The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

View Poll Results: When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?
Pre-season 10 29.41%
September 6 17.65%
October 2 5.88%
November 1 2.94%
December 3 8.82%
January 3 8.82%
February 0 0%
March 0 0%
April 1 2.94%
May 0 0%
June 0 0%
They won't clash 8 23.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-10-2018, 00:08   #6061
Mexes5
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

The complete opposite, infact we're probably playing the most aesthetic football in the league.

Our play should have put us higher in the table, we have had no luck so far tbh.
Mexes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 09:11   #6062
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso

Yeah, three draws that really should have been wins. Sadly our defence have not been on par, Bonucci's presence is missing and when you have Calabria, Musa and Rodriquez as defenders you know it's gonna be shaky. Derby win is very important for momentum, but either way I think we're gonna get better as the season progress.

Only bad game this season is the one vs Napoli, we sucked all game there IMO.

Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2018, 18:29   #6063
b@D~HorsiE
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Megan Rapinoe, HOPE SOLO, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.

Derby week

Signature
b@D~HorsiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2018, 18:55   #6064
Ronin
Gattuso fanboy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by b@D~HorsiE View Post
Derby week

#growlforce

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 15:32   #6065
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

daiiiii

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 16:38   #6066
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Quote:
“He has something different, he looks at you and you can feel how much he loves football," Pipita replied.

“He’s trying to get the best out of me, and I really appreciate those who do that with me. The team is behind him, he’s a very intense person who would die for his players.

“I don’t think all Coaches are like that, there aren’t many of them and it’s an honour to be coached by him. I made the right choice, because he’s making me better.

“Sarri is the Coach who made me feel the best and Gattuso is a lot like him. He has this crazy desire to win and I like that.”
Lol! Truth be told, he does come across being that way. Coaches like Pep and Capello wont give 2 fucks abt you on a human level, if yr making them look good they will sing yr praises but as soon as you dip in form their knife will be in yr back. Gattuso doesnt strike you as that kind, he'll stand by and help even away from football!

All round good guy Gattuso.

Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."
vB9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 22:26   #6067
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Needs to be sacked ASAP if we want to qualify for CL.

Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 22:40   #6068
WILL2K
Magical Milan

Fav. Players: Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou . All Milan players are my fav .players..;-)

One game where he messed up all his subs. Donna should not start big games.

Signature

" I wasn't born Ronaldinho, but thanks to strong will I managed to touch the sky ... ".
Filippo Inzaghi
WILL2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 22:50   #6069
Sognatore
superema man

Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio

Disappointing today.

Why 4-3-3 and not 4-4-2 when you put in Cutrone?

Bakayoko instead of out best player?

Abate??? Why?

Go 4-2-2 with Laxalt and Cutrone or put in Samu and keep 4-3-3

Signature

only italian music in locker room
Sognatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 22:56   #6070
Raz
AC Milan Icon

Made us look like absolute cowards. He is really not even a better coach than Pippo. Just has a lot better squad at his disposal which makes us look good from time to time.
Absolutely no reason to believe that he's ever gonna have a successful career coaching a top club

Signature
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 23:00   #6071
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: Lord Elliott

pls go to serie c like pippo did

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by mleite View Post
Any and all clothes look good on our Ale ! ❤️
Hugh Janus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 23:06   #6072
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

Think its time big guy....

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 23:07   #6073
indo
Senior Team Member

First I will not bash this guy, however he is still our legend, but everything Never last forever, maybe this is the right time.
The losing to inter is only a result, but the point is I just can’t stand on how our team to play with this guy, like a textbook, from 1 game to another, from the first minute till the end of 90’s. It is always the same, short pass from goalie to the side, whatever the situation maybe that’s is like our template. I just can’t understand either how he is barely change his tactic during the game, with often the same formation and not so fluid or flexible. #gattusoout
indo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 23:14   #6074
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

I like Gattuso, I like the human qualities that he has. So I propose we make him the new Tassotti... our assistant manager for the next 20 years.

Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."
vB9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 23:32   #6075
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Sad to say but yeah... Think he has to go though like the suggestion of making him assistant coach ...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Signature
SEVEN
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 23:44   #6076
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9

Gattuso should’ve gotten the fuck off since end of last season and I’m a huge fan of the player he was.

Signature
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/585/416/hi-res-186352787-kaka-of-ac-milan-celebrates-scoring-the-first-goal_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75
Y-Bido92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2018, 06:11   #6077
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Kessie off for Bakayoko wtf is that decision?

Cutrone to LW??? Honestly embarrassing. If Cutrone doesn’t come on as a striker then don’t play him. Especially when you have a decent player in Castillejo on the bench. Moronic absolutely moronic.

Abate for Calabria... lmao that’s as pointless as it comes.

Starting Donnarumma every game even though he has been fucking useless is even worse than all of these though. Absolutely embarrassing decisions from Gattuso.

Signature
🔴⚫️ The Sleeping Giant Is About To Be Woken 🔴⚫️

Donato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2018, 07:43   #6078
helloAgain
World Cup Winner

abate came on to waste time not to fucking make a difference in our play. do you guys even watch games? cutrone in the wings was a bad choice but he had played there before too. our midfield and attack were absolute disaster. donnarumma is a joke, hope he is happy ruining his career and club for money. also wtf was musa thinking falling down like that? he had been absolute rock throughout the game and then he does that. bakayoko for once wasn't useless. kessie ruined almost all the ball he got and was one of the reason we weren't able to hold the ball at all. this is no doubt worst performace i've seen in a while and everyone should be ashamed of themselves. our defense for once looked good(not solid). calabria, roma and musa(except for that mistake) were amazing defensively.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2018, 07:46   #6079
Sognatore
superema man

Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloAgain View Post
abate came on to waste time not to fucking make a difference in our play. do you guys even watch games? cutrone in the wings was a bad choice but he had played there before too. our midfield and attack were absolute disaster. donnarumma is a joke, hope he is happy ruining his career and club for money. also wtf was musa thinking falling down like that? he had been absolute rock throughout the game and then he does that. bakayoko for once wasn't useless. kessie ruined almost all the ball he got and was one of the reason we weren't able to hold the ball at all. this is no doubt worst performace i've seen in a while and everyone should be ashamed of themselves. our defense for once looked good(not solid). calabria, roma and musa(except for that mistake) were amazing defensively.

Kessie was our best player and held onto the ball better than anyone on the pitch, not to mention he stole the ball from Inter a million times.

And any sub would waste time, why not make a sub that could actually mean something on the pitch as well?

Signature

only italian music in locker room
Sognatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2018, 07:51   #6080
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sognatore View Post

Kessie was our best player and held onto the ball better than anyone on the pitch, not to mention he stole the ball from Inter a million times.

And any sub would waste time, why not make a sub that could actually mean something on the pitch as well?
Yes, i saw it that way too.

He also reminded me how completely useless he is in front of goal.

Please dont shoot big guy, yo need 100 chances for a goal. Pass it.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote