Gennaro Gattuso Thread

When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
DugiNesta said:
Gattuso To Remain With Milan Even In Serie B

The midfielder declared that he has no intention of leaving the Rossoneri.

Gennaro Gattuso pledged his future to Milan, whatever division they might be playing.

"I have a very long contract with Milan. If we go to Serie B, I will be there too."

Milan are waiting for the verdict of the Calciopoli scandal and they risk playing Serie B football next season.

goal.com

True milanista :proud: Forza Gatusso :star: I am proud of you.

forza gattuso ! you're great!!! :proud:

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
True milanistas show theirselfs in bad days.Thank you Gennaro!

lord_jedi

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka
What Gattuso said about staying with Milan even if Milan in Serie B is really deep and moving. It is one of the evidents why all the Milan fans really in love with him. He is the favourite among the fans, no doubt about it. His hard work and honesty is inspiring.

We are proud of you Rino! :) :D :)

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Yeah all praise and salutations to Gennaro. And to even think people tagged him as an expendable player! :eek:

But what was with choking Lippi after Pippo scored and taking off his shorts in celebration??? :D

Great player :star:

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
hope our ultras will plan stg. special for our players in our first match of the new season.especially for gennaro.soul of milan.

milan*7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Nesta
madtherchot said:
But what was with choking Lippi after Pippo scored and taking off his shorts in celebration??? :D
One too many Dolce & Gabbana ads? :D

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
U are the next cap Rino....u rok....Forza Gila too

roy_il_diavolo

L'Avvocato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Baggio,Rivera,MvB,Totti, Nesta, Del Piero, Buffon, Kaka
Source -- Channel4
--------------------------------------------------------
Gattuso ponders U-turn Sunday 16 July, 2006

Azzurri star Gennaro Gattuso’s future is in doubt again, after his agent admitted that the Rossoneri midfielder had not yet committed to Milan.

Gattuso had declared last week that he would stay at the San Siro regardless of the Calciopoli verdict stating: “I am certain that I will be at Milan next season and play for them in Serie A.”

However, after Friday’s sentence denied the Diavoli a place in next season’s Champions League, Ringhio appears to be having second thoughts.

“I’m going to sit down with Gennaro now in order to discuss the implications of what has happened,” Gattuso’s agent Andrea D’Amico stated. “Only after an in-depth chat can we decide what will be best for the future.”

There is some good news for the Milan faithful as ex-Parma hit man Alberto Gilardino and Brazilian prodigy Kaka’ have confirmed that they will stay with the club
----------------------------------------------------------

maybe just rumours... but so are they all...till theD-Day when they turn into reality... so happy post writing to all those who think gattuso will stay forever... :D

Surprised Kaka stay... if he does ... i'll put him in my Greatest of all time list once he retires... :tongue:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^^ You know this should be posted in the Official Gattuso thread. So why don't you do it ? Some of you are really really PATHETIC. I should simply delete your crap. And next time I will :D

---

S.o. please merge w/ the Official Gattuso thread. Thanks.

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
roy_il_diavolo said:
Source -- Channel4
Gattuso ponders U-turn Sunday 16 July, 2006

Azzurri star Gennaro Gattuso’s future is in doubt again, after his agent admitted that the Rossoneri midfielder had not yet committed to Milan.

Gattuso had declared last week that he would stay at the San Siro regardless of the Calciopoli verdict stating: “I am certain that I will be at Milan next season and play for them in Serie A.”

However, after Friday’s sentence denied the Diavoli a place in next season’s Champions League, Ringhio appears to be having second thoughts.

“I’m going to sit down with Gennaro now in order to discuss the implications of what has happened,” Gattuso’s agent Andrea D’Amico stated. “Only after an in-depth chat can we decide what will be best for the future.”

There is some good news for the Milan faithful as ex-Parma hit man Alberto Gilardino and Brazilian prodigy Kaka’ have confirmed that they will stay with the club

----------------------------------------------------------

maybe just rumours... but so are they all...till theD-Day when they turn into reality... so happy post writing to all those who think gattuso will stay forever... :D

Surprised Kaka stay... if he does ... i'll put him in my Greatest of all time list once he retires... :tongue:

I still think he will stay....His agent is probably looking for an excuses to earn a big cut for any potential transfers but i believe he will stay. Well Gila and Kaka confirmed they will stay? Thats good news :)

dida

>>*&#322;)*I*&#322;)*@*<<
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*Dida* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Gattuso*
he will stay,i am 99,5% sure

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
He is pulling a Shevchenko on us aswell first he is talking all the crap about commiting to Milan etc... and now all of a sudden he is thinking of leaving well good luck to you Gattuso .. if you want to play it that way i guess...

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]channel4.com[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Gattuso committed to Milan[/font]
Tuesday 18 July, 2006

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Gennaro Gattuso’s agent has dismissed claims that his client could leave Milan for Manchester United this summer.

The Italian international is liked by the Old Trafford outfit who were hoping to take advantage of Milan’s involvement in the Calciopoli saga.

But with the Rossoneri escaping the threat of relegation, the World Cup winner seems set to remain at the San Siro.

"Gennaro is quite happy to stay at Milan,” representative Andrea D'Amico told BBC Sport on Tuesday.

"The club say nobody is leaving, so he will stay and try to get the team as high up the table as possible."

Although the Rossoneri have been booted out of the Champions League and will start the new campaign with a 15-point deduction, the 28-year-old is ready to sweat blood for the San Siro giants.

“He’s not thinking about the Champions League expulsion,” added the agent.

"He's under contract with Milan and is happy to stay. If the club decide they want to sell him then that's up to him.

"He is a happy man at the moment. He has just won the World Cup and he's gone off to have a holiday before the new season starts."

Manchester United are looking for a combative central midfielder and have also been linked with Juventus’ Patrick Vieira.[/font]

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^^^ LOL, 2 days ago the agent stated pretty much the opposite, 'discussing options with his client' + whatnot.

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Similar to the Kaka story.. where a million interviews were published.. and Kaka apparently is on holiday and hasn't even been in contact with the media.

redeyes

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Paolo, Rino, Pirlo
Passion for *9* said:
^^^^ LOL, 2 days ago the agent stated pretty much the opposite, 'discussing options with his client' + whatnot.
so they discussed it and he will stay.
naive maybe, we will see
i for one hope so- i think the players have been told in no uncertain terms that they are staying- and that's why kaka has come out with similar thing on same day?
fucking hope so

milan*7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Nesta
Here's an idea... let's not pay attention to anything his agent says. They only make money if the player moves + he was probably just trying to get MU to bite :o

Lita

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ALL MILAN PLAYERS...Juninho, Diego, Lugano, Del Piero, Buffon, Cicinho.
Rino has to stay with ussss :cry:

We can't lose more good players, It was enough with saying bye to "!·!"$·"%·@$%$·@·$ of andriy!

Reaction score
Forza kaka and Rino in MILAN

After all the rumors created about kaka's future I start to believe only On www.acmilan.com articles and look what it says:

GATTUSO’S AGENT: ‘Rino will stay'
7/18/2006
MILAN – Andrea D’Amico, Rino Gattuso’s agent, confirmed on the BBC that the Rossoneri midfielder will continue wearing Milan’s jersey: ‘Gennaro is happy to stay with Milan. He isn’t thinking about the C.A.F. decision, but only about playing like always. Milan has said that they aren’t trading anyone and Rino will stay to give his all and help the team to go as far as possible.’

La notiziona
MILAN FOREVER
7/18/2006 12:29:00 PM
The idea, Carlo Ancelotti and the champions remain with Milan. Neither the coach nor our great champions hopped on a plane, actually Rino Gattuso even went so far as to state officially that he is ‘proud to be at Milan and is not leaving’. There is no need to worry. Niether Spain's La Liga nor England's Premier League will be able to boast the likes of Nesta, Gattuso, Kakà or Pirlo. They are our champions and they are here to stay. In fact, Ricky once again politely but firmly declined the interest of another club and he just renewed his contract with Milan until the end of 2011 in the midst of the World Cup. Our champions stay because playing for a Milan is a matter of the heart, playing here is like being with family.

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka.
seen him play when he was in scotland and you could tell he was going to be a great player and IMO one of the best players in the world cup!

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Gatusso belongs here.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
RossoneriScot said:
seen him play when he was in scotland and you could tell he was going to be a great player and IMO one of the best players in the world cup!

One of the bbc presenters (forgot his name) claimed he was the best player this WC ... even better than the immortal Canna. We chould play him in the same position as Lippi did this season.

Schedule