The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I'd take Piatek this month. He's already in tip top form and he'd be cheaper than the alternatives.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I'd take Piatek this month. He's already in tip top form and he'd be cheaper than the alternatives.

Genoa wouldn't let him leave midseason though and really think Higuain will stay til summer at least.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Milan are back in the running for Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini, claim reports in Belgium.

The 31-year-old had been on the verge of quitting Old Trafford as a free agent over the summer, but opted to sign a new contract.

However, that was when Jose Mourinho was on the bench and the arrival of caretaker manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has significantly reduced his playing time.

According to Nieuwsblad in Belgium, Milan are trying again for Fellaini during the January transfer window.

They face competition from FC Porto and Chinese club Guangzhou Evergrande.

Do it.

R&B Mod and their weird fetishes for useless players !!!:fp:

+ Fellaini is shit .

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Why don't we just buy what we need so and ignore whatever UEFA does?? The worst they could do is Ban + Fine I think. For that duration become the best team in the league and hope for the best once we are allowed back into UCL.

Danielito

Prime Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi
Daniel Maldini scored in fourth consecutive match for Primavera. Can play LW too. If we can't get Carrasco, we should just promote him. Probably wouldn't do worse than Hakan.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Genoa wouldn't let him leave midseason though and really think Higuain will stay til summer at least.

Midtable Teams can always risk their players dipping in form and thus dipping in price. We have a good relationship with Genoa. With the right offer plus giving them Bertolacci for free in January, I think it's very much possible.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Milan, dall'Olanda nuovo nome per l'attacco: piace Groeneveld del Club Bruges

Milan, from Holland new name for the attack: likes Groeneveld of Club Bruges

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Midtable Teams can always risk their players dipping in form and thus dipping in price. We have a good relationship with Genoa. With the right offer plus giving them Bertolacci for free in January, I think it's very much possible.

Genoa pretty much has Montolivo and Bertolacci sewn up for the summer. It's not that Genoa doesn't want them for rest of the season, rather they would rather earn rest of their big paychecks from us before having to do real work again.

Yeah he's tearing up Belgium. Just made his debut for the dutch team. Dont know if he's good enough yet tho, good prospect.

Also, he can play CAM, winger and striker. So that nice.

Apparently they only paid 1m for him so they are willing to let him leave loan with options for 10m. If he wants to come, I think at the very least should provide some depth on the wing.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Imagine another Maldini, my god. I’d be so happy if he turned out a star.

MilanCampeador

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yeah he's tearing up Belgium. Just made his debut for the dutch team. Dont know if he's good enough yet tho, good prospect.

Also, he can play CAM, winger and striker. So that nice.

Meh, tearing up is slightly overstating things. He started off well but hasn't played since October due to injury. Seemed very one-dimensional whenever I saw him play, if he had not gotten injured it would have been interesting to see how he would have reacted to defenders figuring out his main play to cut inside onto his right foot.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Genoa pretty much has Montolivo and Bertolacci sewn up for the summer. It's not that Genoa doesn't want them for rest of the season, rather they would rather earn rest of their big paychecks from us before having to do real work again.

You mean Laxalt? Shit put him in the deal as well. :lol:

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
what i dont understand: even if we cant buy due to FFP actually and now - but why arent we trying to get off some of our never fielded players to clean up some of our fodder?

why are we waiting for something? why dont we use our time?

Because we can't sell if we can't buy. If we sell the fodders we would have a too small squad because we can't buy their replacements. Fucking UEFA is stopping us from both buying and selling!

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
You missed the story about him at the start of the week and Genoa €60m price tag ?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Meh, tearing up is slightly overstating things. He started off well but hasn't played since October due to injury. Seemed very one-dimensional whenever I saw him play, if he had not gotten injured it would have been interesting to see how he would have reacted to defenders figuring out his main play to cut inside onto his right foot.

Indeed, and he’s not even that highly rated in Belgium.
He would be worth the gamble.

Last edited:

Danielito

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi
There are just some details to be arranged before the transfer of Halilovic to Besiktas. [Sky]

One out, hopefully four or five to go.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Any golden posts since Christmas?

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
There are just some details to be arranged before the transfer of Halilovic to Besiktas. [Sky]

One out, hopefully four or five to go.

mirabelli.milan.2017.18.applauso.356x237.jpg

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
According to Wikipedia which gives comparable totals to transfermarkt (I know neither is necessarily dead on accurate, but a good estimate in this regard) we spent 122.5M this summer and received 88.75 in transfer fees. If we add Paqueta's fee it will be 157.5m spent.

I am aware this includes a lot of swaps, but really, we could have still gotten cash as the swaps overvalued the other team's player and undervalued our side. Like Bacca, we could have just taken the 7m.

I do think our players will improve in time and I do like our summer purchases. I also know that Leo did not have much time. But for 122.5m in retrospect we could have gotten a lot better quality right now. If Genoa really wanted Berto for 5m that would be even better.

I do rate Leo highly, so I don't know what it is. Is it just a combination of circumstances and bad luck? Or is it Leo, Maldini, Gattuso, Gazidis and Elliot all pulling at in different directions and vetoing deals and blocking transfers that nothing gets done?

It sucks that we have a dream team in management and still are stuck with our wheels spinning in the mud.

Someone suggested that their roles should be clearly delineated. Gazidis should just raise money and concentrate on the new stadium. Scaroni to assist Gazidis where appropriate and help to deal with UEFA. Leo buys and sells. Maldini learns from Leo and transmits DNA to the players, and accompanies Gazidis + Scaroni to UEFA to ooze charisma. Gattuso trains the players Leo buys and forgets about players Leo wants to sell like Berto in the summer and others.

We've been caught in a repetitious cycle for some time now and it is really taxing.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Ladri is negotiating with RM for Isco.

Sensi > Isco

right, Tusso fanboiz?

Necro ? What does Sensi Ladri isco do with our beloved Rino?

That kid is baiting and just wanting to cause trolling :fp:

Danielito

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi
Milan, dall'Olanda nuovo nome per l'attacco: piace Groeneveld del Club Bruges

Milan, from Holland new name for the attack: likes Groeneveld of Club Bruges

He seems like a younger version of Depay. Might be a smart buy for the future but I'm not sure if it's the type of signing we should be doing in our current situation. Maybe securing an option for the summer would be a good idea.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Necro ? What does Sensi Ladri isco do with our beloved Rino?

That kid is baiting and just wanting to cause trolling :fp:

Well if you think you "mature enough" you shouldn't take kid's bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule