Week 20: Milan vs Crotone - Saturday 6/1/2018 15:00 CET

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Silva is a fraud..plain & simple
F&M were hustled by mendes..they even braged about how fast the finished the transfer

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
kalinic has 1 start in the EL

it's about time you just admit that silva is shit and hopefully will fetch a good price this summer after he scores vs Iran, I doubt he'll score vs Morocco since benatia will put him in his pocket.

Well, I mean, he did start against Austria Wien when Silva scored 2... and scored none. And he didn't exactly batter down AEK's door when he came in as a substitute.

I don't even think he's that good. He's gone down in my estimations since arriving also.

I just think it's difficult to compare him and Kalinic when the games they've played in is completely different.

You didn't expect Dinho to score when coming on for the last 5 minutes when winning 3-0 against Siena. You do expect Kalinic to score when starting against Atalanta, Verona, Bologna, Torino, Sassuolo, Genoa, Sampdoria and SPAL

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
I said it before, Silva is caracterial, he is choosing his friends and happy when he play with them. I am sure he is probably happy to start in El games. If you ask Kalinic or Cutrone to play the last 5 min they will play that without mourning.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Oh, and there's no doubt, I don't think Silva is some wunderkind but it's not like Kalinic has lit up our play and has only been a bit better than Silva.

It just doesn't seem he's been given a fair chance. He gets thrown on for 5 minutes here and there and doesn't score. Fine. And then he starts in two big games we're never going to win earlier in the season.

If he played in the matches Kalinic did and vice versa, I'm certain it'd be a bit different.

You guys are desperate :lol:

I mean, put the instagram-tinted glasses aside and just watch the way Silva plays against a reasonably good defence. He is clueless and I am dead serious when I say he is Serie B quality.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Silva is a fraud..plain & simple
F&M were hustled by mendes..they even braged about how fast the finished the transfer

Had we reinforced other areas in the squad, it would have been maybe a good investment.

But then again, 40m isn't exactly cheap either.
Like I said earlier in the thread. I'd go for Fofana.

:thumbsup: I hope there are some truths to our links with him and Jankto.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

I mean, put the instagram-tinted glasses aside and just watch the way Silva plays against a reasonably good defence. He is clueless and I am dead serious when I say he is Serie B quality.

worst transfer in milan history by far

they'll be lucky if they even get 20 back.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Good game lads, let's keep this unbeaten steak going :thumbsup:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
This keeper has had a top match.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
In other news, Benevento winning 3 1 vs Samp :lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Honestly, Lapadula probably was better in terms of movement, reading of the game, and finishing.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
worst transfer in milan history by far

they'll be lucky if they even get 20 back.

Thankfully we have his age and profile and Mendes and cRonaldo to work for us when a sale is concerned. But we really need to pull the trigger this summer. Having him one more season with us will plummet the value.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
WHAT THE FUCK. Fuck this insanity. 7 minutes?

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Orchestrating a Silva discussion for a couple of pages

puke-3.jpg

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
That's a lot of conjecture though.

And it's not fair to say we were never going to win against Athens.

Fine it's a lot of conjecture but there's also a lot there.

Silva hasn't impressed in Serie A. Agreed. I think his confidence and he overplays anyway.

But the games they've played in are completely different.

Kalinic might have scored 15 against the farmers but maybe Silva would have scored if played as much as him in Serie A.

He started against Inter and Roma. And SPAL and Torino - both of which KillaKali started also and didn't score. Oh, and he almost played the entire second half against Napoli.

Otherwise he's always been a sub. Fine - but don't criticise Silva for doing things as a sub which Kalinic has done as a starter.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
7 minutes WTF ... 4 and maybe 5 if generous for the Kessie sub.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
7 min? Who's paying this ref?

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
wtf 7 mins hahahahaha

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Loca :thumbsup:

should get to start a game over Kessie

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seriously, fuck this ref

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Man fuck this merda ref

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
This ref is actually an idiot.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gah come on!

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We only scored on Bonucci wonderful back goal.
Damn.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fine it's a lot of conjecture but there's also a lot there.

Silva hasn't impressed in Serie A. Agreed. I think his confidence and he overplays anyway.

But the games they've played in are completely different.

Kalinic might have scored 15 against the farmers but maybe Silva would have scored if played as much as him in Serie A.

He started against Inter and Roma. And SPAL and Torino - both of which KillaKali started also and didn't score. Oh, and he almost played the entire second half against Napoli.

Otherwise he's always been a sub. Fine - but don't criticise Silva for doing things as a sub which Kalinic has done as a starter.

I get that neither one has been doing much of mention and I am not criticizing Silva.

But I just don't see it as unfair that he's not getting game time. At this point we need results, it sucks but in terms of overall abilities I feel like he can't be relied on.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
hahaha wtf...this ref is literally trying to steal the game from us....

Schedule