Lucas Biglia Thread

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
If he played like this against napoli we would have taken all the 3 points.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Lucas Biglia had a ridiculous 98,2% pass accuracy while attempting 56 passes (he completed 55 of them). He also had 5 interceptions, 3 clearances and 2 tackles.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Night and day from the Napoli game, although Roma were pretty poor.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If he gets injured, we will crumble. Its a sin how we sold locatelli and didnt get a replacement for biliga.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
If he gets injured, we will crumble. Its a sin how we sold locatelli and didnt get a replacement for biliga.
This is my biggest worry, and I really don't understand what L&M were thinking.

Higuain, Hakan, Roma etc., while being crucial to our team, at least have serviceable replacements.

We'll probably have to play Monto or Berto if Biglia gets injured, which is very likely to happen sooner or later. Dude misses around 10 league games every season due to injuries.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Indeed. And he is injured quite often too.
We’ll have those game with the midfield unable to control shit. Which was the MAIN problem of the past 6-7 years.

Locatelli was the one, even not there yet, who had the tactical ability for the role.

I’m trying to think of which of our center backs can maybe fill in that role if need be. Like Thiago Silva used to sometimes... and I can’t see who.

He is also getting up there in age (was a transition Signing anyway...experienced player for 2-3 years)
It’s time to think, long term replacement.
Diawara is Biglia, younger.
Wasn’t playing much last season, but seems Ancelotti likes him.
Would have been the best replacement IMO

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Roma game was majestic, almost Pirlo level of game play defensively and offensively. Biglia is fundamental to us.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Our performances really depend on how this guy performs, its not a good sign at all when his alt is Montolivo.

Last edited:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
It is scary how we have Montolivo as his vice..

Hopefully in janury we reinforce with someone like Rabiot who can play multiple positions in midfield.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
LANfEPZ.png

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Biggest fraud in here, a blind man can see that. Useless shit

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stop fucking around. Every other game this dude makes a big mistake in front of the defence.

Maybe because most of the balls go through him and therefore higher possibility of a fuckup?

Meriano

Primavera
Reaction score
tell that to montolivo haters. who actually didn't make half the mistakes biglia makes.

I always request for Monto in starting line up, instead of the useless Biglia, Monto has a good technique, good shielding of the ball, good vision, thrived in pass long or short, even in the air he can intercept the balls, he is above of Bglishitt in all the field.

I can't with the Argentine player, very useless, he does'nt do any thing helping the team neither defensive or offensive area.

I hope we are negociating to bring a true defensive midfielder even if he is young, like Tona (Brescia) or De Jong(Ajax)

Last edited:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Been playing real well lately, keeping it simple. Seems to have settled now and knows his role within the squad, he does a lot of little things that he won’t get kudos for. Absolutely vital to our game.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
One thing he has improved is, his participation in attack. It is helping us retaining possession on opposing half.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Biglia haters are actually a very clear overlap with those who do not understand tactical football.

2018/19 has been very good so far. Keep it up.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
about time this guy picks up his game. jeez.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sometimes I get the feeling our guys are a bit too "close"

j9hetd--RzeMBAiAzLc1xg.png

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
the (AS) Roma boi wasn't even on the pitch
:monto:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Lucas Biglia has thanked Milan for persisting with him but admitted that ‘we’ve lacked ruthlessness and suffering in so many games’.

Biglia was one of Milan’s 11 signings that amounted to over €200m in the summer of 2017 but only now has been able to establish himself in the Rossoneri’s midfield.

“We’re feeling good, we have an objective and we want to reach it,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“Last year was tough for several reasons, but I won’t look for any excuses. Since the first day of the summer that’s just gone, I’ve sought revenge.

“I have to thank those who gave me another opportunity because at another team they could’ve preferred a different player or shipped me out.

“I have to thank the Coach and club. Now I feel more comfortable, at home, calmer. I know more about the club and my quality is gradually coming out.

“We still lack something, but it’s important to know how to improve. In so many games we’ve lacked ruthlessness and suffering, especially against Atalanta and Empoli.

“From Monday, another part of the season begins. Derbies are derbies, in Argentina, Belgium and Italy.

“I’m lucky to be able to play in this great derby between two very good teams and also because of it’s history.

“We hope to do well against an in-form team and win. We have faith in ourselves and we want to keep winning.”