Alessio Cerci Thread

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
In pending a solution to the "grain" of the bench, which is essential to undertake any kind of decision, the market for "other" seems to dictate important early drawings. Massimiliano Allegri, should remain with the Rossoneri, would like to purchase Alessio Cerci, perfect as a right winger in the consolidated 4-3-3 AC Milan. We have repeatedly stressed that the operation was complicated because of the intricate contractual situation of the Roman Empire, currently jointly owned between Torino and Fiorentina. The Viola, who already have Cuadrado, however, would be in the process of buying Joaquin from Malaga, embellishing then the package exterior offensive: a move that ********** read as a point in favor of tenure for Cerci grenade. While Florence mollassero definitely taken twenty-five blue parallel increase the chances of AC Milan, given the excellent relations with the president Urbano Cairo. Cerci would be a reinforcement of the special "list" of the coach from Livorno who, to make his team even more competitive, would also require two slots in midfield (one should be Andrea Poli of Sampdoria). In all this, however you will have to find a tactical Riccardo Saponara: depending on the role that will take the playmaker Empoli may consequently change the requirements of Milan.

Date of birth: 23.07.1987
Place of birth: Velletri
Height: 1,80
Nationality: Italy
Position: Striker - Right Wing
Foot: left
Market value: 7.500.000 € (This is for 2012)
Player's agent: Sergio Berti

Goals: 8
Assists: 12

Last edited:

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Did you use a translate program to write this in english :lol: ?
"mollassero" means to let go... not sure what the "twenty five blue parallel increase" means

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Did you use a translate program to write this in english :lol: ?
"mollassero" means to let go... not sure what the "twenty five blue parallel increase" means

yes g translate, sorry, twenty five-Cerci's age, increase the chances of AC Milan-this is easy to translate, and for mollassero and blue parallel-g translate error.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
yes g translate, sorry, twenty five-Cerci's age, increase the chances of AC Milan-this is easy to translate, and for mollassero and blue parallel-g translate error.

I just read the article in italian
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?action=read&idnet=bWlsYW5uZXdzLml0LTExMjg1Ng

the word for "blue" was azzurro ... which references to a player of the Italian National team... that's the color of the shirts usually.

The translation for that sentence would be something like this ...
If from Firenze they decide to let go of the 25 year old national team player, the chances of Milan would increase as well, considering the great relations with the president Urbano Cairo...

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
I vote yes.

shevatsar7

Banned
Reaction score
If he comes here I think he'll do well if not great
Probably will get some groupies in here too and become a fan favorite in no time
If the price is low get him..why not

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
If he comes here I think he'll do well if not great
Probably will get some groupies in here too and become a fan favorite in no time
If the price is low get him..why not

What do you consider low price? I can tell you for a certainty that he's not being sold for less than 10 million. In fact, for Torino to buy the second half of Cerci from Fiorentina, they will have to pay no less than 5 million.
Add to this the fact, that he's considered a national team player and his price is elevated even further. Plus considering how Torino doesn't like to sell players cheaply (see Ogbonna), I don't think this would be a low price deal :)

Most likely, Torino will ask between 11 - 15 million for him.

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What do you consider low price? I can tell you for a certainty that he's not being sold for less than 10 million. In fact, for Torino to buy the second half of Cerci from Fiorentina, they will have to pay no less than 5 million.
Add to this the fact, that he's considered a national team player and his price is elevated even further. Plus considering how Torino doesn't like to sell players cheaply (see Ogbonna), I don't think this would be a low price deal :)

Rest assured, we have :g: to handle such matters. :D
And i hope he comes, he'll be a good upgradation for the right wing..

shevatsar7

Banned
Reaction score

LOL at this.Nobody is gonna pay 10 million for Cerci

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Big YES.
People who call him fodder clearly haven't seen him this year.
Would be a huge upgrade, and would bring in LOTS of assists and creativity.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
YES YES, first time i saw him play against brazil i thought he was like 30+ but found out he was 25. Amzing player, our own arjen Robben!

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
YES YES, first time i saw him play against brazil i thought he was like 30+ but found out he was 25. Amzing player, our own arjen Robben!

Only difference is Cerci isnt selfish, and is very hardworking.
He's also 81 rated on Fifa which will help convince those who don't rate him :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Cersei-Lannister.png

I just can't stop thinking about her whenever the name is used

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
buy naaaaaaaooooooowwwwww

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
Niang out
Cerci in

Yes please!

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Niang out
Cerci in

Yes please!

why ship out a very young player that has shown progress?

that said, I would not mind adding Cerci. Have Naing backup and get him trained to backup Balotelli after Pazzini leaves in a few years

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
The only reason that you sell Niang is if PSG demands him for Verratti, which is entirely possible. PSG wants to get more French, Milan wants to get more Italian, and both players fit needs for the other clubs.

Cerci is a good player with some definite weaknesses. For a reasonable fee, he provides good production, but he isn't the world beater that some have implied.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
The only reason that you sell Niang is if PSG demands him for Verratti, which is entirely possible. PSG wants to get more French, Milan wants to get more Italian, and both players fit needs for the other clubs.

Cerci is a good player with some definite weaknesses. For a reasonable fee, he provides good production, but he isn't the world beater that some have implied.

To add to that, id only sell him as a direct trade and nothing else with verratti. Niang has huge potential, itd be stupid on our part to trade niang + large sums of cash for verratti.

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score

no sorry man.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
trade him with all primavera players we have.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
milan need the type iof player as Cerci (creative wing forward). Cerci, al sha vs Balotelli is perfect. with 7 millions euro its a bargain deal for sure!

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
why ship out a very young player that has shown progress?

that said, I would not mind adding Cerci. Have Naing backup and get him trained to backup Balotelli after Pazzini leaves in a few years

0 goals and 1 assist isn't progress. He started alot of games and got alot of subs. He really should be loaned out at least.

We must have Cerci.

Schedule