Lorenzo De Silvestri

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
I think it's gonna be announced soon that he's ours with Oddo going back to Rome. If there's already a thread on him my bad.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
I think there was his thread,, but it was probably lost because of the eror the forum's have few days ago ..
Yes De Silvestri could be the last buying for us this summer

Elbow man

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, T.Silva, Rui Costa, Inzaghi
O.O wikii claims he is already in the Milan senior squad, or is that just a wierd fan posting anything, hope it is true :D :D :D

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this so funny :D

In August 19. 2009 De Silvestri moved to Serie A giants A.C.Milan for 5 m euros + Milan full-back Massimo Oddo. It was a good purchase for the rossoneri, because De Silvestri is 12 years younger than Oddo.

Elbow man

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So is the deal done orrrrr 80% or just complete bullshit?

Last edited:

acmf2002

AcMILANforEver<3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we will see , not now hide it
Milan: Part one between Oddo and kaladze

THE MARKET OF MILAN is closed on the contrary no. The sudden reverse of Berlusconi Monday evening born from conversation with Galliani to margin of the Trofeo Berlusconi. : has informed the managing director to patrons. The back in EXPIRY OF CONTRACT IN 2010 and put out pink FOR REFUSING TO RENEW must start by force. Having regard to the particular contractual situation lotito WOULD LEAVE THE LEAVE FOR LESS THAN 5 million and Galliani has already in hand the agreement with the friend President biancoceleste. already before the Ferragosto to more had tried to insert Oddo in negotiations. The back, foreign body in dressing room, not fall within plans of Milan and seemed not want to stay.
Can be good to Milan that having recovered definitively Nesta and having found two Silva its ideal partner is in pink 6 power plants. Too many, especially if compared to other departments. From this consideration is born the idea of giving kaladze, still struggling with the tormented knee injury and never in the Prime Minister Berlusconi. Bayern, lost Lucio, could be interested in Georgia. In alternative Milan could pivot in the Lazio
EXCHANGE OF de Silvestri more money: the problem is, however the high engagement of the Central, absolutely outside the parameters of lotito. Also in this case, the Milan should intervene economically because, as well known, lotito does n't yield even one euro. Moral: De Silvestri Milan will reach certainly by end of the month and will be in place of one of Oddo and kaladze, the first that will find a team

source : http://www2.qsvs.it/notizia.php?UID=6na4snckajkbn0lr3le967tqk1&idnotizia=9979

and

www.milannews.it

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
maybe a Milan fan did it again, though reports said that the agreement is already done..

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan: Part one between Oddo and kaladze

THE MARKET OF MILAN is closed on the contrary no. The sudden reverse of Berlusconi Monday evening born from conversation with Galliani to margin of the Trofeo Berlusconi. : has informed the managing director to patrons. The back in EXPIRY OF CONTRACT IN 2010 and put out pink FOR REFUSING TO RENEW must start by force. Having regard to the particular contractual situation lotito WOULD LEAVE THE LEAVE FOR LESS THAN 5 million and Galliani has already in hand the agreement with the friend President biancoceleste. already before the Ferragosto to more had tried to insert Oddo in negotiations. The back, foreign body in dressing room, not fall within plans of Milan and seemed not want to stay.
Can be good to Milan that having recovered definitively Nesta and having found two Silva its ideal partner is in pink 6 power plants. Too many, especially if compared to other departments. From this consideration is born the idea of giving kaladze, still struggling with the tormented knee injury and never in the Prime Minister Berlusconi. Bayern, lost Lucio, could be interested in Georgia. In alternative Milan could pivot in the Lazio
EXCHANGE OF de Silvestri more money: the problem is, however the high engagement of the Central, absolutely outside the parameters of lotito. Also in this case, the Milan should intervene economically because, as well known, lotito does n't yield even one euro. Moral: De Silvestri Milan will reach certainly by end of the month and will be in place of one of Oddo and kaladze, the first that will find a team

source : http://www2.qsvs.it/notizia.php?UID=6na4snckajkbn0lr3le967tqk1&idnotizia=9979

and

www.milannews.it

And on wiki he is already a milan player with no 14 :D

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Lazio forums are going crazy, Di Silvesri for Oddo... no for Kaladze, etc.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
that stuff from wiki is crap, i mean

"It was a good purchase for the rossoneri, because De Silvestri is 12 years younger than Oddo."

ffs it sounds so amateurish :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
where are the reports , i haven't seen 1

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Best case scenario : Oddo to lazio in swap deal&Kaladze to bayern to squize some cash out of the deal.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
so apparently galliani told berlu during trofeo tim that he had signed di silvestri

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Would be our best signing of this mercato, although he still isnt world class but im sure we can groom him to be one.

Oh and hes Italian! :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

"It was a good purchase for the rossoneri, because De Silvestri is 12 years younger than Oddo."

it was quoted from goal.com, except they changed "it would be" to "it was"

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
O.O wikii claims he is already in the Milan senior squad, or is that just a wierd fan posting anything, hope it is true :D :D :D

And on wiki he is already a milan player with no 14 :D

it might have somethign to do with the fact that anyone can put anything they want on wiki

Lazio forums are going crazy, Di Silvesri for Oddo... no for Kaladze, etc.

they're happy about that?

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think there should be confirmation soon, since it is already getting crazy out there:D
haha that wiki was very funny... though I would probably pick no 2 for De Silvestri instead of number 14..
Actually on the milannews. it there was a line that said G has made a deal for De Silvestri with Lotito

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
it might have somethign to do with the fact that anyone can put anything they want on wiki

they're happy about that?

They'd rather have Kala because Lazio need a CD.

Elbow man

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why cant we just tape Berlus mouth shut so he cant mislead us again:tongue:. just hand us the cash and we will take care of football :rolleyes:

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
haha on wiki > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenzo_De_Silvestri

im very bored and restless :)

On August 19, 2009, he joined AC Milan in a 5 million euro deal which included the exchange of Massimo Oddo. President Lotito said that Oddo's facial abilities was what helped push the deal through. De Silvestri was welcomed at AC Milan where he spent the night with Nelson Dida and Brazilian Star Ronaldinho.

:tongue:

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I think it's gonna be announced soon that he's ours with Oddo going back to Rome. If there's already a thread on him my bad.

it was my thread ya bastard, no only joking, it's good that i don't make threads, i always seem to jinx the certain transfer.

but i hoping this goes through, lazio fans would prefer kaladze to oddo

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
bonera is injured... our management wont give up kaladze (which is a crime considering his contract is trash)

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why cant we just tape Berlus mouth shut so he cant mislead us again:tongue:. just hand us the cash and we will take care of football :rolleyes:

well he was probably referring to Fabregas rumors.. and he if he actually said he won't buy.. than he probably right since we probably get de silvs on a swap plus deal :D

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bonera is injured... our management wont give up kaladze (which is a crime considering his contract is trash)

We Still have Onyewu and Favallinho:proud: how can you forgot about that:D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
We Still have Onyewu and Favallinho:proud: how can you forgot about that:D

but kaladze is twice as good as them, kaladze gets a lot of bad press nowadays, yeah his contract is shocking, but that was signed when he was good and we had money to splash. he is practically permanently injured but that didn't make us insult nesta did it, nesta has had back problems for the last 3 years while kala has had knee problems for the last 3 years aswell.

if kaladze was to play regularly then he would show his talent, he's a great backup and if he was injury free then he would be much better

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
maybe we can take another senderos on loan.... too bad we didnt get caceres from barca, he has some skills to play all positions.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
but kaladze is twice as good as them, kaladze gets a lot of bad press nowadays, yeah his contract is shocking, but that was signed when he was good and we had money to splash. he is practically permanently injured but that didn't make us insult nesta did it, nesta has had back problems for the last 3 years while kala has had knee problems for the last 3 years aswell.

if kaladze was to play regularly then he would show his talent, he's a great backup and if he was injury free then he would be much better

I know that, i was being sarcastic a bit lol:D.. I think it's up to the management, it's either him or Oddo.. but I kind of have the feeling that Oddo will leave anyway

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
maybe we can take another senderos on loan.... too bad we didnt get caceres from barca, he has some skills to play all positions.

he's not very good though

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
news has gone quiet eh

Schedule