The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

View Poll Results: When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?
Pre-season 10 29.41%
September 6 17.65%
October 2 5.88%
November 1 2.94%
December 3 8.82%
January 3 8.82%
February 0 0%
March 0 0%
April 1 2.94%
May 0 0%
June 0 0%
They won't clash 8 23.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 31-07-2012, 16:29   #4301
Centre
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReBorned View Post
Gattuso on Gourcuff: "He was only a kid. He went out too much. He got to training late and Milan intervened 'too late'."
random. but interesting.

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
AC MILAN. we big dick. deal with it.
Centre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 16:59   #4302
Lucia
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Damn! Some shocking words from Gattuso:

"I left Milan because they became superficial. I did not enjoy being in the locker room anymore. Many of the players would arrive late to practice and no one would say anything, things I have NEVER seen in 13 years. If rules like these aren't respected, it becomes total mayhem."

Gattuso: When there was a training session @ 9:30 many got there just 10 mins beforehand + no one said anything. I got there 45mins early.

Gattuso: "Or, when there was a lunch at 1pm, some arrived 15mins late. There was a lack of respect for the rules."

Gattuso: "The situation at Milan with players arriving late angered many of the old veterans. We just spent time criticizing the people who arrived late at practice and it took away energy from our practice."

Gattuso on Gourcuff: "He was only a kid. He went out too much. He got to training late and Milan intervened 'too late'."
It's worrying to hear this. Probably the old players lost some authority with the younger players when they were no longer starters and Allegri were in conflict with so many of them, Nesta, Pippo, Seedorf etc, it probably affected the authority they had even though they are legends.

A while back Gattuso said in another interview that the young players now behaved in a way he would never have behaved as a junior and that even though El Shaarawy was a good kid he would talk back.

There's been so many players coming and going since Allegri took over, instead of being integrated into the group one by one they come in numbers and unfortunately it's easier for the old culture to get diluted that way.

This season Milan has gotten some apartments for the new players close to Milanello because it was a problem that the players were enjoying to much of the nightlife in the city.

There's always new stories about Boateng "not leading a footballers life" and Boa is pretty much the biggest star of the team now, Boa, Urby and Merkel was benched by Allegri in their first season for partying before a match but now Allegri is going to have a more difficult job keeping order when so many leaders have left. How much authority does Ambro, Bonera and our other senatores have when none of them are really stars or starters?
Lucia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 17:12   #4303
Congo Powers
Executive VP of Insta

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucia View Post

There's always new stories about Boateng "not leading a footballers life" and Boa is pretty much the biggest star of the team now, Boa, Urby and Merkel was benched by Allegri in their first season for partying before a match but now Allegri is going to have a more difficult job keeping order when so many leaders have left. How much authority does Ambro, Bonera and our other senatores have when none of them are really stars or starters?
if the club fined and benched players for going out last season with all the senatores around...they'll fine and bench players the same way they did without all the senatores this season.

what rino says is plain...even last season the senatores had waning influence..new generation is here..

bravo allegri
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 17:13   #4304
Maldiniac
World Cup Winner

Maldiniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 21:47   #4305
Mils
Rookie

Wondering which players he's talking about, milanello-drama lol
Mils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 22:17   #4306
VeneMilan
Senior Team Member

Funny I thought it was Dinho who caused a rupture in the Milan "Family"
VeneMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 03:26   #4307
naive_harry
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order

ohoh truth spills out and now we have nobody to keep a tight leash
naive_harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:35   #4308
milan88
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka

This guy talks WAY Too much. Just focus on FC Sion.
milan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 13:54   #4309
Jivara
Forza Milan

Rino always speaks the TRUTH thats what I like about him!

I will always miss his spirit in the team, I love his character, it is very unique in the world of football!
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:04   #4310
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:07   #4311
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Quote:
Damn! Some shocking words from Gattuso:

"I left Milan because they became superficial. I did not enjoy being in the locker room anymore. Many of the players would arrive late to practice and no one would say anything, things I have NEVER seen in 13 years. If rules like these aren't respected, it becomes total mayhem."

Gattuso: When there was a training session @ 9:30 many got there just 10 mins beforehand + no one said anything. I got there 45mins early.

Gattuso: "Or, when there was a lunch at 1pm, some arrived 15mins late. There was a lack of respect for the rules."

Gattuso: "The situation at Milan with players arriving late angered many of the old veterans. We just spent time criticizing the people who arrived late at practice and it took away energy from our practice."

Allegri
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:22   #4312
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Meanwhile, Lausanne Sports 0 - 2 Sion

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 13:03   #4313
Tidalwave
Shredder

Fav. Players: Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post

Meanwhile, Lausanne Sports 0 - 2 Sion
nice pict bro
Tidalwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 22:20   #4314
milan88
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka

Since Gennaro Gattuso arrival : 5 wins, 1 draw, 0 loss
Goals For : 10 Goals Against : 1
#BOSS
milan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 18:02   #4315
squaresolid
8-bit noise~

Fav. Players: ▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│

Gattuso talks Milan, Cassano, Kaka and more
GENNARO GATTUSO says he misses Milan a lot and hopes Kaka returns to wearing red and black.-rossoneriblog.com

Milan are going through massive changes this summer. After saying goodbye to legends like Alessandro Nesta, Clarence Seedorf, Gennaro Gattuso and Filippo Inzaghi, Milan have sold a number of players.

It will not be an easy season for Milan and coach Massimiliano Allegri has already admitted Milan will be fighting for 2nd or 3rd place. Gattuso backs the management and says he misses Milan a lot even now.

“It was painful to leave Milan, but there came a point where I could see that things were not going as I wanted and I didn’t say anything,” Gattuso told Sky Italia. “I felt that I had given everything, I needed a change of scenery. I miss Milan a lot, it’s normal that I miss them. I was living a dream for 13 years at Milan.

“Believe me when I say that I can’t even watch Milan play; I get a stomach ache and I’ve to change the channel – it’s stronger than me. I chose FC Sion because I still want to play football. This is a different reality, the football is real – for 13 years I was playing another sport at Milan. I leave home at 8 in the morning and return at 8 in the evening. There are many young players and I can give my contribution here.

“I’ve rediscovered the pleasure of football, I feel like when I was 18; I have a stomach ache before games, I’m looking forward to Sunday and this makes me proud, because it means I still have a great desire.”

Gattuso is one of the double-digit number of first team players that have left Milan this summer with the latest being Antonio Cassano who goes to Inter in exchange for Giampaolo Pazzini. “I think Cassano had decided a long time ago that he wants to leave. When he was with Italy and spoke you could see he wanted to leave. Even if I had stayed I think he’d go!” added the former Milan midfielder and Sion’s new number 8.

“Kaka? I hope he arrives, for both Milan and the player. Kaka needs to train in a certain way because I think that he needs to be in a good physical condition to be at his best level and perhaps in Spain they skip certain drills. The change of Milan’s direction? I think it was only right to sell Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva for that figure. It’s better giving two players than firing one thousand employees of Mediaset.”

Gattuso continues his life at Milan but already said he hopes to return one day as the boss of the Rossoneri. Rino played a very important part for 13 years at Milan but Milan are certainly revolutionizing.

Signature
squaresolid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 04:19   #4316
Jivara
Forza Milan

In Rino I trust
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 02:24   #4317
squaresolid
8-bit noise~

Fav. Players: ▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│

Signature
squaresolid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 03:58   #4318
JohnnyWunderboy
Hentai Lover

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini

I miss that man

Signature
JohnnyWunderboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 12:01   #4319
Seratore
Senior Team Member

he will rejoin us soon enough ...
Seratore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:00   #4320
Fiero

I miss this man so much. Something's just not right when that short bastard isn't on the pitch running after every ball, shoving every opponent, yelling at every ref... there's only one Rino. The biggest regret is that damned injury which made him virtually miss all of last season, I feel cheated out of one last proper season with Rino... he just had that freakish eye injury on the season opener with Lazio then fast forward 7 months later and he's saying goodbye to the curva, it's not fair. We only got to witness him vs Chievo and then Novara in the farewell match. It's not right. We should have had one last full season with Gattuso, or better yet he should have stayed forever.
Fiero is offline   Reply With Quote