Can Inter win?

Rygaar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What the heck is going on with Inter Milan? They show great skill and dazzling football; like every year they are overflowing with talent, and like every year they seem to be underachieving.

This year seems a bit different though. With a record of 2-10-0 they've drawn all but 2 of their games. They are the only undefeated team in Europe besides Lyon (Ligue 1, France), but they are a miserly 7th in Serie A. One could think it is a curse. And a very painful one at that.

[Today, they tied yet again, 3-3 vs. Cagliari]

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
What Inter's doing wrong, in my opinion, is constantly changing players in their squad and buying many un-necessary ones ... Think about the past 4-5 years and the variety of players they had, but were still not used properly ...
One of the most important elements of success is to give the team enough time for adaption to one another and to the coach, his tactics and style ...

Another problem I believe is actually not identifying where there problems in the team exactly lay and finding the most appropriate solutions accordingly ... Just take a look at their defense, with Cordoba, Materazzi and Pasquale :conf: If this bunch was in Milan's defense (God forbid :D ), will our mouths remain shut for at least one day? And what's even funnier is that they brought in Mihajlovic this year, as if that's gonna solve their problems :rolleyes:
Inter place too much of their focus on the midfield and attack, and I'd put 3 lines under "attack" 'cause they change strikers like they change their socks (contrary to their neighbours obviously :tongue: )! If they put all the money they've spent on their defense as opposed to spending like idiots on the attack, something might as well have changed ...

All in all, I'd say their problem is not knowing what their problems are ;)

Last edited:

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
As long as they draw against Juve, they don't really bother me. ;)

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
I have $10 on Inter not making it into the top4. So they can draw all they want for all I care, but they should try a little harder against Juve, eh? :D

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
Yes,they should lose against us,win against Juve and the rest of the season they can draw again and again and again....!!! :D

Rygaar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
An Inter fan has spoken ?

I sense too much commiseration........ :D

I'm not an Inter fan, but I can't say that I dislike them with the passion many Milanisti display. I can't help but sympathize a bit with their situation.

Good points Kyara; I'm sure we'd all agree that the lack of stability is Inter's main problem. Cannavaro said so himself in an interview after leaving. I just marvelled at their results; what are the odds that you would draw 10 out of 12 matches? That would drive me crazy.

It would be a shame if they can't finish in the top 4, with the talent they have. Anyway, as long as they remain behind Milan, I can feel a bit bad for them. When do they play Juventus?

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
pnut408 said:
I have $10 on Inter not making it into the top4. So they can draw all they want for all I care, but they should try a little harder against Juve, eh? :D

LOL

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
Rygaar said:
What the heck is going on with Inter Milan? They show great skill and dazzling football; like every year they are overflowing with talent, and like every year they seem to be underachieving.

This year seems a bit different though. With a record of 2-10-0 they've drawn all but 2 of their games. They are the only undefeated team in Europe besides Lyon (Ligue 1, France), but they are a miserly 7th in Serie A. One could think it is a curse. And a very painful one at that.

[Today, they tied yet again, 3-3 vs. Cagliari]

U know something mate we cast a spell on them,but sincerly i have enjoyed their style of play this season,they simply awesome but that is only what i can say in their respect,we should win the CL and serie A again nobody can stop us :D

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rygaar said:
Anyway, as long as they remain behind Milan, I can feel a bit bad for them. When do they play Juventus?
Next week En Sha Allah, and I think it's gonna be the Sunday evening match, but not sure :)
This time we all have to cheer for them, for Milan's sake :eek: Oh well, and for the never ending dislike towards Juve :D

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's asked a bit much to cheer for Inter :o I definitely won't do it. Milan have only themselves to blame for being behind Juve in the table + now desperately hoping + begging for assistance from 'that team' to close the gap a little is..... rather pathetic. Actually very pathetic. IMO.

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
well, at least Inter is the only team which is still unbeaten. :D

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
This is a question I will actually entertain.

My response is.....I don't care if they never win again.

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
inter - juve is the perfect match for me to support the ref :D ... who is otherwise a sonofab... oops ;)

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ahhh, I would support absolutely anyone if it was in Milan's favour ;) Even if it was Ju ... Erm, arghh, can't say it
yb642.gif
yb631.gif

yb624.gif

Nata

Primavera
Reaction score
Point by point. :D...they are very intersting to watch.
BTW their defence is horrible....while Cannavaro on the other hand is doin great at Juve.

Rygaar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
unrossonero said:
inter - juve is the perfect match for me to support the ref :D ... who is otherwise a sonofab... oops ;)

lol

I'm with you Kyara, I'd root for anyone if it helps Milan. The ends justify the means.

Schedule