for next 10 years, next season would be his last with us,.. passion for 9 needs to get a life

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yousufshakeel65 said:
blaaaaah, same old story

its not that ronaldo has been signed for next 10 years, next season would be his last with us
Why, is he expected to retire or something?

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
BMWTaylor said:
Why, is he expected to retire or something?
His contract expires in 2008 with Milan;)

Giallorossi

Curva Sud
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti - De Rossi - Montella - Panucci - Mexes
Edi said:
His contract expires in 2008 with Milan;)

Really ? wow Your management is more stupid then I thought :conf:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Giallorossi said:
says a totti fan..... fan of one of the most arrogant players in the world who spat another guy in the FACE :)

Giallorossi

Curva Sud
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazymilangirl said:
says a totti fan..... fan of one of the most arrogant players in the world who spat another guy in the FACE :)

Ha ! that was certain to come wasn't it. Again if you want to be taken seriously why in the world is Seedorf one of your favorate players ? dear god.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Perhaps because he aint an arrogant prick who likes to spit on the faces of others as well as, demonstrating to the football world, new innotive ways to display bad sportsmanship and insult people.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Giallorossi said:
Well our management has brought us more Seria A tittles + European tropheys then your management so I think they know what they are doing;)

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
mauro suma at milan channel for Ronaldo:
``He was decisive against Livorno because he created a space for janku`s shot :D .......................he had great game against Palermo even hit the post`` :D

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Giallorossi said:
Ha ! that was certain to come wasn't it.
HA ! if you knew that that comment would come and work against you then why the fuck did you make that "stupid management" comment? ;) dear god.

Giallorossi said:
Again if you want to be taken seriously why in the world is Seedorf one of your favorate players ? dear god.
who cares if a roma fan takes me seriously or not LOL
ok..because there is a reason for why seedorf is in milan and also a reason for why he'd been in milan all this time...he is good ;) just having a bad season, like everyone else..
now you could try to think of a smartass reply for edi's comment......dear god.

Giallorossi

Curva Sud
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edi said:
Well our management has brought us more Seria A tittles + European tropheys then your management so I think they know what they are doing;)

Yea, not to mention a corrupt multi-millionaire politican plus buying refs can pretty much account for alot of Milan's success particularly in Italy. :o

It's not too difficult to understand lads.

San Pip

Will your blah, blah ever stop. Just because not everyone agree's with you or wanks over the whole of Milan team no matter what. Doesn't mean you have to get so touchy and girlie all the time.

Last edited:

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Giallorossi said:
Yea, not to mention a corrupt multi-millionaire politican plus buying refs can pretty much account for alot of Milan's success particularly in Italy. :o

It's not too difficult to understand lads.
Jelousyyyy talk :o But dont worry man I understand your frustration;)

Hey remmeber the time when Sensi was giving out rolex watches to the reffs and got caught?:D

Talking about bribbing :o