The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You do realize zaniolo’s mom raised her kids as orphans on a young age and she was working two jobs to support her family.

She was once sexually abused by immigrants, very sad story if you read about her.

You do realize most people on the board aren't doing research on the mothers of 19 year old Roma players.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
You do realize zaniolo’s mom raised her kids as orphans on a young age and she was working two jobs to support her family.

She was once sexually abused by immigrants, very sad story if you read about her.

Should this make me like some Roma turds mom?
:monto:

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.

Did you just make that up?

Pretty sure I read somewhere that Zaniolo is the son of an ex-professional footballer.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Is there any way to leverage his mom and her social media into making him sign for us? :monto:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can we get Diletta Leotta, please? Put Romagnoli on that. Get her to San Siro every week

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Can we get Diletta Leotta, please? Put Romagnoli on that. Get her to San Siro every week

the polack needs an upgrade.....this aint the ekstraklasa anymore..

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Coach Gattuso on Women's football: "My wife decides the formation at home. Jokes apart though, I speak to Carolina Morace three times a week, she is a well-prepared coach. We always have constructive discussions"

It's 2019 and we still have these sexist animals

Shame on you Gattuso

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Given Zapatas age and outrunning contract and Musacchio being somewhere between mediocre and decently okay, I think we should start Caldara with Romagnoli the moment he's fit enough to start games.

Zapata: Best season with us ever and suited very well as Romas partner. That said he's not the future. And injured anyway until only God knows.

Musacchio: Isn't that good in the air and has played this season more like Zapata once used to, meaning two good games followed by a brainfart game. He's definitely not going to be our future as well.

Caldara: Very good in the air, young and full of potential. Definitely going to be Italys future CB alongside Roma and brought here for 35ish millions or so to form that partnership already now. We should close our eyes and just start him asap.

Yeah I'm serious. I hope Rino is brave enough to throw Caldara into the mix once he's fully recovered.
Caldara is an aggresive CB (he tends to win the ball from opponent from the first occasion) that will add another dimension on our play... We will create more counter attacks chances..

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

Hannibal

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Shevchenko
Coach Gattuso on Women's football: "My wife decides the formation at home. Jokes apart though, I speak to Carolina Morace three times a week, she is a well-prepared coach. We always have constructive discussions"

It's 2019 and we still have these sexist animals

Shame on you Gattuso

Where do you get sexism from that? He was responding to a guy who got suspended for saying "women can’t talk about tactics. When I hear them do so, my stomach turns."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule