The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

View Poll Results: Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?
Mr. D is Mr. D and this is his first account Theory 3 12.00%
#CongoPubers Theory 7 28.00%
#TwoPubesTheory 4 16.00%
#MultiplePersonalityGenny Theory 2 8.00%
Pubes = Pharaoh = Mr. D = Yoda and no more personalities 9 36.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24-11-2010, 00:55   #6021
Corzioli
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.

I'm not triceratops-brained Kalac..I'm right here so aim the darned muzzle at me.

Please define your understanding of 'trolling' as much as the implied context allows.
Corzioli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 00:57   #6022
Calum1903
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corzioli View Post
Punish me, any Celt on the boards.
Calum1903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 01:20   #6023
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corzioli View Post
I'm not triceratops-brained Kalac..I'm right here so aim the darned muzzle at me.

Please define your understanding of 'trolling' as much as the implied context allows.
It's simple bruh. At the end of the day there's no fucking way any true Milan fan could be more of a troll than some conceited premiershit scum cunt who had a penchant for picking the most embarrassing players in out team (like Gila, Kalac...soon maybe an Oddo /Janku) and coming after actual passionate fans in a VERY SICK attempt to somehow promote him/herself then in the a breathtaking display of hypocrisy claim that "it's just a forum no need to get so worked up" . As I told Ashish just ignore the disease it's not serious, is annoying at most and will soon go away
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 01:46   #6024
Madridista
not exactly a lightweight

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco, Jese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalac#16 View Post
OR it would just turn into another way for drucurl and Ashish to give each other troll high fives. Probably not a bad idea actually.
Thats exactly the point. dru and ash exchanging reps would mean just ONE rep. If theres more, theres your quality post.

Signature

#ForeverMario
Madridista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 01:49   #6025
Corzioli
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum1903 View Post
I recall mentioning 'banshee' in that post, and banshees are spirits Celts (of Irish descent) can relate to, no? A re-read of the post in question is recommended.
Old 24-11-2010, 02:58   #6026
Corzioli
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
It's simple bruh. At the end of the day there's no fucking way any true Milan fan could be more of a troll than some conceited premiershit scum cunt who had a penchant for picking the most embarrassing players in out team (like Gila, Kalac...soon maybe an Oddo /Janku) and coming after actual passionate fans in a VERY SICK attempt to somehow promote him/herself then in the a breathtaking display of hypocrisy claim that "it's just a forum no need to get so worked up" . As I told Ashish just ignore the disease it's not serious, is annoying at most and will soon go away
Seriously. Well I've stopped being bothered about trolling accusations. Trolls generally hop around the various arms of the forum and insert statements begging for massive responses from the readers of these posts, whether emotional or worded. Their posts aren't germane to the subject matter, and are usually brief pieces.
Unfortunately you're called a troll here when i) you don't belong to the upper crust; the elite caste ii) your post count isn't in the thousands iii) you're a relative newbie making one or two contributions as contrasted with a popular 'forum veteran' who discusses a particular point for like three hours at the least
These being just some of the reasons.

Has it occured to the prosecutors that I for one post via my phone, and that the E-GPRS connections in my country are AWFULLY SLOW? So my posts/replies don't appear 'realtime', and that with a host of errors sometimes. Not everybody has broadband you know.
Then, there's the time constraint to be factored in as well. I simply cannot stay posting on the forums for extended periods, so it's just my two pence wherever I decide and not some post/reply fest. As it is once I'm done with this I have to commence work on a lab report to be submitted later this evening. We're talking absorbing 40 pages plus of Lehninger's Principles of Biochemistry within the next two hours or so and applying that information.
I'm not a popular figure on the forums, and if unpopularity somehow equals trolling, so be it.

Anyone who thinks I'm less of a Milanista because I'm a Nigerian who knows shite, those dumb African cretins, such fellow is welcome to test my passion and LOVE for a club I obsessively follow whenever I can like I've done right from '02/'03, nothing grandiose. Just ask the Abate-haters how they had it with me. It was massively unpopular sticking to my theories on Ignazio then but look how it's turned out for him.

HUSH! if you have nothing particularly nice to say.
Old 24-11-2010, 03:43   #6027
Dalilah
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
Ew I gotta agree. Rep points HERE would be worthless

If you want to increase quality of posting you need SERIOUS MODERATION. I'm on other forums/blogs/sites where they have it. It's only way to insure quality. I mean I got banned from one for using the world 'fuck' and having a grammatical error. Seen other people banned for having stupid opinions "OMGZ he SUCKS!" (without any point behind it).

Rec points would accomplish nothing. Especially here when half the people don't read comments, just say +21894389 if it's a person they like.
Can you give me a link if it's a football forum?
Dalilah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 04:13   #6028
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
and coming after actual passionate fans in a VERY SICK attempt
What? Go find something else to occupy your time, dru
Kalac#16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 05:54   #6029
neutral
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
hahahahahaha

this one was funny... a cactus

welcome back kuja
Hehe yup, i thought so too.

Signature
neutral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 14:37   #6030
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
Ew I gotta agree. Rep points HERE would be worthless

Rec points would accomplish nothing. Especially here when half the people don't read comments, just say +21894389 if it's a person they like.
Another idea is implement thank you button to loose the +1212121 posts - http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=122944

I'm not really fond of all the bells and rings personally.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 14:38   #6031
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan View Post
2 months?!
Nope, it took 1.5 months for Robinho to be photographed with the expression I got after reading that.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 02:12   #6032
drucurl
Banned

Quote:
What? Go find something else to occupy your time, dru
You wouldn't notice if you were on a Villa forum now would you?
Old 25-11-2010, 02:16   #6033
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
You wouldn't notice if you were on a Villa forum now would you?
No, I get too much fun out of coming for you 'passionate fans in a VERY SICK attempt'
Old 25-11-2010, 03:17   #6034
drucurl
Banned

Quote:
No, I get too much fun out of coming for you 'passionate fans in a VERY SICK attempt'
Took you only four minutes to respond. Your last post only 13 hours ago...... you DO love me
Old 25-11-2010, 04:04   #6035
SouthClaw
Master of Hadou

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi

There is too much talk about rape on this forum.
SouthClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 04:36   #6036
fertygo
Battering Striker

Fav. Players: Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.

Please do something about moderation on here, there's too many loose topic n many of those ended as merely catfight or ******ed topic.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo
"Right now it would be like betraying my history, my past with the Rossoneri. It's been a short period of time, and I'm still very close to Milan. Now it would be too difficult to work in Italy, maybe in the future but not now."
- 22nd October 2010.
Two months later...
Gattuso : "Evidently the God of money can produce miracles."
fertygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 13:25   #6037
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Took you only four minutes to respond. Your last post only 13 hours ago...... you DO love me
Yeah it couldn't possibly be anything to do with me coming on here just as you post could it? No, I refreshed the forum every 5 minutes anticipating your next witty remark.

Jesus christ.
Old 25-11-2010, 14:05   #6038
drucurl
Banned

Quote:
Yeah it couldn't possibly be anything to do with me coming on here just as you post could it? No, I refreshed the forum every 5 minutes anticipating your next witty remark.
Well considering that on many fucking occasions I asked you to leave my name out of your bullshit but you somehow always find a way to talk about me, I can only conclude you're in love.

Kinda turned on by your trolling tbh. If this is your repressed latent homosexuality coming out in some sort of confused proposition... I accept n/h
Old 25-11-2010, 14:18   #6039
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Quote:
Well considering that on many fucking occasions I asked you to leave my name out of your bullshit but you somehow always find a way to talk about me, I can only conclude you're in love.

Kinda turned on by your trolling tbh. If this is your repressed latent homosexuality coming out in some sort of confused proposition... I accept n/h
Half of the time you do something and then scream at people when they say it was you; you do this and then still implicate others in your thinly veiled insults. You can't have it both ways, you hypocrite. Nobody is fucking hunting you, especially the "Premiershit Mafia". Get over yourself. You seek people out and insult them and then moan to high heavens when they say something back.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 14:30   #6040
drucurl
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
Half of the time you do something and then scream at people when they say it was you; you do this and then still implicate others in your thinly veiled insults. You can't have it both ways, you hypocrite. Nobody is fucking hunting you, especially the "Premiershit Mafia". Get over yourself. You seek people out and insult them and then moan to high heavens when they say something back.
Mind your fucking buisness Mr Bombs over baghdad

You don't know the history of this dispute really you're talking out of your ass as per usual. If I talk about the permiershit mafia that's my opinion. Calling me a hypocrite is really fucking insulting but I've grown to expect the worst from you guys.....pity that you're all so sensitive that you can't take it back. Anyway I don't go back on my word.

Once again FUCK OFF. Especially about things that you're ignorant as fuck about (the middle east, christianity etc). The last line is just a filthy lie but then again calling you, Kalac etc and the rest of your permiershit mafia cunts dishonest would actually be an upgrade so I'll hold my tongue