The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 29-08-2017, 01:07   #1801
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

I really feel like Jon killing the NK will result in him ending up being the Night king as some sort of curse and then has to kill himself to end it all ?
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 01:12   #1802
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda1899 View Post
I really feel like Jon killing the NK will result in him ending up being the Night king as some sort of curse and then has to kill himself to end it all ?
i don't see that happening because people will lose their shit if all of this ends up being game of pirates of the caribbean
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 01:20   #1803
Zgontronoman
National Team Player

I just want to know how would the NK cross the wall without a dragon,it was just to convenient for me,just as they reach the wall they get a dragon that can destroy it.And i was hoping for the whole wall to go down in some kind of magic ritual or explosion.The rest was fine for me.The only strange thing for me is 2 sons with the same name?Did they say in the show that the baby that was killed was also named Aegon or just in the books and is there an explanation for that or just lazy writing.
Zgontronoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 01:31   #1804
Dsav
Senior Team Member

Bittersweet ending, I'm thinking its a self sacrifice to save the realm
Dsav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 01:34   #1805
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default Game of Thrones (TV Show edition)

Quote:

Could actually happen.. i am expecting a mind-blowing ending

-- just don't kill daenerys during a child birth!

Signature
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 01:36   #1806
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zgontronoman View Post
I just want to know how would the NK cross the wall without a dragon,it was just to convenient for me,just as they reach the wall they get a dragon that can destroy it.And i was hoping for the whole wall to go down in some kind of magic ritual or explosion.The rest was fine for me.The only strange thing for me is 2 sons with the same name?Did they say in the show that the baby that was killed was also named Aegon or just in the books and is there an explanation for that or just lazy writing.
im 100% the NK has abilities really close to the 3 eyed raven being able to see everything thats happening , anticipating the arrival of dany with her dragons.

We saw the NK in previous episodes freeze water into solid ice so he could have done the same with Jon and the others killing them all but instead he waited.

how is the NK capable of sensing the presence of Bran when hes having visions or warging ? or even touch him

Last edited by Neruda; 29-08-2017 at 01:38.
Old 29-08-2017, 01:41   #1807
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

He started as CotF's homie so he's probably some kind of greenseer
Old 29-08-2017, 01:49   #1808
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

NK is a human with dragon glass in his heart thanks to the COTF so yea surely theres some crazy magic in that boy
Old 29-08-2017, 02:20   #1809
Zgontronoman
National Team Player

Quote:
im 100% the NK has abilities really close to the 3 eyed raven being able to see everything thats happening , anticipating the arrival of dany with her dragons.

We saw the NK in previous episodes freeze water into solid ice so he could have done the same with Jon and the others killing them all but instead he waited.

how is the NK capable of sensing the presence of Bran when hes having visions or warging ? or even touch him
What if Bran and NK are the same person?Like some kind of reincarnation.
Old 29-08-2017, 02:29   #1810
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:

Perhaps because he can see the future?.. (while brans abilities is to go back in time)

It would explain the chains thing people are freaking out about. He knew that daenerys' dragons would come to try and save jon so he prepared the chains.
Also have you noticed that when jon killed that one white walker all the wights died "except" one.. coincidence? I think not.. That was a setup by the night king.

Signature
Old 29-08-2017, 02:36   #1811
Zgontronoman
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Perhaps because he can see the future?.. (while brans abilities is to go back in time)

It would explain the chains thing people are freaking out about. He knew that daenerys' dragons would come to try and save jon so he prepared the chains.
Also have you noticed that when jon killed that one white walker all the wights died "except" one.. coincidence? I think not.. That was a setup by the night king.
Ok so how can you win vs someone who can see that far in to the future?Becouse he had to be planning this from season 1.
Old 29-08-2017, 02:48   #1812
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

i wouldnt be surprised if Bran has been living and reincarnated from a thousand years and he end up being the NK in some inexplicable way ( and bran the builder and the 3 eyed raven before him) ..

my brain cant handle that now
Old 29-08-2017, 02:49   #1813
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Default Game of Thrones (TV Show edition)

Quote:
Ok so how can you win vs someone who can see that far in to the future?Becouse he had to be planning this from season 1.

Bran to change some of the events occurred in the past?

- I have no idea tbh

Signature
Old 29-08-2017, 02:57   #1814
Zgontronoman
National Team Player

Quote:
Bran to change some of the events occurred in the past?

- I have no idea tbh
Hmmmm...How about Bran goes way back in to the past to stop the making of the Night king,and then the children of the forest get him and turn him in to Night king.We saw that he fucked up Hodor,and Ned heard him in the past... Hell even the Night king touched him in his visions.
Old 29-08-2017, 02:59   #1815
Zgontronoman
National Team Player

Quote:
i wouldnt be surprised if Bran has been living and reincarnated from a thousand years and he end up being the NK in some inexplicable way ( and bran the builder and the 3 eyed raven before him) ..

my brain cant handle that now
I regret entering the thread this late...My brain hurts from overthinking.
Old 29-08-2017, 06:02   #1816
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso

Jon's the heir ffs. Danny will die, Jon will take the throne and fly the dragon(s). Sansa will be lady of Winterfell. Arya will kill Cercei.

I'm usually never right though

Signature
GOAT

Last edited by MilanMB; 29-08-2017 at 06:06.
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 06:34   #1817
jammin
pour l'éternité

I like the Bran = NK theory (Bran goes back and wargs into the human the CotF stab), but I've yet to read a satisfying explanation for the NK's motives. I've read that Bran goes insane from warging too far back into the past, but that feels pretty lame.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post
Best.

World cup.

Ever.
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 08:47   #1818
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
“I think you need to have some hope…we all yearn for happy endings in a sense. Myself, I’m attracted to the bittersweet ending. People ask me how Game of Thrones is gonna end, and I’m not gonna tell them … but I always say to expect something bittersweet in the end,” he said. “You can’t just fulfill a quest and then pretend life is perfect.” - George R. R. Martin

No way both Jon and Dany are going to survive
One of them will die if not both
they kill the baby is an option ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsav View Post
Bittersweet ending, I'm thinking its a self sacrifice to save the realm
+1. the prophecy says sth like that also, right?

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 08:56   #1819
benjamin
李勇鸿

Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta Cafu

Anyone with a good site to stream the finale?
benjamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 10:37   #1820
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin View Post
anyone with a good site to stream the finale?
hbo go