Status
Not open for further replies.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
If Donna ends up not staying, a good solid goalkeeper like Consigli would be a smart acquisition. He had a very good game against us.

of course you mention someone with long hair :D

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Would Mourinho accept to coach Milan?

I would cut my balls to have Allegri in Milan, but I doubt he is gonna refuse Juve, Real or Bayern for Milan.

If Milan don't make the CL they won't run it back with Pioli next season. I would bet money on Sarri taking over.

I'm guessing Mourinho is going to end up back at Inter when Conte finishes up there or a NT gig. His best days are behind him.

Last edited:

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
what stats do u need bruh?

not much just the total km run per minute of leao this season
and some other players to compare with

idk where to find this and too lazy and i know that things like optascore require a paid subscription lmeao

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Keep Mourinho far away, his good coaching days are long over

also not the football we want

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Bro, listen to yourself. You'd literally travel across the world, literally, from the US to Sweden. Pay for flight tickets. Sit on a plane for 10 hours or whatever it takes. Take a train, bus and taxi to wherever. Pay for hotel. All of this. Literally all of this... just to prove that you're not insecure? :lol:

Bro, come on...
Edit: actually this proves my point more than ever. And now I just feel pity for you so I'll honestly stop amusing myself now. I promise. I'm sorry. :thumbsup:

Well I have always wanted to see sweden. I'd have lots of things I'd want to do there being a rockclimber. I never seen the northern lights. I'd like to see the town ibra grew up..etc Meeting you would just be a small side quest. The reason isn't to prove to you whether or not im secure but to give you the opportunity to meet me in person and know for yourself. It seems to me like you wouldn't and on the topic of insecurity, I think that speaks more than for me offering to meet.

And on the vice versa. Anyone here is welcome to visit me at my home if they ever find themselves in nj. I've met up in the past.

Last edited:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Was just thinking, obviously the result today fucking sucked, but the these last 6 games are going to be absorbing! I'm nervous and excited. What the beautiful game is all about.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
not much just the total km run per minute of leao this season
and some other players to compare with

idk where to find this and too lazy and i know that things like optascore require a paid subscription lmeao

kms won't show the full picture, he often makes fake pressure-runs because he's obviously instructed to do so, but puts no real heart into it. Not trying to be a hater, but next time - just try to observe his off-ball movements when he's not around the action and you'll see. When we are under attack, he rarely retreats to help out. For fuck's sake, he's 21... he should have the energy to run back to defend and then sprint on the counter. Maybe not always, but at least once in a while. Even Ibra drops back quite often

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well I have always wanted to see sweden. I'd have lots of things I'd want to do there being a rockclimber. I never seen the northern lights. I'd like to see the town ibra grew up..etc Meeting you would just be a small side quest. The reason isn't to prove to you whether or not im secure but to give you the opportunity to meet me in person and know for yourself. It seems to me like you wouldn't and on the topic of insecurity, I think that speaks more than for me offering to meet.

And on the vice versa. Anyone here is welcome to visit me at my home if they ever find themselves in nj. I've met up in the past.

I will for sure take you up on that

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why does it seem like we are such pussies these days? The squad should have had an us vs. the world attitude and fucking killed Sass at home in the San Siro. Instead, we have a 1-0 lead and then fold up completely in the last 20 minutes and end up losing. Sometimes it feels like we have no spine... like against Inter following the voodoo controversy, they came out playing like their lives depended on it and we rolled over and showed our bellies.

God damnit I’m furious over this entire week and especially this fucking loss.

Pioli can get fucked after using Krunic under these circumstances. You can tell he’s folding up under the pressure.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Why does it seem like we are such pussies these days? The squad should have had an us vs. the world attitude and fucking killed Sass at home in the San Siro. Instead, we have a 1-0 lead and then fold up completely in the last 20 minutes and end up losing. Sometimes it feels like we have no spine... like against Inter following the voodoo controversy, they came out playing like their lives depended on it and we rolled over and showed our bellies.

God damnit I?m furious over this entire week and especially this fucking loss.

Pioli can get fucked after using Krunic under these circumstances. You can tell he?s folding up under the pressure.

dont know but in my opinion its quality of the bench
mandzu, krunic, diaz, samu :lol:
its not something you win games even against red star...

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
In no way blaming Donna for either goal BUT if he is looking for this ludicrous contract then he needs to be making saves that he shouldn't be making. Miraculous saves to be the highest payed goalkeeper.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
imo if were purely talking about laziness then km will show the full complete picture

km alone for sure wouldn't show anything

we need a breakdown like this

0_Paul-Pogba.jpg

For me, though, it's enough to watch the games to make a conclusion.

Looking to stats instead of what your eyes tell you ->

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
km alone for sure wouldn't show anything

we need a breakdown like this

0_Paul-Pogba.jpg

For me, though, it's enough to watch the games to make a conclusion.

Looking to stats instead of what your eyes tell you ->

dont do this to yourself please:lol:

anyway that stat is never showed or asked for or talked about causer its completely irrelevant

smart people know that when it comes to calling people lazy distance covered aka km run is the only one thats relevant

aka exerting physical or mental energy...something lazy people dislike to do

therefore who ran more and burned more calories is the one who worked the hardest

people who walk more maybe are box 2 box like pogba and need to conserve energy something u dont understand:fp:

i feel ashmaed i have to explain this to fellow milan fan

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
dont do this to yourself please:lol:

anyway that stat is never showed or asked for or talked about causer its completely irrelevant

smart people know that when it comes to calling people lazy distance covered aka km run is the only one thats relevant

aka exerting physical or mental energy...something lazy people dislike to do

therefore who ran more and burned more calories is the one who worked the hardest

people who walk more maybe are box 2 box like pogba and need to conserve energy something u dont understand:fp:

i feel ashmaed i have to explain this to fellow milan fan

"distance covered" is not equal to "km ran"

I think someone had posted these stats some time ago, btw. I don't care anyway, fuck him. He's a useless player atm.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
tbh if leao has compaarble km run to other players and he does that while walking most of the time
id say thats kind of impressive in it self

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pirlo would often be near the top of the KMs covered during matches and lord knows that lazy slut was just jogging around the last 4 years he was here lol.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Inter dropped 4 points in the last 2 matchdays. With a win today, we could have been sitting 7 points behind them with 6 games to go. I know it's unlikely but I would think the chance of wining a Scudetto would have been a bigger motivator for our guys in the last 6 games than just finishing in the top 4. Inter can implode any second now...they have games against Juve, Roma, Verona, Samp and Udinese coming up. Not the easiest schedule.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Inter dropped 4 points in the last 2 matchdays. With a win today, we could have been sitting 7 points behind them with 6 games to go. I know it's unlikely but I would think the chance of wining a Scudetto would have been a bigger motivator for our guys in the last 6 games than just finishing in the top 4. Inter can implode any second now...they have games against Juve, Roma, Verona, Samp and Udinese coming up. Not the easiest schedule.

Yeah, lost in it all is the fact we had a chance to relaunch the Scudetto race today and instead pissed our panties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule