The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.



View Poll Results: When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?
Pre-season 10 29.41%
September 6 17.65%
October 2 5.88%
November 1 2.94%
December 3 8.82%
January 3 8.82%
February 0 0%
March 0 0%
April 1 2.94%
May 0 0%
June 0 0%
They won't clash 8 23.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2012, 09:23   #4321
milan88
National Team Player
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Fav. Players: Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiero View Post
I miss this man so much. Something's just not right when that short bastard isn't on the pitch running after every ball, shoving every opponent, yelling at every ref... there's only one Rino. The biggest regret is that damned injury which made him virtually miss all of last season, I feel cheated out of one last proper season with Rino... he just had that freakish eye injury on the season opener with Lazio then fast forward 7 months later and he's saying goodbye to the curva, it's not fair. We only got to witness him vs Chievo and then Novara in the farewell match. It's not right. We should have had one last full season with Gattuso, or better yet he should have stayed forever.
Agreed was expecting him to stay for this season and be captain. His departure really surprised me, completly unexpected. Also, Im pretty sure if he was here we would be more stable and Thiago + Zlatan wouldnt go
milan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 23:35   #4322
Sage
Phase 2
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default

rino scored for sion tonight in a 4-1 loss against basel.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 02:49   #4323
milan88
National Team Player
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Fav. Players: Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
Default

video anyone?
milan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 15:14   #4324
Jasper
Maldini tier
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Mt. Paektu
Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti
Default

Rino starts the move @ 1:08


Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 17:22   #4325
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Default His First Goal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
Rino starts the move @ 1:08



His First Goal:





Thank you Jasp

Last edited by Sod-Lod; 27-09-2012 at 17:24.
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2012, 07:57   #4326
milan88
National Team Player
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Fav. Players: Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
Default

Thx to the Safin fan
milan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2012, 10:54   #4327
Jasper
Maldini tier
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Mt. Paektu
Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti
Default







http://rinocerontebianco.tumblr.com/


Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2012, 11:29   #4328
Eccolo
Keep calm! Sell everyone!
 
Eccolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Sweden
Fav. Players: Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Default

Is he the captain?
Eccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2012, 18:32   #4329
Zafira
Banned
 
Zafira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default

Rino

Of course he is the captain what did you think he is gonna play second fiddle in a shitty club as a WC and 2 time CL winner?
Zafira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:58   #4330
milan88
National Team Player
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Fav. Players: Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zafira View Post
Rino

Of course he is the captain what did you think he is gonna play second fiddle in a shitty club as a WC and 2 time CL winner?
Not a shitty club anymore
3rd on Swiss League standings
milan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 21:09   #4331
Jivara
Forza Milan
 
Jivara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Default

He reminds me a lot of my dad, I love how he always celebrates the same way, runs like a madman until he gets tackled
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 17:10   #4332
Balthier
Rookie
 
Balthier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccolo View Post
Is he the captain?

no suprise a big player who come to relatively unknown team usually end up being captain of the team most famous example is Beckham (before he losing it for extending loan with us twice)
Balthier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 00:13   #4333
milan88
National Team Player
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Fav. Players: Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
Default

He should come back here... even for 6 months
Whoop Bojan’s ass for tripping
milan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 11:50   #4334
Balthier
Rookie
 
Balthier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

what we need a guy with his characters and was regular player in the squad,the reason he not feeing rino gatusso because he rarely played last season and the younger player never really hear him
Balthier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2012, 04:06   #4335
milan88
National Team Player
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Fav. Players: Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
Default

ít
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthier View Post
what we need a guy with his characters and was regular player in the squad,the reason he not feeing rino gatusso because he rarely played last season and the younger player never really hear him
I donít know what youre trying to say but let me remind you that Gattus was injured for around 8 months last season. If he hadnt been injured, I could guarantee you a Scudetto as he always made sure discipline and by that I meant defenders on the field was up in there and filling their role. He wouldnt leave also as he wud still be part of starting XI and there would be no Aquilani, Nocerino or some other overrated CM I am not saying he was a key contribuor but a key individual around the team something thats missing now. Abate looked good around him. The only one in this midfield we have right now that can be taken seriously is Montolivo and maybe Muntari but we cant rely on one or two person. We can say the same thing about Ibrahimovic, he made Nocerino look good, Boateng etc. Anyway thats past lets see the future.
milan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 07:24   #4336
Balthier
Rookie
 
Balthier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan88 View Post
ít

I donít know what youre trying to say but let me remind you that Gattus was injured for around 8 months last season. If he hadnt been injured, I could guarantee you a Scudetto as he always made sure discipline and by that I meant defenders on the field was up in there and filling their role. He wouldnt leave also as he wud still be part of starting XI and there would be no Aquilani, Nocerino or some other overrated CM I am not saying he was a key contribuor but a key individual around the team something thats missing now. Abate looked good around him. The only one in this midfield we have right now that can be taken seriously is Montolivo and maybe Muntari but we cant rely on one or two person. We can say the same thing about Ibrahimovic, he made Nocerino look good, Boateng etc. Anyway thats past lets see the future.
sorry for my bad english what i'm trying to say is we need somebody with his character to disclipine squad, i know he was injured that's why i think he say he's not feeling rino gattuso anymore coz the everyone(those who always late come to training according to him) doesn't respect Gattuso who doen't play because injuries
Balthier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 09:52   #4337
Falkryr
The Champion !
 
Falkryr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Default

Fuck we need him back to smack this team forwards
Falkryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 17:27   #4338
milan88
National Team Player
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Fav. Players: Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthier View Post
sorry for my bad english what i'm trying to say is we need somebody with his character to disclipine squad, i know he was injured that's why i think he say he's not feeling rino gattuso anymore coz the everyone(those who always late come to training according to him) doesn't respect Gattuso who doen't play because injuries
Yeah I understood the first time, I just didnt know if you were talking about him or new players
milan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 14:17   #4339
Balthier
Rookie
 
Balthier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan88 View Post
Yeah I understood the first time, I just didnt know if you were talking about him or new players
i mean the new players because i don't see Rino will comeback as players, as coach /staff he maybe
Balthier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 15:00   #4340
Jasper
Maldini tier
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Mt. Paektu
Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti
Default

General of Sion - http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos...s-v-st-gallen/



http://dejan-petkovic.tumblr.com/

heh, is this real


http://whitepoompoom.tumblr.com/


Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:30.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.