The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.



View Poll Results: When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?
Pre-season 10 29.41%
September 6 17.65%
October 2 5.88%
November 1 2.94%
December 3 8.82%
January 3 8.82%
February 0 0%
March 0 0%
April 1 2.94%
May 0 0%
June 0 0%
They won't clash 8 23.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2012, 00:20   #4281
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon
 
AndreiX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Fav. Players: Allen Iverson
Default

AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Gattuso: "Nesta and I left Milan because Allegri didn't want us to stay."

Gattuso: "Milan without Ibra and Thiago Silva? If I were Allegri, then I wouldn't be able to sleep."
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 00:34   #4282
Ibra
Allons-y
 
Ibra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Fav. Players: Zidane, Van Basten, Van Bommel, Ibra, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiX View Post
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Gattuso: "Nesta and I left Milan because Allegri didn't want us to stay."

Gattuso: "Milan without Ibra and Thiago Silva? If I were Allegri, then I wouldn't be able to sleep."
<3 I miss him so much with us, its unnatural to see him in Scion kit.
Ibra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 00:38   #4283
Ashish
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Florida
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiX View Post
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Gattuso: "Nesta and I left Milan because Allegri didn't want us to stay."

Gattuso: "Milan without Ibra and Thiago Silva? If I were Allegri, then I wouldn't be able to sleep."
Haha rino is awesome
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 01:28   #4284
Rivaldo10
Rookie
 
Rivaldo10's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Estonia
Default

Alegri idioto. Just like with Pirlo...
Rivaldo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 02:11   #4285
Christian
AC Milan Icon
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Denmark
Fav. Players: Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Default

Fine.... I don't care about all this stuff. I'm just glad we had Gattuso. No other club has had a player like him, and I'm just proud he played for Milan. All the best!
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 12:20   #4286
ToonInvader
4th GK
 
ToonInvader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Belgium
Fav. Players: Maldini, Davids, Schweinsteiger, Bergkamp, Jonah Hill
Default

Gattuso's interview pisses me off. and you guys shouldnt support his words just because he made history with us. he feels free to say everything he wants on his former coach just beacause hes away and pissed.

he hasnt been mean or disgraceful yet but his approach is negative...and so were a lot of people about allegri.

you guys blame him for acting like a dick vs the senatore but one shouldnt forget that allegri his having the most difficult job his career having to constantly deal with a club that has no real plan but follow short term occasions and impose them to the coach.

I think his job is slowly being a "nightmare"


Signature
1899


"Life goes on. Otherwise, Maradonna would still play football. I am now the coach of AC Milan. But in a few years, I'll be back in Livorno, fishing on a raft in the middle of the sea " M.A.
ToonInvader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 12:44   #4287
Falkryr
The Champion !
 
Falkryr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonInvader View Post
Gattuso's interview pisses me off. and you guys shouldnt support his words just because he made history with us. he feels free to say everything he wants on his former coach just beacause hes away and pissed.

he hasnt been mean or disgraceful yet but his approach is negative...and so were a lot of people about allegri.

you guys blame him for acting like a dick vs the senatore but one shouldnt forget that allegri his having the most difficult job his career having to constantly deal with a club that has no real plan but follow short term occasions and impose them to the coach.

I think his job is slowly being a "nightmare"

Dont worry he has playboys at home to ease the pain ... what do the fans have
Falkryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 13:39   #4288
Ruffian
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Fav. Players: La difesa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonInvader View Post
Gattuso's interview pisses me off. and you guys shouldnt support his words just because he made history with us. he feels free to say everything he wants on his former coach just beacause hes away and pissed.

he hasnt been mean or disgraceful yet but his approach is negative...and so were a lot of people about allegri.

you guys blame him for acting like a dick vs the senatore but one shouldnt forget that allegri his having the most difficult job his career having to constantly deal with a club that has no real plan but follow short term occasions and impose them to the coach.

I think his job is slowly being a "nightmare"
Sorry, but Allegri is responsible for part of that nightmare. He made it very clear during the past season that he wanted Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf and Inzaghi out. He got what he wanted. I don't suppose he was ready to lose Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva, but them's the breaks.

Here's Gattuso's interview in translation. He doesn't sound that pissed, just truthful. Why shouldn't he say he left because Allegri didn't want him to stay?
http://www.football-italia.net/21243...lan-revolution
Ruffian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 13:47   #4289
Costanza
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Default

Come on we all know Rino is an emotional guy. No need to make this little interview big.
Costanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 14:10   #4290
ToonInvader
4th GK
 
ToonInvader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Belgium
Fav. Players: Maldini, Davids, Schweinsteiger, Bergkamp, Jonah Hill
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffian View Post
Sorry, but Allegri is responsible for part of that nightmare. He made it very clear during the past season that he wanted Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf and Inzaghi out. He got what he wanted. I don't suppose he was ready to lose Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva, but them's the breaks.

Here's Gattuso's interview in translation. He doesn't sound that pissed, just truthful. Why shouldn't he say he left because Allegri didn't want him to stay?
http://www.football-italia.net/21243...lan-revolution
Rino is a bit victimizing himself. When you say "I left because someone wanted me to leave", which might be (and is) true here, it is not insignificant : saying it publicly reveals a negative approach and to me somehow tarnishes the way I considered until now Gattuso.

And this applies no in the least to Pirlo...


Signature
1899


"Life goes on. Otherwise, Maradonna would still play football. I am now the coach of AC Milan. But in a few years, I'll be back in Livorno, fishing on a raft in the middle of the sea " M.A.
ToonInvader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 15:17   #4291
Ashish
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Florida
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning
Default

Rino is awesome but allegri is right. Should have done this after 2008
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 16:19   #4292
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rino
“I have started again here. I carry my own bag, I clean my own boots and I change my own studs. I have to think about the small things, like a bricklayer who goes to work.

“If I forget something then I can only get mad with myself and if you tape up your ankle then you are looked at funny – because tape costs money.”

wow he is so bluecollar....a real working man's multi-millionaire footballer
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 16:21   #4293
littlewing
National Team Player
 
littlewing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Germany
Default

Yeah keeping the senatores for so long was our biggest mistake and now we have to suffer for it because their wages burned a hole in our pocket.

Maybe we should have kept Nesta but im sure Allegri thought we would keep Thiago so i cant blame him on that.
littlewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 21:03   #4294
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon
 
SpartanMilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New York
Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Alex Morgan <3, Pato
Default

so Al managed to drive Pirlo, Gattuso, and Nesta away... not bad


Signature
SpartanMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2012, 04:59   #4295
Lucia
World Cup Winner
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Default

Long Gattuso interview:

Italian: http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calci...tuso-39607349/

Google English: http://translate.google.com/translat...so-39607349%2F
Lucia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 15:13   #4296
ReBorned
World Cup Winner
 
ReBorned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Republic of Macedonia
Fav. Players: Il Capitano!
Default

Damn! Some shocking words from Gattuso:

"I left Milan because they became superficial. I did not enjoy being in the locker room anymore. Many of the players would arrive late to practice and no one would say anything, things I have NEVER seen in 13 years. If rules like these aren't respected, it becomes total mayhem."


Gattuso: When there was a training session @ 9:30 many got there just 10 mins beforehand + no one said anything. I got there 45mins early.

Gattuso: "Or, when there was a lunch at 1pm, some arrived 15mins late. There was a lack of respect for the rules."

Gattuso: "The situation at Milan with players arriving late angered many of the old veterans. We just spent time criticizing the people who arrived late at practice and it took away energy from our practice."

Gattuso on Gourcuff: "He was only a kid. He went out too much. He got to training late and Milan intervened 'too late'."
ReBorned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 15:20   #4297
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso
Default

he should write a book.
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 15:24   #4298
Pipa
Rotten Apple
 
Pipa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: HK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReBorned View Post
Damn! Some shocking words from Gattuso:

"I left Milan because they became superficial. I did not enjoy being in the locker room anymore. Many of the players would arrive late to practice and no one would say anything, things I have NEVER seen in 13 years. If rules like these aren't respected, it becomes total mayhem."


Gattuso: When there was a training session @ 9:30 many got there just 10 mins beforehand + no one said anything. I got there 45mins early.

Gattuso: "Or, when there was a lunch at 1pm, some arrived 15mins late. There was a lack of respect for the rules."

Gattuso: "The situation at Milan with players arriving late angered many of the old veterans. We just spent time criticizing the people who arrived late at practice and it took away energy from our practice."

Gattuso on Gourcuff: "He was only a kid. He went out too much. He got to training late and Milan intervened 'too late'."
A true pro
Pipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 16:01   #4299
Benz_1803
classic 1994
 
Benz_1803's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Fav. Players: Milan legendary
Default

dam this cassano co.

sell him/them please


Signature
Benz_1803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 16:53   #4300
Costanza
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Default

Rino is mad because he worked 13 years to become a legend and guys like Muntari and Mesbah became legends immediately.
Costanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:47.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.