• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I think we need a more proven player if we are to replace bonaventura. Not that I know much of him but it makes more sense to get a guarantee in this position.

Bonaventura is struggling to get into the italy side. Meanwhile this kid is getting minutes for the 3rd best team in world football. Do the maths :proud:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Bonaventura is struggling to get into the italy side. Meanwhile this kid is getting minutes for the 3rd best team in world football. Do the maths :proud:

I promised myself to agree with you on everything.

I missed that point massaro, you’re right buddy.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Of course Godzilla go ahead make fun :lol:

Lol... the lengths you go to. Lol

Did you really ban me just for a screen shot? Fucking impressive... I might be arsed doing sumthing like that

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Like I said... bravo

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Like I said... bravo

3fbfd35a5377fd92692e3b43f6dad9be.gif

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
CL guarentees close to what 80 mils? 2 years of CL 160 mils total. That’s what Modric would give you. Can Ale give you that?

Where did you get numbers like that? gobbi/Roma superseasons when other Italian clubs failed at playoffs? Or added gate money and whatnot?'

This season there is 4 guaranteed places. 4 clubs eating that one pie which provided great numbers when only 2 made it. 2016/17 Italian market pool was 100MM ...

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Where did you get numbers like that? gobbi/Roma superseasons when other Italian clubs failed at playoffs? Or added gate money and whatnot?'

This season there is 4 guaranteed places. 4 clubs eating that one pie which provided great numbers when only 2 made it. 2016/17 Italian market pool was 100MM ...

When Inter qualified, the commentators made it sound like they'll be guaranteed 35-40M at a minimum.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
When Inter qualified, the commentators made it sound like they'll be guaranteed 35-40M at a minimum.

This is only from UEFA.

Tv money is different.

To make it to the group stages and play 6 matches plus ticket sales is around 40m.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
The Ibra/Van der Vaart incident was on his netflix documentary. I think that was the incident that deteriorated his relationship with the club and then he was sold to Juventus as Van der Vaart was the Ajax captain. After the international friendly Van der Vaart kept saying Ibra injured him intentionally in a post match interview and Ibra told him "I'll Break Your Legs and Cut Off Your F**king Head" if he went to the media again back when they got back to Ajax. :lol:

Netflix link of this doc, please.

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
tielemans? hard pass

I want ziyech for the LCM spot with bonaventura as his sub.

Ziyech would be a nice acquisition, Ceballos though would be perfect for us, though I don't see him leaving now that kovacic is gone, sms, baka, martial, di Maria/someone else, LB, get some good bench options on loan, sell RR(I like the guy but the confident RR I knew back then is unfortunately gone), sell or bench bona and suso

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I like ziyech. He’s a wizard on the ball, a killer coming from behind.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Yh would be nice to have someone who can make these decisive passes, especially now that we have higuain, we need to feed him

I agree we need to provide the service for Higuain. Our wing play is very predictable.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Corriere della Sera claims Locatelli will join Sassuolo on a €2m loan deal with an obligation to buy at €12m + €2m in bonuses, taking the total up to €16m. No buy-back option for Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule