The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
man when pato was capable of running he was just amazing .. whats with gattuso wanting shit players "At all cost"

and sell bona , fatman acting like hes some kind of worldclass player :fp: he should be grateful we re a midtable team last couple years otherwise hed never be a start for a "top club"

Ok buddy fuck your favorite players whoever they might be :D

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
"Although she hasn't yet contacted me, I believe that if I keep scoring goals, I'll be able to get her attention."

15211142628370.jpg

Dilraba Dilmurat is beautiful :heart:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
just saw in some forums and many fans said that dani ceballos is a good talent
idk how football in spain works but Real always have their young talents with peanuts??? asensio and now cabellos???
his true value could be 20-25M and we should have him with 25M-30M, would be a nice invesment for us

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
The casual fan isn't gonna see something special in Cutrone cuz they're just that. A casual fan. Probably the same kinda fan that thought Inzaghi was just a lucky sob. I'd take those kinda strikers over any flashy 19048290348290348 movements for one pass youtube reels any day of the week and twice on sunday.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Pato is special, even for me. Could take him as a third option.

But a laughable option if he's to play every game.

That Ribery deal sounds interesting tho. Could deliver some very important performances in his first year atleast.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Selling Bonaventura to Juventus would be a huge mistake

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Would start a one legged coked up Pato over Kalinic

If Pato comes back give him nr 76

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Then our Chinese owners are frauds and we are fucked

why? it is actually a good move

just think a bit we can easily see our team is capable of getting top 4 this season if it wasnt a massive fuck up from montella, and with some decent invesments of young talents + good freebies: wilshere, cabellos, pavon dolberg etc... we can easily get top 4 next season as well

but the thing is we are nowhere near CL levels or scudetto challengers, apart from bonucci or maybe silva all our young cores: calabria, silva, cutrone, locatelli, romagnoli, kessie, conti etc... have 0 experiences at highest level ( arsenal games proved it clearly ) + we still have fodders: abate, monto, bona, zapata etc..., if we can get top 4 frequently, our cores ( even suso or dollar if they wont get sold ) will be at peak after 3-4 years with massive experiences, at that point we are already a powerhouse and challenging for scudetto, its easier to buy top players and aim higher

on the contrary if we want to buy WC players now we have to overpay because i think no top tier players want to come to milan atm if not for massive money, and then what, no more money to strengthen other positions, and we still cant become a powerhouse yet

ofc there is other way to make things much faster: arab's money, but i doubt we will have it, with those chinese guys, its all about business

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Pato yesss

Ribery yessssssssssssssssssssss

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I know it’s dumb and I shouldn’t want it, but my god he thought of Pato returning makes me smile.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
https://www.football-italia.net/118806/milan-and-juve-ceballos

Fuck this, dont want this sort of deal... its blatant disrespect, we're not fucking Juve. Real wud never have done this to G.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/raio...-balotelli-omission/iy6c6pupf1eu13uf51xsqj6ok

Looks like Balo isnt wanted by fellow players

The striker is just a player who scores, and if the dressing room doesn’t want him then who is saying that? Do they have names and surnames? Do they control the dressing room or does the coach?

Last edited:

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Pato is back? Yes!

Dont mind if he cant score
Heck. Even if he cant play.
Just let Pato wear Milan shirt for every Puma ads. I'd be happy enough.

#subjectivityoverflow

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Patinho ❤️.. my second all time favourite after Kaka’... I adore them .. Pato is our boy he’s always welcome here...

Ceballos and Cristian Pavón would be amazing I would love them here... young Milan is beautiful

Ribery + Pavon for LW is perfect

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Pato and Balotelli duo in 4312 :b: Ribery trequartista

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rumor has it Meyer is close to Bayern with Goretzka. Not surprising. We should approach Bayern for one of their mids that will probably leave to make room for these guys. Maybe Tolisso or Vidal?

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
reading the bayern forum everybody saying Ribery is past it complain when he plays... we should go younger and not have the ego wanting to start every game here. Develop young talent.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Could this guy be any more butthurt then he is right now? Well maybe if Dolla told him to fuck off. Also doesn’t he understand that selling Bona would be good for Milan.

Yeah because we have so many CMs and wingers, it would be absolutely great to sell Bona :fp::lol:

I know Bona has the wrong nationality for RnB, if he would be Brazilian or Portuguese he would probably be a favorite, but an Italian is always reduced to the negative points ... btw Milan made Bonaventura change his agent to Raiola.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
If Pato and Ribery can both still RUN FAST then they are welcome if not then fuck them....and nobody's a bigger Pato fan on this forum than me. I wear my Pato jersey every week and am keeping the scudetto shirt for when my kid gets big enough.

Honestly though we should look to the future or god forbid, PRESENTLY GOOD PLAYERS. :rolleyes:

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this forum is jizzing themselves over pato balo and ribery when our main issue is pace. Makes no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule