The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Puma = template kits

What is in the past doesnt always have to be the future.

I would hope we can have a uniquely styled kit like how we did with Adidas.

edit: Also Puma did different jerseys for Italy NT than for African teams

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I must say I like both white ones very good. Maybe that one that is considered to be fake even better. But I like the green/red shoulders very much as well!

VPayne

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The home jersey looks really bad... Hope it looks better irl

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hate the thin stripes on the home jersey. Should be at least 50% thicker. Otherwise it's good, very simple, clean.
The away one is great. Black is just meh, looks like some randomly generated shit pattern

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I love the white.

I wouldn’t mind just removing the shoulder stripes and going for a clean white look, but I like it as is.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
AC Milan keeping tabs on South Australian 12-year-old
AC Milan is keeping an eye on Antonio Hanxhari - a 12-year-old soccer star from SA cub Eastern United - at the club's academy in Milan.

rofl ?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
+1
i've mentioned that in Cutrone Thread after Copa Italia game.
some guy responded "WTH is that" ... but having debated with him in the past and kind of knowing his line of thinking, it wasn't worth responding.

the Kid is VISIBLY frustrated...
i even sensed some animosity (i know the word is too strong, but i have a poor vocabulary) to Piatek... as all 3 games Piatek started he was replaced by Cutrone ... and Cutrone AKA "mr hugging everybody, sometimes for too long" gave him these "cold" exchanges during the subs.

time heals, maybe he'll adjust...otherwise he'll pull a Locatelli.

too bad. he needs to suck it up,, man up and fight for a spot. He really isn't that good in the first place anyway. Piatek conversely could potentially be world class. The best we can hope from Cutrone is a jon dal tommasson level player. Tommason was actually far better and quite a quality player in his own right. Jon always stepped up against big teams unlike this pussy. Cutrone needs to quit sulking and try to impress the boss.

Last edited:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I don't agree that Cutrone sulks or is visibly frustrated, people are reading too far into it.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Man how id love to win the scudetto next season.. about fucking time we fucked those zebra cunts over

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fake fans trying to unsettle the community by spreading rumors about Cutrone.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Serie A giants AC Milan have two options in their bag for the future of Lucas Biglia, Calciomercato exclusively understand.

Our AC Milan correspondent Daniele Longobelieves that Biglia is keen on extending his current rossoneri deal beyond the summer of 2020- the period when his current deal expires.

While Milan did send out a message indicating their willingness to renew the contract, but talks about a possible new deal are yet to start off.

The first option is that Biglia is made to sign a new deal at the San Siro so that he extends beyond 2020 as he sure is a vital part of the side under Rino Gattuso, who rates him highly.

If the player doesn't sign a new deal, Milan will want to sell him in the summer. They don't want him to age and lose value by heading into his final deal and don't want to lose him on a free. They want to make sure that they either get the most out of a possible sale or they commit him to a new contract.

The 33-year-old has appeared in 9 Serie A games for the rossoneri this season.

I think Biglia is important, but with age and injury history would be nice if we sold him and get Tonali instead. So Bakayoko and Tonali for CDM and just ask Moncada to conjure a cheap RCM backup with potential to understudy Kessie and midfield is set.

Yes, I know it's CM, but selling while he still has value would be congruent with Elliot's and Gazidis' ideas. I think only Rino and maybe Biglia would be the issue.

Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
The only thing that matters is this match vs Atalanta

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Fake news peddlers are the modern version of early AD tax collectors

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
2173b4c4043a07f3940ddfe94d088d35.gif

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
black sucks...
white is good...
never liked thin stripes..

are these jerseys official?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
too bad. he needs to suck it up,, man up and fight for a spot. He really isn't that good in the first place anyway. Piatek conversely could potentially be world class. The best we can hope from Cutrone is a jon dal tommasson level player. Tommason was actually far better and quite a quality player in his own right. Jon always stepped up against big teams unlike this pussy. Cutrone needs to quit sulking and try to impress the boss.

cutrone has 9 goals so far this season..jdt's best tally was 15 the year we won scudetto, when he was 28 years old

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
black sucks...

white is good...

never liked thin stripes..

are these jerseys official?
Nope but footy headlines leaks have been almost 100 % accurate in recent years so I think the home kit is pretty much going to be the one we see here.

That away kit is leaked by ofoball. Don't know their track record so it could be fake as well as the other versions from 2nd and 3rd kit that have been posted here.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Not sure about the thin stripes, are they going for the English roots angle thing?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I'd prefer wider stripes on the home kit but I still really like it. And away kit, an actual white kit with no stupid tire track and colored shoulders? I'm sold.

That third kit though? Shit is awful. Anti-Milan. Fire whoever designed that Puma.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I think they should stick to crowdsourcing the 3rd kit design. Good engagement + anyway it's gonna look like shit these days with all these internet templates.

The way 3rd kit designs are going around the world, I doubt we're gonna see classics like these any time soon

Black-AC-Milan-Third-Kit-2013.jpg

New-AC-Milan-Third-Shirt-2011-2012.jpg

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cutrone has 9 goals so far this season..jdt's best tally was 15 the year we won scudetto, when he was 28 years old

so? dint score against any big team. top 3 team. did he? even if he did, he never lead us to a victory against a top 3 side. I don't like him as a player. he is very mediocre. sooner we get rid of him the better. only problem is andre Silva is trash too. so we need to sell these fodders and get someone who actually has skill.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so? dint score against any big team. top 3 team. did he? even if he did, he never lead us to a victory against a top 3 side. I don't like him as a player. he is very mediocre. sooner we get rid of him the better. only problem is andre Silva is trash too. so we need to sell these fodders and get someone who actually has skill.
This troll is too much...!

Status
Not open for further replies.