R&B Drama

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
Maybe some other time Sage, right now these two need to grow up and sort out their differences and if they dont like each other then there's always the ignore list.

But they want do that. They already been banned for that and it's keep going on again. Let them have their arguing here, nobody have a problem with that. This thread is made for that anyway. And it's interesting.

Fiero

Reaction score
I don't think fredrik is lying about who he is or what he does. The fact that this even has to be questioned is appalling, and even though fredrik annoys me, I don't think it's fair that he has to go through this for whichever reason.

Personally I just think (and forgive and/or correct me fredrik if I'm wrong) that since fredrik spends a lot of time isolated from people, and he's going to experience that again soon, he just tries to make the most of human relationships while he could. This includes annoying others and whoring for attention online. :lol: I truly believe he's much more than the bullshit he posts most of the time, he's just here to have some fun. (Whether that is okay for us is another issue, I'm just saying that when people are alone for a long time they do miss human interactions, even if they're negative ones. Plus it's the internet, no one really cares)

Also Kuja, I just want to tell you something, I don't like it that you take things personal whenever someone disagrees with you. Like you'll always respond with an insult or a cheap personal joke referring to the one who disagrees with you. Not cool man. But it's just a stage, you'll get over it.

Btw, I think what acmilan4ever was trying to say is: drop it and ignore each other. If you can't do that, then as a last resort take it to the drama thread. He didn't intend for you to chick fight on the internet. :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Nobody does it better. ;)

I except nothing less than a classic Steve Fox left hook..Eccolo please don't forget to tag along with the body bag. :D

Coughcough?

Corzioli... My Mentor. How disappointing.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Also Kuja, I just want to tell you something, I don't like it that you take things personal whenever someone disagrees with you. Like you'll always respond with an insult or a cheap personal joke referring to the one who disagrees with you. Not cool man. But it's just a stage, you'll get over it.

Btw, I think what acmilan4ever was trying to say is: drop it and ignore each other. If you can't do that, then as a last resort take it to the drama thread. He didn't intend for you to chick fight on the internet. :D

I didn't respond to some disagreement... I know this sounds crazy, but i surely can't be the only one to see his little digs at others?

Come on people.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
OH FUCK!! :fp:

I'm now mortal, human.....NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
hrzfab.gif

Fiero

Reaction score
Obligatory soundtrack:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't respond to some disagreement... I know this sounds crazy, but i surely can't be the only one to see his little digs at others?

Come on people.

I was just speaking generally. It was meant as an advice, so take it as one. I don't know what started it this time, though fredrik seems to be keeping a low profile now. And I know most of the time he's annoying as fuck, but what are you going to do about it? Best thing is to ignore, or report if he breaks the rules. Following him around or insulting him only gives him more pleasure and reasons to play innocent, plus you pay for it in the end. Like the ban last time.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Come on people.

You are not the only one. Just ignore them though. :fp:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
President Joey is really enjoying himself :lol:

Sage as well as a silent feature :tongue:

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
I don't think fredrik is lying about who he is or what he does. The fact that this even has to be questioned is appalling,

Well, although I know many enjoyed it, I really regret having shared any of that.

It's one thing to call someone an idiot, a troll or whatever, I let those slide usually. You called me annoying 5 times, I don't care. I like to be annoying here. I expect to be, since I mostly post about Ibra, and in quite a biased way. But I mix it with pure excellence, unlike most.

But attacking and questioning someone's "real" person is a completely different thing. And any normal person doing that would do some simple research first (Google is enough) and then maybe pm. Before blasting out lies and crap on the forum, like a few spineless nobody's have done here.

As for unpublished pics, no more of those. Those who want more can buy them like everyone else.

2z5oj9c.jpg

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
2z5oj9c.jpg

What the hell? I took this picture?!?

Nah, I'm just trolling you guys. I am not Eddie Murphy; I am sorry to have lied to you.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
OMG! YES! I've waited for this moment! :lol:
Lets get ready.

nAIaR.gif

th_donnagif.gif

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
I'm beginning to think fred's actually what he claims to be..the cetological knowledge he displayed in the PyP thread was nice..

But that's hard to defend in these times..dude probably had a site on whales and dolphins and orcas simultaneously open as he typed or something..that's a lot of rope but people these days can go lengths just to deceive.

There're lacunae in his 'theories of self' though..I'm pretty much concerned with his mental age displayed here..dude CONSISTENTLY acts like a 17-year-old, or younger..it's pretty much obvious. With one's two hemispheres intact it's really easy to see through his attempts at playacting. Then he doesn't make it any easy for himself with the Porsche and Milan Insider Lady Friend (MILF :D:D) stories..

Idk tbh. :lol:

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm beginning to think fred's actually what he claims to be..the cetological knowledge he displayed in the PyP thread was nice..

But that's hard to defend in these times..dude probably had a site on whales and dolphins and orcas simultaneously open as he typed or something..that's a lot of rope but people these days can go lengths just to deceive.

There're lacunae in his 'theories of self' though..I'm pretty much concerned with his mental age displayed here..dude CONSISTENTLY acts like a 17-year-old, or younger..it's pretty much obvious. With one's two hemispheres intact it's really easy to see through his attempts at playacting. Then he doesn't make it any easy for himself with the Porsche and Milan Insider Lady Friend (MILF :D:D) stories..

Idk tbh. :lol:

It was just a 911 from 1986. Not much to brag about.

As for my mental age. It's very young, and I hope to keep it that way. And if you don't see that I intentionally provoke sometimes you're blind. It used to be fun to mess with Kuja. Because it's so easy. I could have him banned in a day if I tried hard enough.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The girl was something to brag about though.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I love you fred..pleeeease fill my small mouth with your manstick. :o

They need to retrofit the current IQ scale with a slot for negatives..just to accommodate my latest lover.^^

You can go 'head, milk deep in my gut fuckman. :D

Then get through your VERY FIRST BOOK along with a couple daycare kids.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
fredrik is meh. I just remembered a real forum drama, when Tsar converted to Inter fan with a huge announcement. That was some hilarious attention seeking antics from that douchebag that even eclipsed farouk lol.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Did you take that picture yourself too? :tongue::D

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
http://milanello.7@forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=66

Congo, man I completely forgot about your Che Guevara/revolutionary days. That said, I actually enjoyed p49 back in the days, pity though she got completely out of hand with the insults and the paranoia, but whenever it remained strickly football talk she was a great poster

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
:lol:
me too!

why was that forum created?? cant remember...? who was banned/what drama started it all? tsar?

:D:D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
http://milanello.7@forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=66

Congo, man I completely forgot about your Che Guevara/revolutionary days. That said, I actually enjoyed p49 back in the days, pity though she got completely out of hand with the insults and the paranoia, but whenever it remained strickly football talk she was a great poster

fucking blood thirsty capitalists...

why can't we be peaceful and share like Che wanted :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
gaizka was there too :o

so it WAS legit :o :o :o

:) :tongue: :)

@ash it died out because the idealists all lost their way....the cynicism of the world got to them...it was beautiful while it lasted....

Schedule