Official: Friendlies

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
3 of the 4 must be replaced with Italians or no Italmilan.:b: The way I see it. We either start buying top Italian talent or accept Globalization. I feel in order for Milan to be top team again, We may have to lose this philosophy.

We’ve got all of the top Italian talent in Romagnoli, Caldara, Cutrone, and our big oaf of a goalie. Italy is as weak as it has ever been talent wise, so you’re correct.

Hannibal

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Shevchenko
why don't we literally kill him?
maybe paolo could hold him down while leo stabs him in the neck? Something has to be done about this friendly loss.

Wtf are you alright in the head? It's a sport where people are running around after a ball and you're talking of killing people?

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Generally we played well.
But we really need a new LW.
If there's a chance to get rid off RR we should do it as well. He makes Calabria look like a seasoned fullback.

pkriston

Primavera
Reaction score
RR was responsible for giving up many goals last season and is showing no sign of improvement....Seems like he is staying so all we can do is hope that he regains some kind of form. He doesn't even show much on offense these days.

I'm starting to think he just looks good for Switzerland because their defensive mindset hides his weaknesses. Yes, that must be it. :o

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Watched the highlights as i couldnt watch the game yesterday. There is one thing that bothered me. Our kits are disgusting.. the worst Milan kits ever

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Watched the highlights as i couldnt watch the game yesterday. There is one thing that bothered me. Our kits are disgusting.. the worst Milan kits ever

It really is disgusting. Worse than both the yellow and green ones. Think puma sent us Torino's 3rds

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
they'd be less shit if they didn't have the puma logo on the sleeves

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It really is disgusting. Worse than both the yellow and green ones. Think puma sent us Torino's 3rds

Absolutely, worse than any other

they'd be less shit if they didn't have the puma logo on the sleeves

For me its not only that, its that ugly color too. The way that ugly sleeves are connected to black part of the shirt.. its like someone made mistake and decided to leave it that way anyway..

Damn i never put so much thought to kits, but its really ugly

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
we will play another friendly tomorrow (Saturday September 8) against Pro Piacenza for the players who remained in the team this week and didn't called up for international duty.
Pro Piacenza is the team of Christian Maldini

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
we will play another friendly tomorrow (Saturday September 8) against Pro Piacenza for the players who remained in the team this week and didn't called up for international duty.
Pro Piacenza is the team of Christian Maldini

We have a match. :thumbsup:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan’s lineup vs Pro Piacenza:

(4-3-3): Reina; Abate, Musacchio, Simic, Basani; Bakayoko, Biglia, Bertolacci; Castillejo, Higuain, Borini

Game kicks off in 4 minutes.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Paolo Maldini proudly watches on as sons Daniel and Christian face off in a #ACMilan v Pro Piacenza friendly

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Shit ...so early.

Milan beat Pro Piacenza 1-0 in a friendly that took place at Milanello this morning. Fabio Borini scored the only goal of the game

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Fabio Borini scored the only goal as Milan beat Pro Piacenza in a friendly, with the two Maldini brothers facing off in front of father Paolo.

The break for international duty gave Coach Gennaro Gattuso the chance to experiment.

He used the 4-3-3 formation with summer signings Tiemoue Bakayoko, Samu Castillejo and Gonzalo Higuain in the starting XI.

It was Borini who found the net just before half-time to seal the slender 1-0 victory.

This friendly was above all notable for the fact it featured the two sons of Milan legend Paolo Maldini.

Defender Christian is currently on loan at Pro Piacenza in Italy’s third division, while 16-year-old striker Daniel is in the Milan youth academy and came off the bench today for his debut with the senior squad.

Milan: Reina; Abate, Musacchio, Simic, Basani; Bakayoko, Biglia, Bertolacci; Castillejo, Higuain, Borini

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
that triple B midfield :star:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Expected a few more goals, especially with Higsy playing..glad Samu performed well, hopefully he breaks into the first team soon.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Nice to hear Castillejo is settling in well.

Pity Christian hasn't lived up to the Maldini name. Wonder how Daniel is coming along. Heard he isn't too bad as an attacking player but I guess only time will tell. Must be a lot of pressure though having 2 generations of Milan captains in your family.

Schedule