Dutch Eredivisie Thread

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
To the people who watch this league :

How good is Keisuke Honda?This summer according to reports he has been tracked by numerous premier league clubs.Does he have the potential to be a first eleven Milan player?

If so we should move for him,also would be a shameless yet effective marketing strategy to get half of asia to buy Milan products :D

Impressive player. His passing is excellent, a very good dribble, and he shoots very well for a midfielder. I give him a good chance.

bogdan

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Shevcenko, Kaka, Nesta, Redondo, Ronaldo, Hagi
Recently,after the draw for the group stage of Europa League three dutch teams will face three from Romania:Twente in the group with Steaua,Ajax with Timisoara and Psv with Cfr Cluj.What do you think are the odds for those games?I think will gonna have three balanced games.I hope at least Steaua will get the best over Twente!!!

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Lamentably, this isn't a real indicator, but

Twente, with Bryan Ruiz starting and scoring beat 1-0 Ajax, with Suarez playing all 90 minutes.

(how I wish it was a real indicator for CR-Uruguay).

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
The second goal from Ajax is amz.
Goal from De Zeeuw, he took the 1th position and Pato 2th on ESPNBrasil yesterday.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Zeeuw is awesome. He gives so many brilliant passes. He really should become first team player for NT. Van Bommel + De Zeeuw with someone like Van der Vaart, could be a strong midfield.

ACRutger

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Huntelaar, Ronaldinho, T.Silva, Ibra, Verratti
Tomorrow Feyenoord - Ajax, who will win this game you think?
Wednesday Feyenoord won with 3-0 from PSV, I think Feyenoord will win.
Hopefully Vitesse can beat PSV so FC Twente is on top of the league again (if Twente wins)

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomorrow Feyenoord - Ajax, who will win this game you think?
Wednesday Feyenoord won with 3-0 from PSV, I think Feyenoord will win.
Hopefully Vitesse can beat PSV so FC Twente is on top of the league again (if Twente wins)

Please let it be Ajax.:rolleyes:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vink (referee) really awful today. Feyenoord was lucky thanks to this guy with drawing.

Pantelic scored thanks to of course an assist by De Zeeuw:star:

ACRutger

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Suarez shoud get PK today, but he still is known for his "schwalbes".
But I'm glad with the 1-1, good result for Twente.
PSV draw so we're on top again with PSV.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ajax are interested in Osama Hawsawi. This proofs my point about Ajax not being a real jew club (anymore).

Anyway, about the football itself. Ajax beats FC Twente which is nice. Both De Zeeuw and Suárez showed again they are the best players there. And a lovely impressing defensing action by Van der Wiel deserves to be mentioned as well.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Ajax are interested in Osama Hawsawi. This proofs my point about Ajax not being a real jew club (anymore). ;)

Anyway, about the football itself. Ajax beats FC Twente which is nice. Both De Zeeuw and Suárez showed again they are the best players there. And a lovely impressing defensing action by Van der Wiel deserves to be mentioned as well.

wow anti-Semitic undertone.

Ajax's history is intertwine w/ judiasm (as is tottenham), thats not a bad thing. You're posting like "oh thank god, no more jews!" can come across REALLY offensive.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
wow anti-Semitic undertone.

Ajax's history is intertwine w/ judiasm (as is tottenham), thats not a bad thing. You're posting like "oh thank god, no more jews!" can come across REALLY offensive.

It did? I really have no problems with jews. I don't prefer any religion over another. If someone thinks I meant it that way, then I'm very sorry, because I don't mean that at all.

I know it's not a bad thing.

I'm surprised you read it that way tbh...:conf: all I'm saying is that Ajax is not as jewish as they used to be... which makes sense for the biggest club of the country... (Ajax is my 2nd favourite club, how the hell can I hate jews then? It makes NO sense)

You really accuse me of racism very easily here...:head: I've seen worse(mine actually wasn't) posts on this forum, including YOURS... I'm this close calling you hypocrite:rolleyes:

Conclusion: I did not enjoy your comment

Last edited:
E

Esoteric

It did? I really have no problems with jews. I don't prefer any religion over another. If someone thinks I meant it that way, then I'm very sorry, because I don't mean that at all.

I know it's not a bad thing.

I'm surprised you read it that way tbh...:conf: all I'm saying is that Ajax is not as jewish as they used to be... which makes sense for the biggest club of the country...

You really accuse me of racism very easily here...:head: I've seen worse(mine actually wasn't) posts on this forum, including YOURS... I'm this close calling you hypocrite:rolleyes:

Damn man chill. I think your comment was cool. I hate clubs being labeled as Jew or whatever other religion. It is just silly and no one would want a club they like to be associated to a certain group/ethnicity, etc, it makes him feel as if rejected by the club if he doesn't share the same beliefs. Really people calling Milan fascists for instance would annoy me.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

call me a hypocrite, i don't care. I'm not racist, i make jokes at all groups including my own....

oh and i don't put smilies after proclaiming my club is NOT jewish. it easily comes off read like "thank god we're not a jewish club!" thats all i'm saying.

If someone posted "inter are signing aguero. See we're not a black club (anymore) ;)" they'd be ridiculed for being racist.

I'm assuming it was just naivety in your post, but i'm just saying it's not cool. Where as one person may make a racist joke, and thats funny it's another to post something that is like 'NOT jewish!" with a smilie like this ;)

Anyway i'm done with this discussion before the mod's come and tell me to be done. Just saying watch it w/ the antisemitic comments

Last edited:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
call me a hypocrite, i don't care. I'm not racist, i make jokes at all groups including my own....

oh and i don't put smilies after proclaiming my club is NOT jewish. it easily comes off read like "thank god we're not a jewish club!" thats all i'm saying.

If someone posted "inter are signing aguero. See we're not a black club (anymore) ;)" they'd be ridiculed for being racist.

I'm assuming it was just naivety in your post, but i'm just saying it's not cool. Where as one person may make a racist joke, and thats funny it's another to post something that is like 'NOT jewish!" with a smilie like this ;)

lol, it was the smiley you make you think all that ???

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
does anyone rate ibrahim afellay? He's impressed me everytime i've seen him with dutch NT and was linked to all sorts of clubs....

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I rate Afellay very high. The first time he played you immediately could see that the kid was talented,he was exceptional.He proved to be a great prospect,he even proved it against us in the Champions League 2005,when he still was a rookie.

But now he really could be the box to box player we are looking for,he has matured ALLOT,especially this season,despite playing with players at PSV who are 30+and have more years and experience at the club then him,he still is the captain,and everybody listens to him.

He can play on different positions,he usually plays in the middle of the park with allot of freedom,he controls the tempo of the play and makes sure that everything flows well,just like Pirlo with us.But unlike Pirlo he can also play behind the strikers,and on the wing,no problem for him.

When he has the ball,he really reminds me of Kaka.Because a Ronaldo or Messi would be doing some tricks,scissors etc. to get past their men,but Kaka just takes the ball into space,leaves his opponent behind,and aims perfectly at goal,this is also the quality of Ibrahim.When he has the space to make the run,he is lethal.

So yes he is rated high here in Holland,he is a leader and a mature boy despite being very young,he is versatile and very fast.He has a great shot,he has everything.Physicually he isnt that strong though...

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Really interesting article on finding young talent. Year old but i recommend it.

http://netherlands.worldcupblog.org/1/youth-development-how-to-pick-a-future-star.html

Many scouts didn’t see it in Overmars. They said he was only fast. That’s all.

My favorite, Milan related:

“And did you know Marco van Basten was a lucky? When Ajax scouted him at Elinkwijk, Ajax wanted two players. Not Marco. But the other players wanted to be able to car pool with Van Basten’s dad as well, so Ajax decided to give Marco a chance as well. The other two players? No idea where they went…”

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

:cool: pass + play overall. :proud: one of the last few good things my team did.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Yes, Ruiz is fucking awesome this season. He was a real Bargain for Twente, only 4 million!

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Hattrick in 4 minutes, according to Twente's site, only Cruyff did that in Eredivisie, then it was MVB, who scored a hattrick in 6 minutes. Watch the 3rd goal :proud:. I'm just hearing that Saprissa rejected him, makes it even sweeter that we made him. Yes, I would recomend him to Milan, way better than Huntelaar and Borriello, and he'll be relatively cheap, and he isn't even playing as a pure striker.

ACRutger

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Best player that FC Twente purchased in the history in my opinion.
Would like to see him at milan but I think he first needs to go to a club where he can improve further and then go to a club like AC Milan. But hope he will also stay next season. Hope he will score again for us saturday against VVV-Venlo.

You also support Twente crazy4milan?

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Anyone watching Ajax - Haag??

0 - 0, 5 mins to go and Haag has a outfield player in goal.

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ajax won because of that lastgap winner from Toby Alderweireld.

Btw:RUIZ>AJAX&PSV COMBINED!

Twente will win it this year,no doubt about it,they need 3 more victories i am sure they wont let it slip,Ruiz is really amazing,even if Twente slip once more then they are still in pole-position to take the championship.

Ajax were lucky btw,i cant believe the chances ADO missed....but it doesnt matter,Twente are already champions.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Best player that FC Twente purchased in the history in my opinion.
Would like to see him at milan but I think he first needs to go to a club where he can improve further and then go to a club like AC Milan. But hope he will also stay next season. Hope he will score again for us saturday against VVV-Venlo.

You also support Twente crazy4milan?
Eh, well I'm supporting Twente now that Bryan is there (nice crowd btw).

Yeah I also think it's better if he lands a not so big club or stays at Twente for another year (specially if they go to the CL) before moving to a bigger team....and he did score, hope he does it again next weekend.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Clearly there's a hand that wants to help Ajax win the league against Twente :tongue: (geez, it's surprising it happens everywhere...NOT, wrong calls that favour big teams are the most common thing on earth), there were 2 very clear pks in favour of them, and nothing, and just as I'm writting, a non existant offside.

Last edited:

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
I just looked at the Eredivisie table. Holy shit. Ajax has 98 goals with a GD of 79, a third of their goals are from Suarez.